View Poll Results: Would You Like Me To Release Photoshop CS4

Voters
8. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    0 0%
  • No

    4 50.00%
  • Release Photoshop CS4, and other Adobe CS4 programs as well

    4 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491

    -A Poll Before I Release-

    Please take time out to vote in the poll.
    If the poll says' i need to, i will release a cracked version on the latest Photoshop.

    *Photoshop CS4*

    Also take the time to vote if you would like me to release more CS4 programs.



    EDIT - Just to let everyone know why im doing this, is because they're tons of mpgh users who love to give hell about post. So i'm posting this to get some feed back before i release so i wont be wasting my damn time like usual.
    Last edited by whitten; 07-18-2009 at 02:01 AM.

  2. #2
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Lulz..
    I have the master collection CS4.
    torrents ftw.

    "release" xD

  3. #3
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Lulz..
    I have the master collection CS4.
    torrents ftw.

    "release" xD
    me to....?

  4. #4
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten001 View Post
    me to....?
    I'm just saying..
    If people can't go to some crappy torrent site and find it too they don't need it.
    Most people here like CS3 more anyways... ^-^

    +idk how it would work, outside links are tough here.. you'd have to get it approved.

  5. #5
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    I'm just saying..
    If people can't go to some crappy torrent site and find it too they don't need it.
    Most people here like CS3 more anyways... ^-^

    +idk how it would work, outside links are tough here.. you'd have to get it approved.
    Yeah i understand.
    That's why i posted a poll.
    I like CS4.
    I have CS4.
    I could help people out.
    But of course other "mpgh fuck bag users", don't like to help people.
    I do.

    So i will release it if someone truly needs it or wants it.
    I also agree with you on the torrent site thing.
    People are so goddamn lazy haha.

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    its not a question of if they want it, its more of a question will you post it without getting banned. meh, i can live without it.


  7. #7
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    its not a question of if they want it, its more of a question will you post it without getting banned. meh, i can live without it.
    Why would i get banned? Is MPGH that god damn afraid of helping people out?
    And please don't say you might have a virus in it, because that is what virus scans are for.

  8. #8
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten001 View Post
    Why would i get banned? Is MPGH that god damn afraid of helping people out?
    And please don't say you might have a virus in it, because that is what virus scans are for.
    you have to upload it to MPGH, no outside links.
    Anyways,
    We at MPGH don't care, its easy to get it ourselves.
    and the GFX section is dead anyways.
    ^-^

  9. #9
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    you have to upload it to MPGH, no outside links.
    Anyways,
    We at MPGH don't care, its easy to get it ourselves.
    and the GFX section is dead anyways.
    ^-^
    I totally agree its dead.
    I totally agree, you can get it yourselves.

    Doesn't anyone wanna make a change and get the GFX section going again?
    Nobody seems to be doing anything, your part of the mod. ask around try to get it going again, don't let it die!

  10. #10
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,652
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by whitten001 View Post
    I totally agree its dead.
    I totally agree, you can get it yourselves.

    Doesn't anyone wanna make a change and get the GFX section going again?
    Nobody seems to be doing anything, your part of the mod. ask around try to get it going again, don't let it die!
    Just read.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/8-graphics...-gfx-redo.html
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/8-graphics...-gfx-team.html

    And im not full staff.
    >.>

  11. #11
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    release all of them if you have adobe effects i need and a couple others just release i want not ps cs4 im good with cs3









  12. #12
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,901
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,345
    My Mood
    Pensive
    man people rly hate cs4 don't they?


  13. #13
    lostcausejr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Califorina
    Posts
    3,804
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarknezz View Post
    man people rly hate cs4 don't they?
    nahh its just being used to cs3 but if your new to gfx start with cs4









  14. #14
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,525
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    dude who the fuck actully makes a thread before they release something asking if they should or not?

    DO U THINK WE FUCKING CARE IF WE DO THEN WE USE IF WE DNT WE IGNORE THREAD SO DONT SPAM THESE THREADS....

    sorry jus another 1 of those things that annoy me... second to beggadge of staff

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hyak For This Useful Post:

    whitten (07-18-2009)

  16. #15
    whitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,461
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    491
    I like CS4.
    It has newer affects, and also i like the layout.
    It's much easier to use i think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Poll] Should I release the Crypter/Decrypter!
    By dario354 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:37 AM
  2. My last day on MPGH before Christmas Release
    By noob555 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. [Poll]Should i release spaced QCZM V2??
    By soccerguy in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 04:14 AM
  4. [Poll]Whould I release Unlimited Respawn?
    By Ken Jeong in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 10:07 AM
  5. before i release
    By DylanOwnsYou in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 02:46 PM

Tags for this Thread