Thread: SearX v6.0

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 118
  1. #16
    predator3579's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Amused
    can u get elite titles and emblems yet

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to predator3579 For This Useful Post:

    Urugwajus (05-08-2012)

  3. #17
    Troll18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thaaanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #18
    Urugwajus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Big thanks

  5. #19
    joshhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    thanks :)

    THANKS!!!

  6. #20
    Aznboy1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanks for the update!

  7. #21
    d3v4st4t1on's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    nice work! Thanks!

  8. #22
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,326
    My Mood
    Breezy
    /file approved
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

    Aznboy1993 (05-09-2012),Blitz (05-09-2012),ed589 (05-09-2012),[MPGH]Jorndel (05-09-2012),lalaboom (05-09-2012)

  10. #23
    chezter65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Always in my Chair
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3,957
    My Mood
    Amazed
    First attachment on primary weapon doesn't work.

  11. #24
    Peppe92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    only works when I change classes

  12. #25
    jgriffin413's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hello and ty for making such a nice all in 1 hack everything ive used with it has worked like a charm except for 1 thing. under the class customization option the 1st attachment doesnt appear to set itself. at first i tried putting grip and rapid fire on an ak47, grip being my first attachment and rapid being the second. after saving the settings i checked the class i created and noticed grip (the first perk) was missing. so i went back and made rapid fire my first perk and grip as my second. after saving and checking my class again, rapid fire was gone but grip was showing as available now. so i guess theres a bug with the first attachment option other than that this program works flawlessly and thank you

    ---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

    actually i lied after further testing i found the key problem i believe. i chose to set the above settings to all my classes. after doing so custom class 1 and 2 were still missing 1 of the 2 attachments, but custom class 3-15 had both rapid fire and grip on them, so i guess its a custom class 1 and 2 boo boo

    ---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

    o boy i lied again.....custom classes u edit dont even work in online mode, at least mine dont. when i play it looks like im in spectator view. i dont even have a hand or weapon lol.
    Last edited by jgriffin413; 05-09-2012 at 07:56 AM.

  13. #26
    chezter65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Always in my Chair
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3,957
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jgriffin413 View Post
    hello and ty for making such a nice all in 1 hack everything ive used with it has worked like a charm except for 1 thing. under the class customization option the 1st attachment doesnt appear to set itself. at first i tried putting grip and rapid fire on an ak47, grip being my first attachment and rapid being the second. after saving the settings i checked the class i created and noticed grip (the first perk) was missing. so i went back and made rapid fire my first perk and grip as my second. after saving and checking my class again, rapid fire was gone but grip was showing as available now. so i guess theres a bug with the first attachment option other than that this program works flawlessly and thank you
    Same for me.


    Quote Originally Posted by jgriffin413 View Post
    actually i lied after further testing i found the key problem i believe. i chose to set the above settings to all my classes. after doing so custom class 1 and 2 were still missing 1 of the 2 attachments, but custom class 3-15 had both rapid fire and grip on them, so i guess its a custom class 1 and 2 boo boo
    It is on all classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgriffin413 View Post
    o boy i lied again.....custom classes u edit dont even work in online mode, at least mine dont. when i play it looks like im in spectator view. i dont even have a hand or weapon lol.
    U cant put grip + rapid fire on a AK-47 only the real attachments like red dot or silencer are supported.

    ---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jgriffin413 View Post
    custom classes u edit dont even work in online mode
    A little bit true. MK 14 + damage normally works. Now it doesnt

  14. #27
    jgriffin413's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    another edit i apologize. the custom classes i create will work online, but only if the attachments/perks u put on the weapons are for the weapons themselves. putting
    any combo of grip rapid fire and power onto anything thats not a shot gun will turn u invisible during gameplay only allowing u to run around

  15. #28
    chezter65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Always in my Chair
    Posts
    327
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    3,957
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jgriffin413 View Post
    any combo of grip rapid fire and power onto anything thats not a shot gun will turn u invisible during gameplay only allowing u to run around
    All profiencities work on all guns. It doesnt matter if it is allowed or not. So u can have shotgun with speed or ACR with Damage

    UPDATE: Thats strange damage not working anymore on ACR or some like
    Last edited by chezter65; 05-09-2012 at 09:46 AM.

  16. #29
    ed589's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HOMO ;D

  17. #30
    Drooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    proficiency do not work anymore for example mp7 cant have damage/speed.....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] SearX v5.2
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:16 PM
  2. [Patched] SearX v5.1
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 12:28 PM
  3. [Patched] SearX v5.0
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 10:42 AM
  4. [Patched] SearX V4.3
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 12:19 AM
  5. [Patched] Advanced Modern Warfare 3 Editor V4.2 [SearX]
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 12:48 PM