Page 43 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1664
  1. #631
    NMRemix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Windows Vista 32-bit windowed mode aimbot doesn't work.
    Any suggestions?

  2. #632
    Zefyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Worried
    hi... anyone knows if this is also undetected by ESL wire?

  3. #633
    alan95's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by petter123123 View Post
    The aimbot doesnt work for me, any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by NMRemix View Post
    Windows Vista 32-bit windowed mode aimbot doesn't work.
    Any suggestions?
    You must hold down, continue pressing, the right mouse button. Releasing the button will release the aimbot.

    I suggest using the "hold aim down the sight" setting rather than the "aim down the sight" selection located under options/controls/actions.

  4. #634
    tylergott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manehattan-Equestria
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    594
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefyros View Post
    hi... anyone knows if this is also undetected by ESL wire?
    ESLWire? Explain?
    Please THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU <3

    My Content!
    Master131's MW3 EXTERNAL ESP TUTORIAL:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/586-call-d...torial-v2.html
    [CS 1.6] A Whole Shit-Ton Of Scriptshttp://www.mpgh.net/forum/105-counte...ripts-3-a.html
    MW3 PRO-SNIPE QUICKSCOPING SCRIPT

  5. #635
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by petter123123 View Post
    The aimbot doesnt work for me, any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by NMRemix View Post
    Windows Vista 32-bit windowed mode aimbot doesn't work.
    Any suggestions?
    Read the god damn thread.
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  6. #636
    Zefyros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Worried
    Esl wire is anti cheat software, must have, in order to play official mw3 leage. Google esl.

    But i am addressed to someone who knows those details...

  7. #637
    [2020Cheater]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    41
    Get lets Hacking

  8. #638
    Tetsuya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefyros View Post
    Esl wire is anti cheat software, must have, in order to play official mw3 leage. Google esl.

    But i am addressed to someone who knows those details...
    Well, I don't have an answer for you, but you shouldn't be hacking in a league. Especially an official one. Just kinda makes you look like a jerk. My suggestion is to actually get good at the game, and then play in the league.

  9. #639
    denkishi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    The Other Players Can see the Squares in their screens?

  10. #640
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,306
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by denkishi View Post
    The Other Players Can see the Squares in their screens?
    [sarcasm] Of course they can... [/sarcasm]

    No


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  11. #641
    alan95's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Hate to say it, don't mean to be a complainer, but v2.8 is unloading, itself quitting, or being closed by Windows, between matches after playing about three/four matches. I get no error message; the overlay simply, quietly, goes away.

    Of course, it may just be unique to me. Meanwhile, I'm getting along fine with v2.7.

    ==========

    I should clarify, the hack continues to run, but rather it's the overlay that stops, no longer displays. Thanks
    Last edited by alan95; 06-02-2012 at 05:11 PM.

  12. #642
    ez7pac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    It works great! The question for the author - master131, whether it is possible to switch to the menu AimbotType.CrosshairDistance and AimbotType.PlayerDistance?

  13. #643
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,307
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by alan95 View Post
    Hate to say it, don't mean to be a complainer, but v2.8 is unloading, itself quitting, or being closed by Windows, between matches after playing about three/four matches. I get no error message; the overlay simply, quietly, goes away.

    Of course, it may just be unique to me. Meanwhile, I'm getting along fine with v2.7.

    ==========

    I should clarify, the hack continues to run, but rather it's the overlay that stops, no longer displays. Thanks
    Strange why that'd be happening, v2.8 is supposed to be more stable.

    Quote Originally Posted by ez7pac View Post
    It works great! The question for the author - master131, whether it is possible to switch to the menu AimbotType.CrosshairDistance and AimbotType.PlayerDistance?
    As of now, no.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  14. #644
    alan95's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post

    Strange why that'd be happening, v2.8 is supposed to be more stable.
    It's nothing serious, urgent, for me. Just hopefully contributing some possibly relevant feedback for your future consideration.

  15. #645
    zachlaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Any league anti-cheat software will pick this up, like UAC3 , PSGN AC, ESL. They all will, so be cautious, or not use them, and actually get good as someone already said.

Page 43 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] MW3 .NET External ESP In Depth Tutorial V2
    By tylergott in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 11:02 AM
  2. [Patched] External ESP 2.0 [1.9.433] [XP Compatible!]
    By rawr im a tiger in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 02:41 PM
  3. [Outdated] How to use and best settings for 'MW3 .NET External ESP v2.4 [1.7.413]' by master131
    By Plyable in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:27 PM
  4. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v1.0
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:05 AM
  5. [Preview] External ESP hack for MW3?
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 03:53 PM