Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 277
  1. #76
    MinorPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchLikeTwix View Post
    Originally Posted by multiplayerczb
    there is a prob. I CAN'T ZOOM IN BY "MYSELF" WHEN I WANT SHOOT SOMEONE, WHEN I CLICK RIGHT MOUSE ,NOTHING HAPPENED, FIX IT PLZ.
    Make sure to have the auto aim set to [ON] in the menu. You will as well, need to go to the aim functions tab, and have one of the items selected.
    Here is what each of the aimbot functions do:
    AimZoom - Only aim when zooming
    AimShoot - Only aim when shooting
    AutoZoom - Automaticly zoom when the aimbot has a target
    AutoShoot - Automaticly shoot when the aimbot has a target

    My Settings when QuickScoping (Looks Legitimate):
    You can set your AimBot setting / options to have an AimSpeed of 1 with an AimAngle of 35. In the AimFunction menu, have AimShoot set to [ON] with everything else off. This means, when you are in your scope, and shoot it will instantly go to the enemy. This also works if you decide to shoot without scoping that it will instantly go to the enemy. This will only look realistic if you are aiming in your scope with your MSR, etc. Remember to have aimbones set to j_spine4. [ON]

    My Settings when Using AR's etc.:
    You can set your AimBot setting / options to have an AimSpeed of 3 with an AimAngle of 35. In the AimFunction menu, have AimShoot set to [ON] with everything else off. This means, when you are in your scope, and shoot it will smooth out towards the enemy. This looks legit with any gun, but with Sniper Rifles, it seems to be not the best and will set you back. Remember to have aimbones set to j_spine4. [ON]

    Unrealistic Aimbot Settings:
    For a more automatic aimbot feeling (not to look legitimate) I recommend having AutoZoom and AutoShoot selected. With both of those selected you can go ahead and put your AimAngle (The maximum angle the aimbot is allowed to aim) set to either 180 (will turn entirely around for you) or 90 (just the width of your monitor and/or game resolution). With those two things done and accomplished, set your AimSpeed (The speed of the aimbots movement) to 1. 1 is an instant snap to the enemy. Have aimbones set to j_head. [ON]
    I think you mean this, right? Isn't working.
    Want to have any Steam Item? For Dota2, CS:GO or TF2? Get my Ebook now!
    Features: Full Support, Cheap, 100% Chance of making Profit and a 10/10 Score!

  2. #77
    Yunogasaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    anyone can give it to me on skype pls i can't download it my skype: chycky59frhdkikoo

  3. #78
    LillilateX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syntaxerror
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    14,345
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchLikeTwix View Post
    The description he adds at the bottom of the video reads: "Little preview (this is the full version with a few features that wont be included within the next free release)"
    I am not completely sure, but I believe that those would be added because they do not ruin the game, as pSilent would.
    I wont add all bones because that makes the aimbot too powerful but a few more will be added.
    Ah and about the SilentAim, I was working on a non p version of it for the public release and got one that is only pulling a little bit and very accurate but visible in killcams. I think I will add that.
    "VB is like that dumb chick that wants to have rights but would not even know how to handle them" - A smart guy

  4. #79
    MinorPro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    63
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by LillilateX View Post
    I wont add all bones because that makes the aimbot too powerful but a few more will be added.
    Ah and about the SilentAim, I was working on a non p version of it for the public release and got one that is only pulling a little bit and very accurate but visible in killcams. I think I will add that.
    Not wanting to spam you, but as I stated in my previous post, I got some difficulties when aiming down sight, it just doesn't work and the gun flickers weirdly. Would be nice if you have a fix in mind by any chance.
    Want to have any Steam Item? For Dota2, CS:GO or TF2? Get my Ebook now!
    Features: Full Support, Cheap, 100% Chance of making Profit and a 10/10 Score!

