Poll: What do you think of KiD CuDi's Man On The Moon?

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Ryzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bored

    KiD CuDi's Man on The Moon

    What do you think of KiD CuDi's Man on the moon, his latest album?

  2. #2
    epshreeman5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    It's incredible. But still I hate mainstream listeners. Get his freestyles, remixes, exclusives and tell me his mainstream is better.

  3. #3
    Ryzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by epshreeman5 View Post
    It's incredible. But still I hate mainstream listeners. Get his freestyles, remixes, exclusives and tell me his mainstream is better.
    Mmm same here. Some of the mainstream shit is fuckin retarded. Like New Boyz with that jerking shit. So gay.

  4. #4
    epshreeman5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzon View Post
    Mmm same here. Some of the mainstream shit is fuckin retarded. Like New Boyz with that jerking shit. So gay.
    Well I like all his shit. I don't view it as not good, I view it as okay. I have every song he's made available to my knowledge. I love the dude. Do you know anything about B.o.B?

  5. #5
    Ryzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by epshreeman5 View Post
    Well I like all his shit. I don't view it as not good, I view it as okay. I have every song he's made available to my knowledge. I love the dude. Do you know anything about B.o.B?
    Nopee never heard of him

  6. #6
    epshreeman5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzon View Post
    Nopee never heard of him
    Listen to some of his songs. If you like chill, and some sick ass beats, this guys the way to go.

  7. #7
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,885
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    229
    My Mood
    Bored
    Damn boys'
    It's all about Drake!
    His freestyles and calabos with wayne are fucking tight man.
    Google search" Hotnewhiphop" should be first site, they got the newest shit day of make and I get all my music there.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  8. #8
    epshreeman5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    288
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    FUCK THAT CANADIAN BITCH! CANADIANS DESERVE TO DIE!

  9. #9
    Ryzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by s34d0g View Post
    Damn boys'
    It's all about Drake!
    His freestyles and calabos with wayne are fucking tight man.
    Google search" Hotnewhiphop" should be first site, they got the newest shit day of make and I get all my music there.
    Ewwww wayne gay.

    Canadians deserve to play hockey.

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE-JM] Boss-Man™ Presents: Shoot For The Moon
    By Divine in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:09 AM
  2. The man on the moon is coming down to say hi
    By Vic Fuentes in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:01 PM
  3. Kid Cudi
    By -ParallaX in forum Showroom
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 09:55 PM
  4. time delay to the moon
    By lalakijilp in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 07:29 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:38 AM

Tags for this Thread