Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    dz0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Just tried and dont work for me. I have win 7, 64 bit
    after launch - i get WindowsApplication1 has stopped working.

    PROBLEM DETAILS:

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: excrosshair.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 03: 4f3ee4e8
    Problem Signature 04: Bawsness
    Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 4f3ee4e8
    Problem Signature 07: 4e
    Problem Signature 08: 53
    Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

  2. #17
    derHEINZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Doesnt start for me... I have Windows 7 64 bit

  3. #18
    layne3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    247
    My Mood
    Angelic
    All errors fixed. Refer to main post.

  4. #19
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    For all that have this problem.
    You mostly like the VB Theme Pack. ( Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks )
    He have used that and for they who do not have VB installed, they will not be able to use it.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  5. #20
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    rged and approved the new attachment
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  6. #21
    Nostradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by layne3 View Post
    All errors fixed. Refer to main post.
    I have installed, Win 7 32bit and Microsoft.VisualBasic PowerPacks still does not work nothing was happening

  7. #22
    BMW e39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Drunk
    have the same problem nothing

  8. #23
    derHEINZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Not working, but i have .Net Framework 4.0 installed and VisualBasic PowerPacks, too....

  9. #24
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    @layne3 A lot of people are having trouble, What computers did you test it on before releasing it?
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  10. #25
    layne3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    247
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post
    @layne3 A lot of people are having trouble, What computers did you test it on before releasing it?
    Its because of the lineshape to preview. Let me change them to pic boxes

  11. #26
    layne3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    247
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
    I have installed, Win 7 32bit and Microsoft.VisualBasic PowerPacks still does not work nothing was happening
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...nal-fixed.html FIXED

    ---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by derHEINZ View Post
    Not working, but i have .Net Framework 4.0 installed and VisualBasic PowerPacks, too....
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...nal-fixed.html

    ---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dz0 View Post
    Just tried and dont work for me. I have win 7, 64 bit
    after launch - i get WindowsApplication1 has stopped working.

    PROBLEM DETAILS:

    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: excrosshair.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 03: 4f3ee4e8
    Problem Signature 04: Bawsness
    Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
    Problem Signature 06: 4f3ee4e8
    Problem Signature 07: 4e
    Problem Signature 08: 53
    Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...nal-fixed.html FIXED

  12. #27
    vdigital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Nice but useless for my PC, when i play in windowed mode i get 3x lower fps :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] External Crosshair v2
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 11:04 PM
  2. [Release] External Crosshair for Beta
    By hooch in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 04:31 AM
  3. [Release] External Crosshair
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-22-2011, 12:57 AM
  4. [Release] External Crosshair
    By Jasperdepasper in forum Piercing Blow Tools
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 04:10 PM
  5. [Release] External Crosshair
    By master131 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 02:52 AM