View Poll Results: What should I do?!

Voters
75. This poll is closed
  • Continue Release Hacks/Tools

    72 96.00%
  • Stop it, thre is no point!

    3 4.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Red face Weapon Editor v1.2 [Update]

    So, here I am again to release my own version. (It wasn't supposed to be released but :P)

    How do I use it?
    Well, simple

    You start the game, then you start the Weapon Editor v1.2.
    Go to the Class Menu and set your class up. (With the weapons you want)
    Now, go to the Weapon Editor v1.2 and set your options there
    Once you have done that, you close the program. (If it makes you feel safer)
    Then you enter a game. And pawn and own every noob in the game

    Enjoy now people, and don't ask me for all kind of strange stuff :P
    That isn't needed you know.

    Whoah, where is the Image?!
    It's right here


    Now, I don't trust you, where is the virus scans?!?!?!
    Here is ONE: Weapon Editor v1.2.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    Here is another ONE: https://www.virustotal.com/file/c399...is/1336783814/
    And guess what, they are all CLEAN

    Now take care, and don't make us laugh
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Jorndel For This Useful Post:

    1337skeet2 (05-11-2012),abaaaabbbb63 (05-18-2012),Aerosymbis (05-11-2012),BeatzIce (06-28-2014),berserker9701 (05-17-2012),billyf500 (05-11-2012),Bobsaget145 (05-21-2012),chl3765 (05-12-2012),CreeperXify (05-20-2012),demyan1030 (05-13-2012),devilived (05-17-2012),DonCocane (10-18-2013),dz0 (05-15-2012),foukaras9 (05-17-2012),FuzziBunni22 (05-11-2012),iK0u4ever (05-17-2012),ilwars (05-30-2012),Jaco2619 (05-14-2012),kage123 (05-20-2012),KoHx3 (05-17-2012),lancerevo11 (05-12-2012),liliclinton (05-11-2012),m202 (05-12-2012),Maximilian (05-20-2012),Mr.Paws (11-11-2014),mybaby101 (05-13-2012),Nerijus22 (05-13-2012),Nostradamus (05-21-2012),Phusic (05-20-2012),rahza786 (05-17-2012),ShamelessDancer (05-20-2012),SL!De (05-12-2012),Slipe (05-16-2012),smindernet (05-23-2012),smwcz (02-28-2013),stasithepro (05-22-2012),stexy (05-11-2012),strangerdanger (05-11-2012),The stealth Fighter (05-20-2012),theemu1 (05-18-2012),ubernooby (05-25-2012),WaR_H3Ad (03-10-2013),WeedWaffleZ (05-22-2012),wildcat12 (12-08-2013),wow972 (02-10-2013),zanork (05-12-2012)

  3. #2
    Da Ugly Face's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Cool Release,Keep it up

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Da Ugly Face For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jorndel (05-11-2012)

  5. #3
    Heiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    639
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    for the extra proficiency,hat is it,so i can make in mp7 range,damage?
    and can i get ban?

  6. #4
    m202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Updated version works now. Thanks Jorndel
    I posted here. So guess what that means. Its



  7. #5
    zeriodgravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiko View Post
    for the extra proficiency,hat is it,so i can make in mp7 range,damage?
    and can i get ban?
    For pretty much every hack/tool there is a risk of getting banned. It all depends on how well the hack is coded, how obvious you hack ( Shooting through walls, being a level 1 no prestige with all emblems and titles, etc... ). Don't hack if you don't want to get banned. Make a second account for hacking is a possiblity.
    I could kill the greatest man that ever lived .... but that would be suicide.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to zeriodgravity For This Useful Post:

    Heiko (05-12-2012)

  9. #6
    Nomad4454's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    omg i got kick extended mags and a silencer on javelin

    also found that with 2 attachments on a secondary cant switch to the secondary even if i run out of ammo
    Last edited by Nomad4454; 05-12-2012 at 05:10 AM.

  10. #7
    fazespeedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    please help i want damage on sniper

  11. #8
    azepoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    That is patched, deal with it. I know it's hard, i was disapointed aswell. (Damage on sniper should be allowed, we get too much chestmarkers in my opinion, and it sould be a one hit kill in the arm to be honest ...)

  12. #9
    OwenLJN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I added kick and two attachments on Scar-L and now the weapon disappeared, is there a way to fix this?

  13. #10
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OwenLJN View Post
    I added kick and two attachments on Scar-L and now the weapon disappeared, is there a way to fix this?
    You mostly like used something that isn't useable.
    Try something else

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  14. #11
    OwenLJN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Ok, I got it fixed, but somehow, when I playing in the game, my computer just freezed and then blue screen, don't know if this is caused by the editor, hope not

  15. #12
    theemu1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    So, here I am again to release my own version. (It wasn't supposed to be released but :P)

    How do I use it?
    Well, simple

    You start the game, then you start the Weapon Editor v1.2.
    Go to the Class Menu and set your class up. (With the weapons you want)
    Now, go to the Weapon Editor v1.2 and set your options there
    Once you have done that, you close the program. (If it makes you feel safer)
    Then you enter a game. And pawn and own every noob in the game

    Enjoy now people, and don't ask me for all kind of strange stuff :P
    That isn't needed you know.

    Whoah, where is the Image?!
    It's right here


    Now, I don't trust you, where is the virus scans?!?!?!
    Here is ONE: Weapon Editor v1.2.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    Here is another ONE: https://www.virustotal.com/file/c399...is/1336783814/
    And guess what, they are all CLEAN

    Now take care, and don't make us laugh



    - Hey why it says that: CloseHandle failed. and it don't work): help! or tut video

  16. #13
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by theemu1 View Post
    - Hey why it says that: CloseHandle failed. and it don't work): help! or tut video
    Ensure you use Steam Version.
    The CloseHandle is used to close the communication.
    (Old now...)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  17. #14
    theemu1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Ensure you use Steam Version.
    The CloseHandle is used to close the communication.
    (Old now...)
    I'm playing with an older version... Can i get it working anyhow?
    Last edited by Jorndel; 05-18-2012 at 06:18 AM.

  18. #15
    Formatje13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad4454 View Post
    omg i got kick extended mags and a silencer on javelin

    also found that with 2 attachments on a secondary cant switch to the secondary even if i run out of ammo
    ROFL you made my day hahahahahaha

    Wat i have done is akimbo fmg9 and silencer and damm it WORKS lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] Weapon Editor [15 Classes]
    By Jorndel in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. [Patched] Weapon Editor [5 Classes]
    By Jorndel in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-07-2012, 07:57 AM
  3. [Preview] What for Weapon want you in update by GM.Coders 0.2??
    By [G]a[M]e[R] in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 09:02 AM
  4. [Detected] Weapon Skin Modification Notice Update!
    By [=Evl=] in forum Soldier Front General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:00 AM
  5. Weapon Attachments and perks UPDATED
    By stubz in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 07:32 AM

Tags for this Thread