Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 97
  1. #46
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    aimbot is boring and to risky idky anybody would want it u must suck that bad or just really stupid

  2. #47
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,954
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    aimbot is boring and to risky idky anybody would want it u must suck that bad or just really stupid
    seriously?

  3. #48
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
    seriously?
    "seriously?" what did i do wrong? aimbot is retarded you have to suck to want it and its to risky idk why u said seriously

  4. #49
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,954
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    "seriously?" what did i do wrong? aimbot is retarded you have to suck to want it and its to risky idk why u said seriously
    Normally you don't use an aimbot because you suck. You normally use it to make other players mad and an aimbot is not more risky than this hack.

  5. #50
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
    Normally you don't use an aimbot because you suck. You normally use it to make other players mad and an aimbot is not more risky than this hack.
    oh i see what you mean now but people will know u hack and report u making it risky right?

  6. #51
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    "seriously?" what did i do wrong? aimbot is retarded you have to suck to want it and its to risky idk why u said seriously
    omfg you are soo dumb... if you use a aimbot on mpgh it is risky if you learn to code you wont get baned you can customize it to your liking

    You should delete your account because you obv dont know one thing about hacking/modding.



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  7. #52
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    omfg you are soo dumb... if you use a aimbot on mpgh it is risky if you learn to code you wont get baned you can customize it to your liking

    You should delete your account because you obv dont know one thing about hacking/modding.
    hey can you just shut the fuck up all you do is bitch and complain about everybody look at your profile picture you are like fucking 10 so stfu you console peasent

  8. #53
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    hey can you just shut the fuck up all you do is bitch and complain about everybody look at your profile picture you are like fucking 10 so stfu you console peasent
    at least i know how to test a hack to see if it still works, and then there is you "im gonna comment and wait up to 13 hours for a reply or i can just test it and wait 1 minute to see if it works" and ofc you take the chance to wait 13 hours. you are just sooooo silly like on a chart from 1-10 of sillyness you have you are 10000 silly

    (#idontmakesence)



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  9. #54
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    at least i know how to test a hack to see if it still works, and then there is you "im gonna comment and wait up to 13 hours for a reply or i can just test it and wait 1 minute to see if it works" and ofc you take the chance to wait 13 hours. you are just sooooo silly like on a chart from 1-10 of sillyness you have you are 10000 silly

    (#idontmakesence)
    what? lol you must be ill

  10. #55
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,954
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    oh i see what you mean now but people will know u hack and report u making it risky right?
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...1010-TOKN-8461


    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    omfg you are soo dumb... if you use a aimbot on mpgh it is risky if you learn to code you wont get baned you can customize it to your liking

    You should delete your account because you obv dont know one thing about hacking/modding.

    You can get banned using your own hacks.

  11. #56
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    silliness*

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...1010-TOKN-8461





    You can get banned using your own hacks.
    thank you <3

  12. #57
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,596
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...1010-TOKN-8461





    You can get banned using your own hacks.
    I know but if there private you get a less chance because no one else it using it



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  13. #58
    soymayo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    I like to make people mad. That's why I like the aimbot.

    Cheers

  14. #59
    FloridianBrony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I would suggest adding the pro perks for a next update

  15. #60
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    set my fov to 1000... pls... dont put ur fov to 1000... XDD

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MW3 Multihack v1.2 by AuT03x3C
    By AuT03x3C in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 06:15 PM
  2. [Release] MW3 Multihack by AuT03x3C
    By AuT03x3C in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 07-08-2016, 06:02 AM
  3. [Source Code] MW3 Multihack v1.1 by AuT03x3C
    By AuT03x3C in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2015, 09:43 PM
  4. [Source Code] MW3 Multihack by AuT03x3C
    By AuT03x3C in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-17-2015, 03:55 PM
  5. [Patched] NitroSmily's Mw3 MultiHack[Mp + Sp] [Rank + Ingame hacks]
    By NitroSmily in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 11:10 AM

Tags for this Thread