  5. #80
    LillilateX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syntaxerror
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    14,345
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by MinorPro View Post
    Not wanting to spam you, but as I stated in my previous post, I got some difficulties when aiming down sight, it just doesn't work and the gun flickers weirdly. Would be nice if you have a fix in mind by any chance.
    Somebody posted a solution:
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownalt View Post
    If you can't aim, go into settings and controls, actions and make sure you have it on hold down aim on site, not toggle.
    But yes I will fix this within the next update
    "VB is like that dumb chick that wants to have rights but would not even know how to handle them" - A smart guy

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LillilateX For This Useful Post:

    MinorPro (04-18-2016)

  7. #81
    CrunchLikeTwix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere nearby.
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by LillilateX View Post
    I wont add all bones because that makes the aimbot too powerful but a few more will be added.
    Ah and about the SilentAim, I was working on a non p version of it for the public release and got one that is only pulling a little bit and very accurate but visible in killcams. I think I will add that.
    Looking forward to it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorPro View Post
    I think you mean this, right? Isn't working.
    It has been working fine for me. I will look more into it. Will update if I find anything

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Yunogasaii View Post
    anyone can give it to me on skype pls i can't download it my skype: chycky59frhdkikoo
    You can't download? I see you have an mpgh account.. just look for the download area (it says the file name, in which this case is the aimbots name) If that doesn't work add my skype revengelxve

  8. #82
    hult7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i cant aim when using it

  9. #83
    CrunchLikeTwix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere nearby.
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by hult7 View Post
    i cant aim when using it
    I would recommend that you have ensured that you have put the AutoAim option to [ON]. That setting is in the first tab in the first column! Also read the AimFuncs tab for further stuff, like aimzoom, autoshoot, aimshoot, autoaim. I would recommend using either aimzoom or aimshoot. I wish the best that I have helped!

  10. #84
    VJG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I don't want to cause alarm, because it could be i'm not seeing the use in all of these... but, when I did a virustotal scan, these were the results. Pretty sure this has a Trojan in it, and people should be aware of that.

    SHA256: 5590d0e152f3ee8ebaf63ba524abfcf1eb5b028a82ff664474 e2a126e0685abb
    File name: YCbCrBot_CoD8_v2_Public_mpgh.net.zip
    Detection ratio: 20 / 56
    Analysis date: 2016-04-20 10:36:48 UTC ( 16 minutes ago )
    0 1
    Antivirus Result Update
    ALYac Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    AVware Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT 20160420
    Ad-Aware Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    AegisLab Gen.Variant.Barys!c 20160420
    Arcabit Trojan.Barys.DCB9C 20160420
    Avast Win32:Malware-gen 20160420
    Avira (no cloud) TR/Barys.iaiy 20160420
    Baidu Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.151026.9950.9988 20160420
    BitDefender Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    Bkav W32.Clod1c0.Trojan.a135 20160419
    Cyren W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado 20160420
    Emsisoft Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 (B) 20160420
    F-Prot W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado 20160420
    F-Secure Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    GData Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    McAfee Artemis!304AAD17BDA8 20160420
    McAfee-GW-Edition Artemis!304AAD17BDA8 20160420
    eScan Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    Rising PE:Malware.Generic/QRS!1.9E2D [F] 20160420
    VIPRE Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT 20160420
    AVG 20160420
    AhnLab-V3 20160419
    Alibaba 20160420
    Antiy-AVL 20160420
    Baidu-International 20160420
    CAT-QuickHeal 20160420
    CMC 20160415
    ClamAV 20160420
    Comodo 20160420
    DrWeb 20160420
    ESET-NOD32 20160420
    Fortinet 20160420
    Ikarus 20160420
    Jiangmin 20160420
    K7AntiVirus 20160420
    K7GW 20160420
    Kaspersky 20160420
    Kingsoft 20160420
    Malwarebytes 20160420
    Microsoft 20160420
    NANO-Antivirus 20160420
    Panda 20160419
    Qihoo-360 20160420
    SUPERAntiSpyware 20160420
    Sophos 20160420
    Symantec 20160420
    Tencent 20160420
    TheHacker 20160419
    TrendMicro 20160420
    TrendMicro-HouseCall 20160420
    VBA32 20160420
    ViRobot 20160420
    Yandex 20160419
    Zillya 20160420
    Zoner 20160420
    nProtect 20160420

  11. #85
    matadoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    only box esp on, but can't aim.. whats the problem?

  12. #86
    Scopezz3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How did u even get it to work on mw3? Mine just says iw5mp found couldnt inject or something press any button to continue ... dont work for me :/

  13. #87
    LillilateX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Syntaxerror
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    14,345
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by VJG View Post
    I don't want to cause alarm, because it could be i'm not seeing the use in all of these... but, when I did a virustotal scan, these were the results. Pretty sure this has a Trojan in it, and people should be aware of that.

