Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Anyone having issues with it crashing when its running?

Thanks
    Thank you for releasing this hack. I was wondering if someone could help me troubleshoot some problems I have been having.

1] Hack doesn't seem to work when aimed down sights. I am not using any scopes, just stock weapons.
    2] The hack shoots at corpses.
    3] I am using the triggerbot. Hack seems to want to wait before shooting targets. This delay between target acquisition (on my end) and the hack actually shooting is proving to be fatal. I know in the OP it said to increase the sensitivity, but I'm not sure which functions I'm supposed to change.
    4] Hack stops functioning. Sometimes it just refuses to shoot, even when I'm within biting distance of the enemy.
    5] Hack crashes every 10 minutes.
    Last edited by fishsticksandtartarsauce; 01-23-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Thanks

Max FPS

Sorry, maybe a stupid question, but the aimbot says it runs at 65FPS and Average FPS are about 64,9 - is there any way to increase it, because to me it seems to be locked at 65, and you said the aimbots needs 100+FPS to run well

Thanks
    what key do i press for the auto fire, i already have working colored models hack and i copied the other guys settings so what do i do now

Thanks
    How i change my fps to get more ? de aimbot works for me, but it's too slow and doesn't stuck on enemy. Someone help me.

Thanks
    Im using this with ChromatiX 2.1 (Allies: Blue, Enemys: Yellow, Snipers: Yellow, Mono Chromatic: Grey and Mono Surface)
    and i have to say if you find the right settings (In my case aim at yellow and change the "Color Range" Red to 130-255 and Green to 130-255 -> so it also aims at enemys which are covered by house/wall shadows (Disable player shadows for brighter colours) - For blue target change Blue to 130-255)
    then its just awesome...

I prefer disable the trigger bot, autofire and change the "Maximum amount of movement per frame" to 50 (to make it faster),
    the FIELD OF VIEW i would set to 100-200 (like you want) and for me "Aimbot Sensitivity" 15 is working smooth. (I have around 100 fps)
    To get more fps lower your graphic settings in menu...

I think thats a great way to stay undeteced because the aimbot doesnt changes any game files
    (only taking screenshots and moving your cursor to the colour position)
    and VAC said they DONT ban for modded textures aslong you dont modify core .EXE and .DLL files...

All this will still work after new patches! (Maybe ChromatiX gets patched some time but then there will be an update for sure ^^)

Thx to NeSuckS for the great work (I really like it and it also works in fullscreen with GetActiveWindow)
    Last edited by Crackh34d; 01-25-2012 at 08:17 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crackh34d For This Useful Post:

House (01-26-2012),ThePixelJunk (10-17-2013)

Thanks

Max FPS

Mh, I did lower my grafic settings, but the FPS are still locked at 65

Thanks
    I can only get this texture hack to work on my comp > http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...al-update.html

Now I set settings similar to yours Crackh34d but I am uncertain as to if it is actually working. Autofire will not work period and I am unable to set graphics to Mono Chromatic: Grey and Mono Surface. But I do seem to be getting head shots. The texture hack only colors helmets so I think it may be working as each kill I get is headshot but auto fire does not seem to be.

Could you post print screen of your settings Crackh34d incase I am missing something.

Thanks
    how to use it pls!!i can't start it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Could you give us the correct settings, or show us a video tutorial on how to use this, cause I don't get it at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by KiruKashi View Post
    Could you give us the correct settings, or show us a video tutorial on how to use this, cause I don't get it at all.
    It wasnt made for mw3. Mostly made for tf2 or css. Even if you got it to work, ( which you need an active wallhack for it to even aim at them ) it does 1,000 clicks a second, which is blocked from doing in mw3. so the gun will end up jumping and shooting only around 4 times in under ten seconds. though this proves to be fatal in mw3 this is a very good universal aimbot for tf2 and css.
    Please click on my dragons and eggs, they grow the more you view them

If the eggs are hidden in fog don't click them, they are sick from all the attention. if they get to much attention they get sick and need to be left alone to get better. but if the eggs are showing you can view them.

Thanks
    This is rather useless - its actually been a hindrance in games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by keagand View Post
    This is rather useless - its actually been a hindrance in games
    This is actually a great aimbot for other games though. he only added it to see if this would work for this game also, he doesnt own mw3.

If the eggs are hidden in fog don't click them, they are sick from all the attention. if they get to much attention they get sick and need to be left alone to get better. but if the eggs are showing you can view them.

Thanks
    If you only use the aimbot (without autofire and trigger aimbot) + texture mod.... this is awesome! (even for mw3)
    I have perfect fast aim with it and no shaking and no crashes...

@ all the guys who say its useless or not working right:
    If you dont know how to use this or set everything up, then fucking stay away from it or read the readme

I attached my settings file... (if it helps)
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by Crackh34d; 01-26-2012 at 07:17 PM.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Crackh34d For This Useful Post:

bla4rk (01-25-2013),Brydenn (07-08-2015),iamleap (08-03-2012),kaoskerberos (05-07-2012),lukeyt (09-14-2012),melonhead361 (01-19-2013),sinand99 (11-11-2012),staffie (07-04-2012),verbat (05-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackh34d View Post
    If you only use the aimbot (without autofire and trigger aimbot) + texture mod.... this is awesome! (even for mw3)
    I have perfect fast aim with it and no shaking and no crashes...

@ all the guys who say its useless or not working right:
    If you dont know how to use this or set everything up, then fucking stay away from it or read the readme

I attached my settings file... (if it helps)
    There your post should get some clueless people some idea of what they have there. good job.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast