Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 887
  1. #736
    House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,990
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    8,952
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    Texture hacks cannot be detected.
    For the sake of MPGH database space change VAC status to:

    VAC Status: Not banable / Undetected (its possible to get banned by report)

  2. #737
    -GodOfWar-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    VAC undetected ?

  3. #738
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -GodOfWar- View Post
    VAC undetected ?
    Yes it is.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenshin13 For This Useful Post:

    -GodOfWar- (05-21-2013),t0ucher (05-24-2013)

  5. #739
    Kroq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    I've gotten many "Disconnected by host" and "Impure client detected. Invalid .IWD files referenced!" lately.

  6. #740
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,881
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroq View Post
    I've gotten many "Disconnected by host" and "Impure client detected. Invalid .IWD files referenced!" lately.
    That happens when either you or someone else in the server is cheating.

  7. #741
    Skolino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    That happens when either you or someone else in the server is cheating.
    Works on iw5m? ( 4D1 )

  8. #742
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skolino View Post
    Works on iw5m? ( 4D1 )
    Should work, yes.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  9. #743
    skeletonmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Well, I just got banned. Been kicking some ass the last few days on TDM and S&D, with Sitrep Pro and a lot of UAV's (plus the Texture Hack) and some teamwork via TS, some people called me a hacker and now I'm banned. I wasn't even using remove glass and the monochromatic stuff, just plain coloured people and explosives.

    Which is kind of ridicoulous considering how many wallhackers and aimbotters still go undetected. It's even more astonishing that somebody seems to be still looking at reports.

  10. #744
    AtoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere in particular
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    573
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletonmage View Post
    Well, I just got banned. Been kicking some ass the last few days on TDM and S&D, with Sitrep Pro and a lot of UAV's (plus the Texture Hack) and some teamwork via TS, some people called me a hacker and now I'm banned. I wasn't even using remove glass and the monochromatic stuff, just plain coloured people and explosives.

    Which is kind of ridicoulous considering how many wallhackers and aimbotters still go undetected. It's even more astonishing that somebody seems to be still looking at reports.
    Stop bitchin'
    You know there would be a chance of being banned. You are using a hack. Deal with it.

  11. #745
    skeletonmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Bugger right off there.

    Do you know what bitching is? Apparently not. I was merely stating that I was banned as a warning to others. VAC will never auto-detect this, but apparently IW is still looking at reports.

  12. #746
    hikers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    You cannot get banned for textures.... its a skin and steam aloows mod skins in game..... you prolly use something else before and just got a delay ban

  13. #747
    skeletonmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    IW bans manually, too. Case by case, not automated. I am well aware that texture hacking will not trigger anything automated by VAC, but they can still ban you if somebody reports you to them.

    And a apart from levelhacking, a clickbot at times and the semi-official FOV Changer, I used nothing.

  14. #748
    hikers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by skeletonmage View Post
    IW bans manually, too. Case by case, not automated. I am well aware that texture hacking will not trigger anything automated by VAC, but they can still ban you if somebody reports you to them.

    And a apart from levelhacking, a clickbot at times and the semi-official FOV Changer, I used nothing.
    there you go.... lots of people are getting banned for autohotkey and even FOV....

  15. #749
    vinylakos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    67
    i can not seem to make it work with iw5m? ( 4D1 ) i choose what i want press install i wait 3 minutes it complete it say to check the vac status often but in game i have no textures ! any help here ?

  16. #750
    cypher09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In hell after the perma-ban and death
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by vinylakos View Post
    i can not seem to make it work with iw5m? ( 4D1 ) i choose what i want press install i wait 3 minutes it complete it say to check the vac status often but in game i have no textures ! any help here ?
    Wrong folder?
    I mean, you chose the wrong one?

    You have to choose the whole MW3 folder to make it work
    Like here



    And be careful to not choose another version of the game's folder, like a copy..
    I mean, be sure you choose the folder you'll play with
    Last edited by cypher09; 06-11-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] MW3 ChromatiX 2.1 [Texture Hack with Auto-Installer and Additional Features] - FIXED
    By House in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 07:59 PM
  2. Make a no menu hack with Speed and Super JUMP (idiot Friendly)
    By boboben1 in forum Programming Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2010, 02:59 PM
  3. New Hack with Fly and more
    By elite40 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
  4. Please post : how to make combat arms hack with aimbot and bypass video please!
    By zerro1995 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 11:10 AM
  5. Trade my account lvl 12 brons prem for vip hack with opk and more!
    By maffiadon in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 11:44 AM