    SHA256: 5590d0e152f3ee8ebaf63ba524abfcf1eb5b028a82ff664474 e2a126e0685abb
    File name: YCbCrBot_CoD8_v2_Public_mpgh.net.zip
    Detection ratio: 20 / 56
    Analysis date: 2016-04-20 10:36:48 UTC ( 16 minutes ago )
    0 1
    Antivirus Result Update
    ALYac Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    AVware Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT 20160420
    Ad-Aware Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    AegisLab Gen.Variant.Barys!c 20160420
    Arcabit Trojan.Barys.DCB9C 20160420
    Avast Win32:Malware-gen 20160420
    Avira (no cloud) TR/Barys.iaiy 20160420
    Baidu Win32.Trojan.WisdomEyes.151026.9950.9988 20160420
    BitDefender Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    Bkav W32.Clod1c0.Trojan.a135 20160419
    Cyren W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado 20160420
    Emsisoft Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 (B) 20160420
    F-Prot W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado 20160420
    F-Secure Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    GData Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    McAfee Artemis!304AAD17BDA8 20160420
    McAfee-GW-Edition Artemis!304AAD17BDA8 20160420
    eScan Gen:Variant.Barys.52124 20160420
    Rising PE:Malware.Generic/QRS!1.9E2D [F] 20160420
    VIPRE Trojan.Win32.Generic!BT 20160420
    AVG 20160420
    AhnLab-V3 20160419
    Alibaba 20160420
    Antiy-AVL 20160420
    Baidu-International 20160420
    CAT-QuickHeal 20160420
    CMC 20160415
    ClamAV 20160420
    Comodo 20160420
    DrWeb 20160420
    ESET-NOD32 20160420
    Fortinet 20160420
    Ikarus 20160420
    Jiangmin 20160420
    K7AntiVirus 20160420
    K7GW 20160420
    Kaspersky 20160420
    Kingsoft 20160420
    Malwarebytes 20160420
    Microsoft 20160420
    NANO-Antivirus 20160420
    Panda 20160419
    Qihoo-360 20160420
    SUPERAntiSpyware 20160420
    Sophos 20160420
    Symantec 20160420
    Tencent 20160420
    TheHacker 20160419
    TrendMicro 20160420
    TrendMicro-HouseCall 20160420
    VBA32 20160420
    ViRobot 20160420
    Yandex 20160419
    Zillya 20160420
    Zoner 20160420
    nProtect 20160420
    false positives due to cryption, but if you don't trust, don't use it. Very simple tho C:
    "VB is like that dumb chick that wants to have rights but would not even know how to handle them" - A smart guy

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to LillilateX For This Useful Post:

    K4LI (04-21-2016)

  15. #88
    VJG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Just wanted to make sure. I know a lot were the Generic!'s which usually indicate false positives - However, I just felt it fair to notify people. Otherwise, I know a moderator earlier stated clean and good for use. I apologize and meant know vilification towards your credit on such a beautiful piece of work

  16. #89
    calvin_177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i am not able to aim with the gun, i´m just able to shoot from the hip.. can someone please explain what i am doing wrong, thanks a lot

  17. #90
    K4LI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Fine
    @calvin_177 same here

    Thank you for your work LillilateX!


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to K4LI For This Useful Post:

    LillilateX (04-21-2016)

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Gusdnide Aimbot,WallHack,ESP 2.0
    By gusdnide in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-08-2016, 04:03 PM
  2. [Detected] Battlefield Heroes [AIMBOT + WALLHACK-> ESP] | WORKiNG | Video Evidence.!!
    By RedFactioners in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 12:44 AM
  3. [Detected] Battlefield Heroes [AIMBOT + WALLHACK-> ESP]
    By DEreezZ in forum Battlefield Heroes Hacks
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 04:59 AM
  4. Any Aimbot/wallhack/esp that works?
    By rangedcoop in forum Playstation Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 06:43 PM
  5. [Release] vH| CS:S Multicheat Rev 11| Features aimbot, wallhack, etc
    By HellRaz0r in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 12:29 PM

Tags for this Thread