Thread: Token Editor

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 74
  1. #46
    jack789789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by danner View Post
    I made the mistake of not closing this app when i went in a match so i guess now im screwed right?
    Well i didnt get in the match the map just started loading then i remembered and freaked out and imediately closed everything inkl mw3.
    So what u reccon i will get banned right.
    Cross your fingers! I rly don't think it matters though...

  2. #47
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by danner View Post
    I made the mistake of not closing this app when i went in a match so i guess now im screwed right?
    Well i didnt get in the match the map just started loading then i remembered and freaked out and imediately closed everything inkl mw3.
    So what u reccon i will get banned right.
    That shouldn't matter. As long as you're not editing memory (using the app) it doesn't matter.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post:

    danner (11-13-2011)

  4. #48
    dirtspiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    ??

    is this for xbox 360

  5. #49
    Hardstyle112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtspiter View Post
    is this for xbox 360
    Nope, for PC.

  6. #50
    coolguy_456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    As long as you use this on the main menu, you're safe right?

  7. #51
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy

  8. #52
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
    practicably you do the same thing
    so it doesn't matter
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  9. #53
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    practicably you do the same thing
    so it doesn't matter
    Yeah, but you're using cheat engine with the other method right? And CE is detected by VAC? So wouldn't this be safe since its not CE?

  10. #54
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
    Yeah, but you're using cheat engine with the other method right? And CE is detected by VAC? So wouldn't this be safe since its not CE?
    with cheat engine you write into the memory
    and with that other tool you write into the memory so there is no difference

    but vac should only be active while you are ingame so you should be safe when using it in the menu
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  11. #55
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    with cheat engine you write into the memory
    and with that other tool you write into the memory so there is no difference

    but vac should only be active while you are ingame so you should be safe when using it in the menu
    With menu, do you mean where all the options are (Play, Vault, Options etc.) or do you actually mean the barracks? Because for that you have to click on 'Play' and it will connect to online services, so doesn't that mean VAC is active? I appreciate your help!
    Last edited by Thijs12; 11-14-2011 at 04:31 PM.

  12. #56
    coolguy_456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
    With menu, do you mean where all the options are (Play, Vault, Options etc.) or do you actually mean the barracks? Because for that you have to click on 'Play' and it will connect to online services, so doesn't that mean VAC is active? I appreciate your help!
    I think as long as you are NOT IN GAME, it is fine.

    Also, don't go overboard with the tokens, I just gave myself 1 token for double EXP.

  13. #57
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Meh, doesn't seem to work for me anyways. I went to barracks. Put in 2 tokens, hit 'set tokens' but nothing happened.

  14. #58
    fasimodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    pwncity
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    It worked fine for me. Gave myself 10 tokens twice. Got Double XP and Double Weapon XP for 20 hours now.

  15. #59
    xfr0z3nfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Worked for me

  16. #60
    [JM]ChopperGunner[NL]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Fine
    Undetected?
    Add me on Steam

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. mrs editor
    By rikrik in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 06:21 PM
  2. client editors
    By AN1MAL in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 08:37 PM
  3. [Request] Client editors...
    By SATANICAT in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 07:38 PM
  4. Lineage 2 Walker 10.6.1 + Token To Private Servers
    By Flawless in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 06:04 AM