Page 9 of 111 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1664
  1. #121
    algomaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    227
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post






    Guys, I invented the config file for a reason... Visible checks for players are not possible externally, you'd need to have access to the game's functions which requires injecting or writing memory. If you only want enemy boxes, change this:
    Code:
    COLOR_FRIENDLY = 0x7F0000FF
    to this instead:
    Code:
    COLOR_FRIENDLY = 0x000000FF
    thanks, i will try this set up

  2. #122
    abaaaabbbb63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My room
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I have been banned using this hack, even when using a name changer, with no other hacks active. I didn't use the aimbot, and didn't shoot people through walls. I haven't been using any other hacks since I got this game. So...yeah, this hack is detectable.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to abaaaabbbb63 For This Useful Post:

    zavalaidanga (12-24-2012)

  4. #123
    baz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uk/wales
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by abaaaabbbb63 View Post
    I have been banned using this hack, even when using a name changer, with no other hacks active. I didn't use the aimbot, and didn't shoot people through walls. I haven't been using any other hacks since I got this game. So...yeah, this hack is detectable.
    >>> I have been using this injector for the past 2 months!!! This is the easiest one to use. Only 2 buttons. Stop saying its a trojan. Thats what hacks are! Trojans that alter the game. << ^^^^^ this is your post on this forum so you clearly have used other hacks

    injector may have got you banned on a delay ban this hack is not detected i have just this minute come out of the game using the hack with aimbot enabled no ban no nothing can you log into your game and screenshot the steam anti cheat message plz and post it

  5. #124
    LordDrk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by abaaaabbbb63 View Post
    I have been banned using this hack, even when using a name changer, with no other hacks active. I didn't use the aimbot, and didn't shoot people through walls. I haven't been using any other hacks since I got this game. So...yeah, this hack is detectable.
    exactly u used name changer ;D

  6. #125
    baz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uk/wales
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDrk View Post
    exactly u used name changer ;D
    i dont think youll get banned for name changer as you can open steam while ingame go to profile change your name and the next match you got your new name

  7. #126
    abaaaabbbb63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My room
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by baz80 View Post
    >>> I have been using this injector for the past 2 months!!! This is the easiest one to use. Only 2 buttons. Stop saying its a trojan. Thats what hacks are! Trojans that alter the game. << ^^^^^ this is your post on this forum so you clearly have used other hacks

    injector may have got you banned on a delay ban this hack is not detected i have just this minute come out of the game using the hack with aimbot enabled no ban no nothing can you log into your game and screenshot the steam anti cheat message plz and post it
    Proof:
    View image: Ban
    View image: Ban2

    And I don't think name changer has something to do with it. It doesn't influence the game experience in any way, and I didn't change my name in game, but in barracks. I have had this game on this account for one week max, and I haven't had time to use other hacks.
    I used other hacks on another account, where I got banned too. That's why I've been using an external hack this time, to avoid getting banned. Guess that from now on, no more hacking for me...
    Last edited by abaaaabbbb63; 04-23-2012 at 09:30 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to abaaaabbbb63 For This Useful Post:

    zavalaidanga (12-24-2012)

  9. #127
    baz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uk/wales
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    that screenshot ban2 shows the ban screenshot shared in your profile on the 01 mar your a little out of date nice try at blagging maybe next time black out the date too lol

    only 1 week 1 screenshot says you played 9.6 hours in the past 2weeks so thats another lie and the other screenshot is from march 01 which was 7 weeks ago before this hack was realised sorry but you fail badly
    Last edited by baz80; 04-23-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: noticed dates on screenshots

  10. #128
    abaaaabbbb63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My room
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by baz80 View Post
    that screenshot ban2 shows the ban screenshot shared in your profile on the 01 mar your a little out of date nice try at blagging maybe next time black out the date too lol

    only 1 week 1 screenshot says you played 9.6 hours in the past 2weeks so thats another lie and the other screenshot is from march 01 which was 7 weeks ago before this hack was realised sorry but you fail badly
    *facepalm*

    If you look closely, the game stats are EXACTLY the same. So you are saying that I haven't played any COD for the last 1 month and a half? The screenshot was published by my only friend on steam a while ago. You can see the difference in name length. I made the screenshots at the same time today. Lol....it's not that I'm trying to prove something or that I'm just trolling.

