Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 499
  1. #151
    anel1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    dont work

  2. #152
    the viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    What would be cool, is if you guys that got it working "perfectly" maybe upload a quick video so we can check it out in action

  3. #153
    Crackh34d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by the viper View Post
    What would be cool, is if you guys that got it working "perfectly" maybe upload a quick video so we can check it out in action
    kk... I will post a vid to proof you its working for me

  4. #154
    Crackh34d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Here my settings for the vid:
    -Mw3 fullscreen
    CromatiX:
    -Allies: Blue
    -Enemies: Yellow
    -Explosives: Green
    -Snipers: Yellow
    -Mono Chromatic Off (Its better to make it grey for the aimbot but still works good without it)
    -Mono Surface
    Universal Aimbot:
    -Aim at Yellow (Color Range Red: 130 - 255 | Blue: 0 - 65 | Green: 130 - 255)
    -Motion Aimbot Off
    -Trigger Aimbot Off
    -Aimbot Sensitivity 15
    -Screenshot method: GetActiveWindow (GetForegroundWindow also works for me with fullscreen)
    -FOV 200
    -Maximum amount of movement per frame 100
    -Autofire all Off
    -Everything else are the default settings from UA

    the vid is .mp4
    (I have no youtube acc and im to lazy to create one... And on my xfire site i dont want it... So i attached it)
    Last edited by Crackh34d; 01-28-2012 at 05:57 AM.

  5. #155
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,331
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Upload to YouTube, we're not going to waste server bandwidth with a video, sorry.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  6. #156
    Crackh34d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    -.- it was 10mb... whatever i will create a acc later and edit the post

  7. #157
    Crackh34d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackh34d View Post
    Here my settings for the vid:
    -Mw3 fullscreen
    CromatiX:
    -Allies: Blue
    -Enemies: Yellow
    -Explosives: Green
    -Snipers: Yellow
    -Mono Chromatic Off (Its better to make it grey for the aimbot but still works good without it)
    -Mono Surface
    Universal Aimbot:
    -Aim at Yellow (Color Range Red: 130 - 255 | Blue: 0 - 65 | Green: 130 - 255)
    -Motion Aimbot Off
    -Trigger Aimbot Off
    -Aimbot Sensitivity 15
    -Screenshot method: GetActiveWindow (GetForegroundWindow also works for me with fullscreen)
    -FOV 200
    -Maximum amount of movement per frame 100
    -Autofire all Off
    -Everything else are the default settings from UA

    the vid is .mp4
    (I have no youtube acc and im to lazy to create one... And on my xfire site i dont want it... So i attached it)
    I tried to upload the .mp4 to youtube, it just showed the ending pic and played the sound...
    The original .avi is about 500mb and im not gonna upload it with a rate of 120 kb ^^
    So i uploaded the .mp4 to xfire now
    I cant edit the post cuz the edit button isnt there... here is the video

    Last edited by Crackh34d; 01-29-2012 at 11:38 AM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crackh34d For This Useful Post:

    fadlymas (02-22-2012),Weho (07-16-2012)

  9. #158
    Vexus1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    "1. You will need colored skin player models which a material/texture wallhack has, the models can be any color."

    I've never used an aimbot before..how would I go about doing this?

  10. #159
    dzul666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NeSuckS View Post
    Ok, you've changed the settings but still haven't told me WHY it's crap. Is it not aiming correct? Aiming to slow? Shaking too much? Also what is your FPS? FPS should be at around 100+.

    Without this info I can't tell you what to do or if I can change UA to make it working. Some games have pixels randomly go to a color to give a static effect, this could be a cause. Does MW3 have that like L4D2 does?
    I think I'm getting somewhere slowly, I'm trying to get it to target a dot in paintbrush for now....however its running my mouse all the way to the corner of my screen.

    ---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

    The bonus is, it seems to be quite responsive at going to the corner of the screen haha.

    ---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

    SO, do I have to correct settings each time I use this?

  11. #160
    daimkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    xP this not work.....

  12. #161
    dzul666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Okay it's starting to look real promising, alot of altering but worth it

  13. #162
    Vexus1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Not worth the effort.

  14. #163
    NeSuckS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    113
    Reputation
    103
    Thanks
    5,326
    Quote Originally Posted by dzul666 View Post
    I think I'm getting somewhere slowly, I'm trying to get it to target a dot in paintbrush for now....however its running my mouse all the way to the corner of my screen.

    ---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

    The bonus is, it seems to be quite responsive at going to the corner of the screen haha.

    ---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

    SO, do I have to correct settings each time I use this?
    The reason why your mouse goes all the way to the corner of the screen is because you have the GetForegroundWindow for the screenshot method selected. Change it to GetDesktopWindow instead.
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 02-02-2012 at 10:05 PM.

  15. #164
    jammers109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    hoy shit this is amazing fnaly got it to work well worth the wait just use his settings but change fov for more fun...its rly smooth though and no one thinks im hackking.Ill make a vid as proof and the best undetectaBLE COMBO IS THIS EXTERNAL RADAR AND TEXTURE HACK THE CHROME ONE(SRY FOR CAPS)

  16. #165
    dr.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    I tried this with "good" settings. Doing better without.

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] Universal Aimbot 2.5 Beta - VAC Proof Forever Color Aimbot
    By NeSuckS in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:12 AM
  2. [Release] Universal Aimbot 2.3 - VAC Proof Forever Color Aimbot
    By NeSuckS in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 12:38 AM
  3. Where can I get an updated Vac Proof CS:S aimbot? Willing to pay $$$
    By xtensity in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 02:56 PM
  4. [Release] [Forever VAC proof] Universal Aimbot 2.0 Beta 1.6
    By NeSuckS in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 04:48 AM
  5. [Release] [VAC PROOF FOREVER] Universal Aimbot 2.1 - now with motion aimbot
    By NeSuckS in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-22-2012, 03:32 AM

Tags for this Thread