Page 67 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1664
  1. #991
    _I AM_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Is there any possibility of the hack having these options implemented? Auto wall ( with penetration/Kill ) and Auto fire. If the enemy can be killed then it will auto track and keep shooting until confirmed death. Just curious as to know if these can be put into the hack or not. I find other aimbots from watching killcams are firing through many walls and killing me pretty much instantly! If possible to do this then could there be also a slider say out of 0/100 that defines how much penetration you want to happen through walls??

    Thanks!

    Edit: Why is it set to Rmouse to fire too? I set it to LMouse which is much more normal I find! ( Auto Fire much better )
    Last edited by _I AM_; 06-24-2012 at 07:54 AM.

  2. #992
    killstreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Brazil :D
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    402
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by _I AM_ View Post
    Is there any possibility of the hack having these options implemented? Auto wall ( with penetration/Kill ) and Auto fire. If the enemy can be killed then it will auto track and keep shooting until confirmed death. Just curious as to know if these can be put into the hack or not. I find other aimbots from watching killcams are firing through many walls and killing me pretty much instantly! If possible to do this then could there be also a slider say out of 0/100 that defines how much penetration you want to happen through walls??

    Thanks!

    Edit: Why is it set to Rmouse to fire too? I set it to LMouse which is much more normal I find! ( Auto Fire much better )
    This other aimbots you are talking about are paid ones, this ones inject to the game, everything you said can't be done on external hacks what the hack have is what it can have so you should be happy becouse this hack is free and undetected

  3. #993
    shigusah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by killstreak View Post
    This other aimbots you are talking about are paid ones, this ones inject to the game, everything you said can't be done on external hacks what the hack have is what it can have so you should be happy becouse this hack is free and undetected
    Indeed be greatful, this is an amazing creation considering it doesnt inject. Well done and thanks master!

  4. #994
    blackg3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    First Line
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have a problem, a starting game two minutes at most and server error appears .. this had not happened before, my NAT type is OPEN

  5. #995
    manilu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    c/p:well i want to say, someone said in-game: "stachio, i found cheat i will report you". you know somewhere they can report undetectable cheat, so i suggest be careful.


    this happend to me today to, guy said that i'm cheater on steam status, how to check that?

  6. #996
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by blackg3 View Post
    I have a problem, a starting game two minutes at most and server error appears .. this had not happened before, my NAT type is OPEN
    This probably has nothing to do with the External ESP. That happens here always after a steam update... so I restart steam and the error goes away.

    Quote Originally Posted by manilu View Post
    this happend to me today to, guy said that i'm cheater on steam status, how to check that?
    After you get banned on any VAC secured game a label "VAC Status: Ban(s) On Record" is displayed on you steam profile... maybe he has going in you Steam and saw that.. or he's just lying ;D
    Last edited by MarkHC; 06-24-2012 at 05:59 PM.


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  7. #997
    norcali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    lol pretty sure manilu got trolled

  8. #998
    voiiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Uhm ok this is how i do it, i start the hack and then i start mw3 MP, and i join a game when im in the game i try to click on f1 f2 f3 etc... but nothing happends??? help plz.

  9. #999
    zachlaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Hungover
    I just have problems when I click on my teamspeak3 client, and then go back into Mw3, and then the hack goes off, then I have to restart my whole game back. And its annoying, but other than that, works perfectly

  10. #1000
    russcore3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Israel - Ashkelon
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    K First TnX
    And I Dident Get Is It Work On Tekno Mw3?
    Or Does EnyThing Will Work Becous
    FOr Me It Dident Work....

  11. #1001
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by russcore3 View Post
    K First TnX
    And I Dident Get Is It Work On Tekno Mw3?
    Or Does EnyThing Will Work Becous
    FOr Me It Dident Work....
    Steam Only


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkHC For This Useful Post:

    russcore3 (06-24-2012)

  13. #1002
    cod459's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lodon!
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by General Shepherd View Post
    This probably has nothing to do with the External ESP. That happens here always after a steam update... so I restart steam and the error goes away.


    After you get banned on any VAC secured game a label "VAC Status: Ban(s) On Record" is displayed on you steam profile... maybe he has going in you Steam and saw that.. or he's just lying ;D

    I have VAC ban on my profile list games are
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Call Of Duty: Black Ops
    Counter Strike 1.6


    Oh and not to mention that my main account with over 90 games lol but for originally I shouldn't be banned for MW2 because I modify the console back way then. I have legit account with MW2/MW3/Black Ops etc.
    Make your own hacks
    Over 100 posts
    Over 500 posts

  14. #1003
    I AM BACON's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    does this work in survival

  15. #1004
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by I AM BACON View Post
    does this work in survival
    Multiplayer Only...


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  16. #1005
    manilu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by General Shepherd View Post
    This probably has nothing to do with the External ESP. That happens here always after a steam update... so I restart steam and the error goes away.


    After you get banned on any VAC secured game a label "VAC Status: Ban(s) On Record" is displayed on you steam profile... maybe he has going in you Steam and saw that.. or he's just lying ;D
    my acc is clear and no bans, so there is no way that i have cheater status

Page 67 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] MW3 .NET External ESP In Depth Tutorial V2
    By tylergott in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 11:02 AM
  2. [Patched] External ESP 2.0 [1.9.433] [XP Compatible!]
    By rawr im a tiger in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 02:41 PM
  3. [Outdated] How to use and best settings for 'MW3 .NET External ESP v2.4 [1.7.413]' by master131
    By Plyable in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:27 PM
  4. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v1.0
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:05 AM
  5. [Preview] External ESP hack for MW3?
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 03:53 PM