    Need more proof? Here are some screenshots with THE DATE in them...

    View image: ban3
    View image: ban4

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to abaaaabbbb63 For This Useful Post:

    zavalaidanga (12-24-2012)

  12. #129
    baz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uk/wales
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I dont even care the point is you said you didnt use any other hacks which you did also showing us the system clock on your pc makes no odds
    easy changed lol if you got banned using this hack you did something wrong

  13. #130
    abaaaabbbb63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My room
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by baz80 View Post
    I dont even care the point is you said you didnt use any other hacks which you did also showing us the system clock on your pc makes no odds
    easy changed lol if you got banned using this hack you did something wrong
    Ban4 Image has the purchase date of the game: 17 April 2012. I got banned on 23 April 2012. I started using this hack on this account on 18 April, when the update was released.

    Your arguments are invalid.

    And why so stubborn? "This does not inject or write into the game's memory so there is a lesser chance of it being detected."
    The original post clearly states that this hack may be detected, although nobody reported a ban.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to abaaaabbbb63 For This Useful Post:

    zavalaidanga (12-24-2012)

  15. #131
    baz80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    uk/wales
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amazed
    stubborn yeah a little but like i said you said you used no other hacks when clearly you did and i have a banned account i could screenshot and say oh no ive been banned for using this hack
    Originally Posted by abaaaabbbb63 View Post
    >>>I have been banned using this hack<<<<, ????even when using a name changer????, with no other hacks active. I didn't use the aimbot, and didn't shoot people through walls. I haven't been using any other hacks since I got this game. So...yeah, >>>>this hack is detectable.<<<< this is what pissed me off you clearly blaimed this hack when plenty of us are still using it and will be until next patch but if we get banned the post will read this hack may be detectable not this is detectable putting ppl off using masters great work and to top it off if you downloaded the hack did you forget the thanks button not hard to thank some1 for work welldone

    last im saying on it apart from its not detected.

  16. #132
    abaaaabbbb63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My room
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    796
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I didn't have any bad intentions. I thought that people from this community warn the others when they get a ban so that it won't happen again. How is someone supposed to do that if he is not trusted, not even after posting screenshots. I just wanted to help, not to ruin the developer's reputation, but to inform him that Steam might know about his hack.

    If the community will choose to ignore this message, then there's nothing I can do about it.
    Sorry for all the trouble caused.

    P.S. Thanks master for doing a great job. I don't mean any harm by posting this.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to abaaaabbbb63 For This Useful Post:

    zavalaidanga (12-24-2012)

  18. #133
    LordDrk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by abaaaabbbb63 View Post
    Ban4 Image has the purchase date of the game: 17 April 2012. I got banned on 23 April 2012. I started using this hack on this account on 18 April, when the update was released.

    Your arguments are invalid.

    And why so stubborn? "This does not inject or write into the game's memory so there is a lesser chance of it being detected."
    The original post clearly states that this hack may be detected, although nobody reported a ban.
    You re the only one who says:

    i'm banned for used this hack.

    Sorry but i dont think this really ban.

    I'm using this hack and no detected here yet.

    The question is why only you?

  19. #134
    KillTheHack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I have a probleme, everytime i use it the game crash. Can someoen help me ? I installed the software.

  20. #135
    smile286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDrk View Post
    You re the only one who says:

    i'm banned for used this hack.

    Sorry but i dont think this really ban.

    I'm using this hack and no detected here yet.

    The question is why only you?
    VAC bans are delayed bans, if your account is flagged for cheating, VAC ban will come after 2 or 3 weeks. So "I'm not banned for using this" information is worth nothing actually.

Page 9 of 111 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] MW3 .NET External ESP In Depth Tutorial V2
    By tylergott in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 11:02 AM
  2. [Patched] External ESP 2.0 [1.9.433] [XP Compatible!]
    By rawr im a tiger in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 02:41 PM
  3. [Outdated] How to use and best settings for 'MW3 .NET External ESP v2.4 [1.7.413]' by master131
    By Plyable in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:27 PM
  4. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v1.0
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 351
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:05 AM
  5. [Preview] External ESP hack for MW3?
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 03:53 PM