Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,954
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    can everyone see the color or just me? (sorry if noob question)
    everyone can see the colored name

  2. #17
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
    everyone can see the colored name
    thanks man does this still work?

  3. #18
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    thanks man does this still work?
    Why do people ask this question it if obv... you test it



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  4. #19
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    Why do people ask this question it if obv... you test it
    calm down all i wanted to know if it still worked or not. why would i waste my time testng it if it doesnt work. smart up

  5. #20
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    calm down all i wanted to know if it still worked or not. why would i waste my time testng it if it doesnt work. smart up
    you would waist 1 minute tesing it when it takes me like 10 minutes to see the comment and reply
    #Nobrain



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  6. #21
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    you would waist 1 minute tesing it when it takes me like 10 minutes to see the comment and reply
    #Nobrain
    and it takes 5 seconds to answer my question but you had to be a bitch like u are to everyone in all ur arguments #NoBrain

  7. #22
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    and it takes 5 seconds to answer my question but you had to be a bitch like u are to everyone in all ur arguments #NoBrain
    it takes 5 seconds to reply, and it takes 2 seconds to test it
    and people that ask stupid questions should not hack



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  8. #23
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    it takes 5 seconds to reply, and it takes 2 seconds to test it
    and people that ask stupid questions should not hack
    you just it takes 1 minute now u changed it to 2 seconds i just dont want to download it and test it want to know if it works i dont see how asking if something works means i shouldnt hack but ok

  9. #24
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post
    you just it takes 1 minute now u changed it to 2 seconds i just dont want to download it and test it want to know if it works i dont see how asking if something works means i shouldnt hack but ok
    most people would download it and test it all up that takes 1 minute max. when it can take up to like 13 hours for somone to awnser your comment it is just common sence



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  10. #25
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [QUOTE=eithan1231;10856063]most people would download it and test it all up that takes 1 minute max. when it can take up to like 13 hours for somone to awnser your comment it is just common sence[/QU

    you are retarded it took u like 1 minute to reply thats why i asked you fucking pleb

  11. #26
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [QUOTE=HeyItsMeAlexPvP;10856080]
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    most people would download it and test it all up that takes 1 minute max. when it can take up to like 13 hours for somone to awnser your comment it is just common sence[/QU

    you are retarded it took u like 1 minute to reply thats why i asked you fucking pleb
    im not usaly online and if i wasent it would take around 1-2 hours for a reply, and the reply would be what i said or somthing simlar.



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  12. #27
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [QUOTE=eithan1231;10856103]
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post

    im not usaly online and if i wasent it would take around 1-2 hours for a reply, and the reply would be what i said or somthing simlar.
    yea i understand that but the thing that got me mad was that you replied like four times but didnt answer anyways im done arguing this is childish lol

  13. #28
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [QUOTE=HeyItsMeAlexPvP;10856111]
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post

    yea i understand that but the thing that got me mad was that you replied like four times but didnt answer anyways im done arguing this is childish lol
    Did you test it yet? and you should get your awnser
    or you can look at the date

    mw3 updated 1 week ago this realised a few days ago so.... it obv isent patched



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

  14. #29
    HeyItsMeAlexPvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    [QUOTE=eithan1231;10856113]
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMeAlexPvP View Post

    Did you test it yet? and you should get your awnser
    or you can look at the date

    mw3 updated 1 week ago this realised a few days ago so.... it obv isent patched
    thank you for finally answering

  15. #30
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,595
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    [QUOTE=HeyItsMeAlexPvP;10856814]
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post

    thank you for finally answering
    And through out the hole time you dident test it



     
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GcAc0kovUs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Colored name?
    By Flash in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 01:36 PM
  2. [SOLVED]Color name in game
    By pipitog2 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. Color Name?
    By Epic245 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 06:42 PM
  4. Sellin SSG2 With Color Name Change. [PAYPAL]
    By Kippers94 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 02:23 AM
  5. I WANT A COLORFUL NAME
    By Czar in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 04:33 AM