Thread: Rap or Metal?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 84
  1. #46
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    "Arrogance is not giving up and to not be willing to change your mind for anything." actually that is perseverance, arrogance is thinking that your "all that"


    "being arrogant is the only thing that will get you places in life, at least is has for me so far". i lol'ed at this one, not only because your 15, but because i doubt arrogance will get you very far lol.

    "I had to mention race to make my damn argument because I was showing him what he should not be saying! He is the one blabbing about nigger this and nigger that so with my first sentence I just wrote what it would look like if I was being racist hence the just kidding" First, using rascism against rascism isn't a good idea.(it never works).Second, you weren't jkin about the black man stuff down the rant.

    "But really dude just tell me ONE good reason why MindTek did not deserve to be called out." you haven't been here long, so you probally don't realize that we joke around a lot and one of the big rules id like to think is "Don't take it offensively". No offense but he's not the only one who says nigger around here.


  2. #47
    LOQuent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    "Arrogance is not giving up and to not be willing to change your mind for anything." actually that is perseverance, arrogance is thinking that your "all that"


    "being arrogant is the only thing that will get you places in life, at least is has for me so far". i lol'ed at this one, not only because your 15, but because i doubt arrogance will get you very far lol.

    "I had to mention race to make my damn argument because I was showing him what he should not be saying! He is the one blabbing about nigger this and nigger that so with my first sentence I just wrote what it would look like if I was being racist hence the just kidding" First, using rascism against rascism isn't a good idea.(it never works).Second, you weren't jkin about the black man stuff down the rant.

    "But really dude just tell me ONE good reason why MindTek did not deserve to be called out." you haven't been here long, so you probally don't realize that we joke around a lot and one of the big rules id like to think is "Don't take it offensively". No offense but he's not the only one who says nigger around here.
    First off I want to say that im tired so im not even going to be formal about this I am just going to say what I have to say however it comes out. First you are right about the whole arrogance thing but I got it confused with hardheadedness because in that case I am STILL both. So what i meant is being hard headed will get you far and you can ask me anything about life, logic, priorities, morals, and just about anything and I will tell you the answer and if not I will look it up and learn! But see I love to do extra reading and learn new words. I like to write stories and books and I even got one published when I was in Elementary School and it was called "The Adventures of Turtle Man". You can not deny the fact that I am a bright individual. But really my motives for trying so hard are so I can excel in writing lyrics for my songs and all that because I myself am a Rapper. And lastly, if you ask me, racist comments and all that is a pretty fucked up way to mess around dude. See because most dudes my age are idiots, I gets mad vagina (no offense to woman) because they see that I am way more mature and gentleman like and for some reason they like that! (The girls im talking about are the fine sexy clean ones that dress like actual girls and shit NOT ho's, ghetto chicks, emo chicks(too immature), fat chicks(lol).) So yea you know, just write me back on this and I will be done in this topic because I spent too much time on it. Peace ma ninjas! (see u could just say ninjas instead)

  3. #48
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    I don't think that you should brag.

  4. #49
    chezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    México
    Posts
    240
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    METAL FOR THE FUCKIN WIN!!!!
    RAISE MY POKEMON



  5. #50
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    I don't think that you should brag.
    yeah i agree,(btw nice avitar zein)

    LOQ you obviously have some self esteem stuff goin on, because i was trying to get you to be more intellegent in the way you talk, not to get you to talk about how sucessful you were in third grade.

    Talk about rap instead of yourself ok?


  6. #51
    Eropozit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Ana
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cool
    Metal makes you waste money on Tylenol
    Rap makes you use money on cd's and on poor children =D

  7. #52
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Fucking, money and girls are mainstream. But you gotta say, the have the "gangsta" word to it. Hence one of my favorite artists Cassidy.
    Go choke on a cock dumb niggershit.

  8. #53
    obamawins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    POTLAND OR
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    METAL FTW
    i like old skool rap tho

  9. #54
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    GTFO FAGGOT,GTFO.

  10. #55
    grekx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    bob snyder
    Posts
    435
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Dead
    its metal

  11. #56
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    RAGGGEGEGEEEE

  12. #57
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsasabotage! View Post
    Go choke on a cock dumb niggershit.
    Why don't YOU go suck your own cock. While masturbating to Hannah Monetanna bish, you white cracker.

  13. #58
    lulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Why don't YOU go suck your own cock. While masturbating to Hannah Monetanna bish, you white cracker.
    Last time I checked hanna montana was closer to rap OHHHHHHHHH
    owned

  14. #59
    3evil3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    where the sun doesnt shine
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by lulz View Post
    Last time I checked hanna montana was closer to rap OHHHHHHHHH
    owned
    lololololololololololololololololololol





    Topic :i rather prefer some metal where poeple know how to use their instrument and not sum faggy beat with a retard talking

  15. #60
    Ege1234567890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ankara
    Posts
    197
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Metall!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Full Metal alchimist
    By gunot in forum Anime
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 05:01 AM
  2. Do the Yoda rap!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 09:41 PM
  3. Chronicals of Narnia Rap
    By D3ATH ANG3L in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 12:25 AM
  4. ever play metal gear solid??
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:13 PM

Tags for this Thread