Thread: BydloBot v1.0

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 336
  1. #61
    Byasuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I press END constantly, nothing comes up.

  2. #62
    w1zd00m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Byasuki View Post
    I press END constantly, nothing comes up.
    have you injected it correctly?

  3. #63
    Byasuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by w1zd00m View Post
    have you injected it correctly?
    Considering I've used this injector for about another 4-5 hacks, and they worked 100% fine, yeah.

  4. #64
    smminco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous.. View Post
    Oh, thanks. also there's any way to make it aim only when you're shooting?

    yes, there is. go to auto aim in the config file, and turn the 1 to a 0. but, it will only aim when you are aiming down the sites.

  5. #65
    w1zd00m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Byasuki View Post
    Considering I've used this injector for about another 4-5 hacks, and they worked 100% fine, yeah.
    be that as it may,
    try another injector, explore all options before reporting errors

  6. #66
    Byasuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by w1zd00m View Post
    be that as it may,
    try another injector, explore all options before reporting errors
    Sorry I thought trying out 3 injectors was enough to come reporting an error.

  7. #67
    w1zd00m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Byasuki View Post
    Sorry I thought trying out 3 injectors was enough to come reporting an error.
    now you've changed your story, you only mentioned 1 injector before
    Quote Originally Posted by Byasuki View Post
    Considering I've used this injector for about another 4-5 hacks, and they worked 100% fine, yeah.
    but if you have used multiple injectors, then re downloading the hack and try again

  8. #68
    Byasuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by w1zd00m View Post
    now you've changed your story, you only mentioned 1 injector before

    but if you have used multiple injectors, then re downloading the hack and try again
    When I had first commented I only tried the CP3 MW3 dll Injector v1.0 by CmptrPrgmr which has worked for every hack I've used. After that I tried the Extreme Injector by Master131, which also didn't work. Then I tried Winject which honestly, doesn't even seem to work anymore.

    Neither of these work.

    Oh and, re-downloading didn't do anything.

  9. #69
    alcatraz.aa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol poor wizzy.. people ive seen this hack working, wizdoom hav used it

  10. #70
    w1zd00m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Byasuki View Post
    When I had first commented I only tried the CP3 MW3 dll Injector v1.0 by CmptrPrgmr which has worked for every hack I've used. After that I tried the Extreme Injector by Master131, which also didn't work. Then I tried Winject which honestly, doesn't even seem to work anymore.

    Neither of these work.

    Oh and, re-downloading didn't do anything.
    what is your OS?

  11. #71
    Byasuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by w1zd00m View Post
    what is your OS?
    I ain't too good with computer information but I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say: Windows 7 32-bit... would be my OS.

  12. #72
    smminco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denver, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Byasuki View Post
    I ain't too good with computer information but I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say: Windows 7 32-bit... would be my OS.
    google net framework 4.0. download and install that.

  13. #73
    Tylerakasyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    It works, now all I need is for it to aim quicker, it seems to lag and I end up dying before it locks on to the target (or have it auto-shoot)

  14. #74
    Byasuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by smminco View Post
    google net framework 4.0. download and install that.
    Didn't do shit.

  15. #75
    w1zd00m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    168
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Byasuki View Post
    Didn't do shit.
    when are you injecting it into MW3?

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] How To Use Bydlobot !
    By Horror in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-17-2012, 08:09 AM