Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 349
  1. #211
    BeatsHeadphones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i lov kevintrainer why you do this!

  2. #212
    Duplon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Anyway to make it like not do TDM on Resistance everytime your host?

  3. #213
    necrophe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Best free hack ever ^^ Thank you so mutch dude ! Keep it like this

  4. #214
    benniftw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    force host is not working for me

  5. #215
    Truba5555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    VAC status?

  6. #216
    corvo_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Unless it hasn't been updated, it's still undetected.

  7. #217
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by corvo_1 View Post
    Unless it hasn't been updated, it's still undetected.
    That doesent make sence... when mw3 is updated doesent mean the tool will get you banned it only means you need to update it...

    Join my discord Click Here!

     

  8. #218
    jeoway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Think I got a virus. Program wouldn't load and now suddenly whenever I try to delete only this file it won't let me delete it off my system... what the fuck

  9. #219
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,597
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,279
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jeoway View Post
    Think I got a virus. Program wouldn't load and now suddenly whenever I try to delete only this file it won't let me delete it off my system... what the fuck
    Would be your anti virus since preay sure it has false positive.

    Join my discord Click Here!

     

  10. #220
    corvo_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    That doesent make sence... when mw3 is updated doesent mean the tool will get you banned it only means you need to update it...
    I wasn't talking about MW3 being updated, I meant this post. What I meant to say was; Unless the thread creator hasn't updated the VAC status, then it's still undetected.
    Last edited by corvo_1; 05-21-2016 at 10:23 AM.

  11. #221
    txthrilla214's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    works great!! thanks!!

  12. #222
    jeoway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I dont use antivirus. This is the worst virus ever. Caused windows explorer to go corrupt and now for some reason I cant install windows AT ALL now! This program and only this program was a bitch to remove and im pretty sure it somehow broke my SSD...

    Fuck the developer man. Everything else deleted and ran fine, then this one wouldnt remove and just broke windows and i cant reinstall it now...

  13. #223
    corvo_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by jeoway View Post
    I dont use antivirus. This is the worst virus ever. Caused windows explorer to go corrupt and now for some reason I cant install windows AT ALL now! This program and only this program was a bitch to remove and im pretty sure it somehow broke my SSD...

    Fuck the developer man. Everything else deleted and ran fine, then this one wouldnt remove and just broke windows and i cant reinstall it now...
    Not really sure how you did that considering it works fine for me

  14. #224
    jeoway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by corvo_1 View Post
    Not really sure how you did that considering it works fine for me
    No clue. It was this specific file that caused it

  15. #225
    corvo_1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by jeoway View Post
    No clue. It was this specific file that caused it
    Doesn't sound right, considering no one else has posted anything like that about it

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Chams, ESP, NoRecoil/Spread, UAV etc. - KevinTrainer (after Update)
    By LillilateX in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 4 Hours Ago, 04:51 PM
  2. [Patched] BACKD00R - D3D Menu - Alls Esp's - Chams - See Ghosts - Hot++
    By BACKD00R in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 246
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:49 PM
  3. [Source Code] Luizimloko Bases's - Alls ESPs - Aimbot - D3D Chams - ServerCrash - Ant Kick +++
    By luizimloko in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 12:32 PM
  4. [Tutorial] Black Ops Unlock All [Gold Camo, All Guns, All Attachments etc]
    By xxHiddenShotzxx in forum XBOX Customizing & Modding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 04:40 PM
  5. Speedreload, Ufomode, unlock all perks etc.
    By zxz0O0 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops GSC Modding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 11:55 AM