Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 206
  1. #91
    >Club3D<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    0
    So, I used one time CE in Multiplayer> Play (Not in Barracks) to change my nickname.

    But I didn't search any match.
    I just restarted the game and back to normal.

    Can I be banned for it? =X


    (Sorry for my bad english, I'm trying to improve )
    Last edited by >Club3D<; 03-18-2012 at 10:20 PM.

  2. #92
    puukkoteline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    If you hack, you will eventually get banned for sure so welcome to the club.
    There is bancandy and then there is leaderboard sweeps, hacking prestige, call signs and titles to elite ones will pretty surely get you banned after weekly sweeps.

    My ban contains MW3 MP but i can still play spec ops online and single player.

  3. #93
    LokiStormBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by >Club3D< View Post
    So, I used one time CE in Multiplayer> Play (Not in Barracks) to change my nickname.

    But I didn't search any match.
    I just restarted the game and back to normal.

    Can I be banned for it? =X


    (Sorry for my bad english, I'm trying to improve )
    Probably not.

  4. #94
    >Club3D<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber View Post
    Probably not.
    I hope.. hehehehe

    Thanks for reply.

  5. #95
    Usherthehacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Beverly Hills, California, U.S.A.
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    -2
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Okay are the trainers detected???? Cause insane posted that they are like in mw2 but he doesnt know for sure?





     
    To do list:

    Get 30 thanks
    Get 1.000 posts
    Make a hack
    Get to prestige 10
    on mw3.
    Get all titles and emblems


  6. #96
    >Club3D<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Usherthehacker View Post
    Okay are the trainers detected???? Cause insane posted that they are like in mw2 but he doesnt know for sure?
    If you use in Barracks, you don't get banned. =)

    I've never seen any people banned because uses trainer.


    (Sorry for my bad english :])
    Last edited by >Club3D<; 03-21-2012 at 01:30 PM.

  7. #97
    DeceiverPL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    If i use a trainer to get all wepons level 31, get double xp, 15 classes and prestige tokens will i get banned?

  8. #98
    supanoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Eating icecream
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    uh.. i just got banned for uav ?.
    Hey!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to supanoob For This Useful Post:

    Sgt. Doom (07-28-2014)

  10. #99
    iRoNaGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i just got banned too. guess 4 using advanced uav....wtf
    any advice 4 buying cheap keys ? no russian keys preferred !

  11. #100
    LokiStormBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by iRoNaGE View Post
    i just got banned too. guess 4 using advanced uav....wtf
    any advice 4 buying cheap keys ? no russian keys preferred !
    There aren't cheap non-russian keys I guess.

  12. #101
    Phantomgamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ethiopia
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber View Post
    There aren't cheap non-russian keys I guess.
    there are EU keys for like $47...

    not as cheap at the $17 Russian Keys, but cheap in comparison to the $60 it is on Steam.

    anyway why don't you want russian keys?

  13. #102
    iRoNaGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    ok, against all odds i bought a russian key for €14. good price i guess !
    vpn activations was not a problem at all.

  14. #103
    Barney Stinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Warning: Take this with a huge grain of salt.

    I don't want to spread any false rumours, but a source told me that due to some dispute with AV being unsatisified with the recent wave of hacks on PC (and them leaking over to console), the Ban Candy shit is taking over completely and Steam is pulling out. Meaning VAC while it can detect things, won't do anything with them. Nor will there be any manual actions done from Steam's side, nor will they send any information to AV. Apparently I was told Steam is not allowed to do anything with bans as far as MW3 is conserned anymore. So now reports -> bans are the new way of dealing with things.. Steam reports will do nothing, only directly reporting to AV via Ban Candy. My source. told me this will lead to a) a lot of hacks being allowed to run rampant, and b) Legit players actually being in danger of getting banned because they're not awful like 99% of all players.

    While the source of this info is legit, take it with a grain of salt. Just passing a long info, wether all of it's true or not remains to be seen. No trolling intended.

  15. #104
    LokiStormBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
    Warning: Take this with a huge grain of salt.

    I don't want to spread any false rumours, but a source told me that due to some dispute with AV being unsatisified with the recent wave of hacks on PC (and them leaking over to console), the Ban Candy shit is taking over completely and Steam is pulling out. Meaning VAC while it can detect things, won't do anything with them. Nor will there be any manual actions done from Steam's side, nor will they send any information to AV. Apparently I was told Steam is not allowed to do anything with bans as far as MW3 is conserned anymore. So now reports -> bans are the new way of dealing with things.. Steam reports will do nothing, only directly reporting to AV via Ban Candy. My source. told me this will lead to a) a lot of hacks being allowed to run rampant, and b) Legit players actually being in danger of getting banned because they're not awful like 99% of all players.

    While the source of this info is legit, take it with a grain of salt. Just passing a long info, wether all of it's true or not remains to be seen. No trolling intended.
    Getting accidently banned sucks.

  16. #105
    Burgessjr-Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section , MPGH
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    -39
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by DeceiverPL View Post
    If i use a trainer to get all wepons level 31, get double xp, 15 classes and prestige tokens will i get banned?
    If they catch your or someone reports you as suspicious you have a chance of getting banned

    ---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

    Guys make sure to check this out

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/568-call-d...ersible.html#1

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Bannable or not?
    By TheUser in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 02-13-2016, 01:30 PM
  2. [Solved] Bannable or Not?
    By 648DFSsdQ#$4 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 10:42 AM
  3. vac banned well not forever
    By kazt in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 12:44 AM
  4. [SOLVED] VAC chaos or not?
    By Tigermisu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 03:23 AM
  5. VAC2 DISABLER - vac chaos does not work for me. Would like a substitute.
    By hotshot191 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:56 AM