Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 302
  1. #241
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok. View Post
    What do you mean by save tool ? Program that would upload your stats to the server without playing a game ?
    No, in case you regret the Trainer stuff you did. You may change it back.
    To what stats you had before.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  2. #242
    movefaster65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Exactly. Just to test changes and maybe secure experiments. I am sure the good coders got a way to save their account, or important data.

    Instead of that we get old hacks in new ugly designs

  3. #243
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by movefaster65 View Post
    Exactly. Just to test changes and maybe secure experiments. I am sure the good coders got a way to save their account, or important data.

    Instead of that we get old hacks in new ugly designs
    Dude go here if you have to complain: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...-you-dear.html

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. #244
    realowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok. View Post
    What do you mean by save tool ? Program that would upload your stats to the server without playing a game ?
    no, just a chance to save your stats and everything else like titles and embleme. we all use hacks not knowing what will happen.

    i used lolbies hack and then i got all accolades but each was just 1. this is a bad joke. i would love to undo it, but his hack didn´t give me the option.

  5. #245
    sadpwner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    one question does each santa thing work for each class only. So 1 for class 1 and 2 for class 2 so on?
    Link removed.

  6. #246
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    no, just a chance to save your stats and everything else like titles and embleme. we all use hacks not knowing what will happen.

    i used lolbies hack and then i got all accolades but each was just 1. this is a bad joke. i would love to undo it, but his hack didn´t give me the option.
    dude... There is even a message with Are you sure all accolades will be set to 1.....
    that is your mistake
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  7. #247
    eryqu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    titles aren't saving.

  8. #248
    mattiemalsch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by sadpwner View Post
    one question does each santa thing work for each class only. So 1 for class 1 and 2 for class 2 so on?
    Yes, in this hack. But there are other good hacks to do it for every class. just look in this section.

    Quote Originally Posted by eryqu View Post
    titles aren't saving.
    Not with this hack. No hack at this forum can do this. You need to google for gibson and her wonder titel emblem hack or look in youtube in her channel.

  9. #249
    lokeren123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    what is going on ?

    when i use the ' all weapons to max lvl '
    it all go to lvl 31, but when i'm ingame, and i got killed, then it all go back to my main lvl ..
    what to do ? ^^

  10. #250
    realowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    "main level"? level of weapons before hacked?

  11. #251
    =FUBAR='s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by sadpwner View Post
    one question does each santa thing work for each class only. So 1 for class 1 and 2 for class 2 so on?
    No is the answer. I have discovered that if you copy a class the 'Extra' perk/death streak also copies too. It will remain there so long as you do not change the secondary weapon OR use the 2 attachments tool for secondary's. So you can pick your favourite 'Extra's' by just copying that class and still change everything else. I now have all my 15 classes set-up with my favourite 'Extra's' added, just be careful when you use them tho, remember you are being specced in-game. Also apart from the added obvious 'Extra' bonuses you get, having the Armour/Vest appear when you pull out your secondary, means that you can heal yourself in an instant, whenever you have taken any damage -UBER COOL!!!
    Last edited by =FUBAR=; 01-08-2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: typo error

  12. #252
    lokeren123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by realowner View Post
    "main level"? level of weapons before hacked?
    yes , sory.
    how to fix it please ?
    --problem solved-- my weapons are all lvl 31, even if i die.


    ---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

    and a second question,

    everything is working, but only if i'm with secondary, for example the armour, it only works when i'm with my secondary,
    is there any way that i can have armour, and play with my mp7 ? ^^
    sory for the questions.
    Last edited by lokeren123; 01-08-2012 at 05:00 AM.

  13. #253
    realowner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by =FUBAR= View Post
    No is the answer. I have discovered that if you copy a class the 'Extra' perk/death streak also copies too. It will remain there so long as you do not change the secondary weapon OR use the 2 attachments tool for secondary's. So you can pick your favourite 'Extra's' by just copying that class and still change everything else. I now have all my 15 classes set-up with my favourite 'Extra's' added, just be careful when you use them tho, remember you are being specced in-game. Also apart from the added obvious 'Extra' bonuses you get, having the Armour/Vest appear when you pull out your secondary, means that you can heal yourself in an instant, whenever you have taken any damage -UBER COOL!!!
    this was the first hack to use this christmas gifts in secondary and no option was added to change them freely. i suppose, gibson could add it to the hack, but this was just to be released fast before christmas, to show the effect and let others have fun. and leechers copied this great idea eventually.
    so you can just use the other tools now, to set your special abilities to each class.

    Quote Originally Posted by lokeren123 View Post
    everything is working, but only if i'm with secondary, for example the armour, it only works when i'm with my secondary,
    is there any way that i can have armour, and play with my mp7 ? ^^
    sory for the questions.
    no, this trick uses only secondary weapons. it comes from a bug in game code. but it is safe to use, because there will be nothing change when you are playing online.

  14. #254
    RogueWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    so when i use the armour hack will some1 that is shooting me see any display that i have armour on?

  15. #255
    =FUBAR='s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueWolf View Post
    so when i use the armour hack will some1 that is shooting me see any display that i have armour on?
    Yes they sure will, I pulled out my secondary at the start of a match and got accused of hacking. I blagged it by saying it was the blast shield icon they saw and not the Vests one. That may work for a while, only time will tell!!!

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My Steam Account! Cod: Mw3 Preordered - Lot's of Game
    By Inspiration © in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 06:40 PM
  2. CoD MW3?
    By Terio in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:13 PM
  3. [Release] COD 4 1.7 55 Level hack, all unlocked.
    By sweager in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 03:42 AM
  4. [Info] All levels and EXP needed for them
    By ropsu678 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 06:10 AM
  5. Reseting all stats and starting from rank 1
    By nate68 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 06:51 AM

Tags for this Thread