Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 59 of 59
  1. #46
    pattiboii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    This doesnt work, it says it waits for mw3 when mw3 in open ! :/ help

  2. #47
    Dylancool16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by pattiboii View Post
    This doesnt work, it says it waits for mw3 when mw3 in open ! :/ help
    Did you try to start the luncher as administrator? Only if you are on windows vista or windows 7.

  3. #48
    xOGxSmoke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cool
    just tried using it and none of the options work except FPS and the crosshair

  4. #49
    pattiboii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    doesnt work :/

  5. #50
    xOGxSmoke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cool
    As a constant user of this awesometastic site id say that there will probably be a fix for this in say i don't know maybe few hours or a day maximum. In my opinion, this is the most awesometasticgasm site for hacks on every popular game worth and not worth hacking. In a quicker sense, this is purely the greatest site for hacking ever created. No I'm not kiss ass'ing this is purely my opinion.

    -xOGxSmoke420

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to xOGxSmoke420 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jorndel (06-16-2012)

  7. #51
    Dylancool16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Fine
    @master131 I suggest you to replace Infinite Health to Infinite Armor and hack the armor instead, it is a lot more effective and you can never die, whatever happens.

  8. #52
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post
    @master131 I suggest you to replace Infinite Health to Infinite Armor and hack the armor instead, it is a lot more effective and you can never die, whatever happens.
    it's also harder.. that's why he didn't do it before... (I guess). I don't know much about the SP but I think the Armour address changes every round.. so its need to be refreshed constantly. But of course, it's more effective.


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  9. #53
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    4,034
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by General Shepherd View Post
    it's also harder.. that's why he didn't do it before... (I guess). I don't know much about the SP but I think the Armour address changes every round.. so its need to be refreshed constantly. But of course, it's more effective.
    Some people call it magic, others call it a pattern scanner




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  10. #54
    Dylancool16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by General Shepherd View Post
    it's also harder.. that's why he didn't do it before... (I guess). I don't know much about the SP but I think the Armour address changes every round.. so its need to be refreshed constantly. But of course, it's more effective.
    It does not change, not even when you start a new game or even when you close the game and start the game again.
    And it is not "harder", because I've done it with Cheat Engine and it was a piece of cake.

  11. #55
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post


    It does not change, not even when you start a new game or even when you close the game and start the game again.
    And it is not "harder", because I've done it with Cheat Engine and it was a piece of cake.
    Well, if you say so..I said that based on what master131 has wrote:

    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Code:
     Armour Address:
    Scan Range: 0x1A00000 - 0x1BFFFFF
    Pattern: 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x06, 0xA6, 0x4F, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00
    Mask: ??????xxxx????xx
    Cheat Engine Friendly: ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 06 A6 4F 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? 00 00
    These are for the latest version of SP btw. Note that the patterns need to be refreshed every round/game. If you use any of these, make sure to give credits to me, thanks!
    And I have done with CE as well.. and I'm almost sure the address change each time your restart the game... but I'll not argue cause, like I said, I don't know much about SP.
    Thanks
    Last edited by MarkHC; 06-19-2012 at 03:32 PM.


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  12. #56
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,323
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylancool16 View Post


    It does not change, not even when you start a new game or even when you close the game and start the game again.
    And it is not "harder", because I've done it with Cheat Engine and it was a piece of cake.
    It DOES change, just because it's green doesn't mean it's always the same. The Gamescript engine is allowed to allocate memory anywhere it wants. Get your facts straight please. I've just checked again to make sure I'm not crazy and it does change.
    Last edited by master131; 06-20-2012 at 01:39 AM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  13. #57
    Dylancool16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    46
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post


    It DOES change, just because it's green doesn't mean it's always the same. The Gamescript engine is allowed to allocate memory anywhere it wants. Get your facts straight please. I've just checked again to make sure I'm not crazy and it does change.
    Oh well, I just noticed that now they change...because before I was doing it, saving the offsets and it was not changing.
    I am sorry.

  14. #58
    iBlendHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hey just a small thing, but can you put in the controls next time,like to select inf ammo or inf health, took me awhile to figure out what key it was. :/

  15. #59
    lagforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a Car
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    What about adding an aimbot? Also for the helicopters and dogs, would be KEWL!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Lv./Stats Hack - iJustHelp 1.0.169 Version 2 (UnPatched)
    By iJustHelp in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. [Release] Update Automatic Modern Warfare 2 Texture Hack v1.1 (1.0.174)
    By Houston in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:18 PM
  3. [Release] Automatic Modern Warfare 2 Texture Hack (1.0.174 Compatible)
    By Houston in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 09:16 PM
  4. [Release] Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Level Hack - iJustHelp 1.0.169
    By iJustHelp in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:04 AM
  5. [Release] Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Lv./Stats Hack - iJustHelp 1.0.169 Version 2 (UnPatched)
    By iJustHelp in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 10:24 PM