Thread: SearX v5.1

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 96
  1. #76
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    4,034
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jutie View Post
    Good job
    It works till it gets patched and since they just updated the game - that will take some time




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  2. #77
    overdrive12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Its working for me, the only thing not working is emblems and callsign unlock and wins. Other than those everything else for me is fine

  3. #78
    kaviya1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    lets give it a try thanks bro

  4. #79
    blabla1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    got banned from MW3. used a few hacks but this is the only one that really changes stuff in-game.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/568-call-d...ml#post5970591

  5. #80
    SearingWolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla1993 View Post
    got banned from MW3. used a few hacks but this is the only one that really changes stuff in-game.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/568-call-d...ml#post5970591
    Any hack that includes changing your stats, callsigns, killstreaks, classes, etc. will not and will probably never get you banned (as long as you use them properly). You got banned by your external radar. Even if they did catch you hacking your stats, they would only reset them.

  6. #81
    JohnyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So I'm playing free weekend MW3 - I just wanna unlock all the weapons and their add-ons.
    Do I just go to BARRACKS and press ALL WEAPONS PRO [do I close the program or leave it on?] - go play a game and have all the weapons? o.o
    I haven't hacked MW3 ever before.

    **Maybe add a tutorial (README.txt) in your downloads :P
    Last edited by JohnyNZ; 04-26-2012 at 06:00 PM.

  7. #82
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    4,034
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyNZ View Post
    So I'm playing free weekend MW3 - I just wanna unlock all the weapons and their add-ons.
    Do I just go to BARRACKS and press ALL WEAPONS PRO [do I close the program or leave it on?] - go play a game and have all the weapons? o.o
    I haven't hacked MW3 ever before.

    **Maybe add a tutorial (README.txt) in your downloads :P
    Just press the button, close it and play a match with all the weapons




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  8. #83
    kevin1488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    OK with this free weekend i tested SearX on a new account, in the stats part wins and killstreak win isent working (losses works), and the elite tiltes and embleems ans some other titles and embleems arent working, i have a few, from the first 2 pages, and from page 3 or 4 untill the end they are all unlocked, hope i can help you with this feedback all other things work...

  9. #84
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    4,034
    My Mood
    Angelic
    People! Unbeleavable much thank you all for your thanks! It really supports me and will try to improve my stuff. Again thanks alot!




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  10. #85
    ApriLisHacking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand , Henderson , Auckland
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks man , love this alot , Works perfectly for me !

    Nice add with Music favourite part :P

  11. #86
    justiniscool6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh
    Posts
    265
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    7
    Thanks and good job bro.

  12. #87
    SearingWolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Daring
    I have just gotten banned from MW3 using this program. All I did was attempt to add a title and emblem. I also decreased my deaths by 1000. I swear to my mother's life, I have NEVER used any other hack. What's weird about this, is that I did these things two days ago. Quick ban huh? However, the ONLY thing else I used was MW3SA to kick aimbotters. I doubt MW3SA got me banned, so if it didn't, then I'm warning you now.

    I got banned and you may too.

  13. #88
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    4,034
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SearingWolfe View Post
    I have just gotten banned from MW3 using this program. All I did was attempt to add a title and emblem. I also decreased my deaths by 1000. I swear to my mother's life, I have NEVER used any other hack. What's weird about this, is that I did these things two days ago. Quick ban huh? However, the ONLY thing else I used was MW3SA to kick aimbotters. I doubt MW3SA got me banned, so if it didn't, then I'm warning you now.

    I got banned and you may too.
    Note that I have been using this from v1.0 and never got banned. So yes I'm sure that tool got you banned, also because it makes you like an admin while you're actually a normal player...




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  14. #89
    SearingWolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouss View Post


    Note that I have been using this from v1.0 and never got banned. So yes I'm sure that tool got you banned, also because it makes you like an admin while you're actually a normal player...
    Alright, I realized that VAC doesn't ban in two days, especially not for something as primitive as changing the amount of my deaths. Either VAC caught me for using MW3SA, or I was manually banned by BanCandy. Either way, I'm still banned.

  15. #90
    LokiStormBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    336
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by SearingWolfe View Post
    Alright, I realized that VAC doesn't ban in two days, especially not for something as primitive as changing the amount of my deaths. Either VAC caught me for using MW3SA, or I was manually banned by BanCandy. Either way, I'm still banned.
    I doubt BanCandy bann'd you, she's pretty slow on reports. Much as VAC, believe or not.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] SearX v5.3
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 02:02 PM
  2. [Patched] SearX v5.2
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:16 PM
  3. [Patched] SearX v5.0
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 10:42 AM
  4. [Patched] SearX V4.3
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:19 AM
  5. [Patched] Advanced Modern Warfare 3 Editor V4.2 [SearX]
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 12:48 PM