Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3an26 View Post
    works for iw5m?
    Its not in the Private Server Section, so no...

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noeverlijsdonk View Post
    Anyone can solve my problem? It says: an error has occured while writing the executable file. wtf do i do?
    You renamed the .ini file ? Or have multiple in the same folder ? thats what causes this error ... (make sure its saved as a file u can open with things like notepad, etc otherwise the hack cant read it ...)

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaakske View Post
    This hack is Extrenal (almost no detection rate). No-Recoil would require injection wich makes it Internal (increased detection rate).
    Actually it doesn't require injection ;D

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    wanna know why people aimbot? there tired of dieing constantly going 1-25 in games to better players, they got so pissed off they downloaded a wallhack and aimbot and injected it into there game so they can finally fix that 0.2 k/d they have, and to make matters even funnier, there ugly, bullied in real life, from there school mates all the way up to there work colleagues so they use things online to piss people off behind the safety or there console/pc because there weak, skinny, dickheads, how many aimbotters/wallhackers can prove me wrong, day by day im called a hacker by people like the people that download this hack, because there mad kids who cant handle SKILL.

tell me how many of you will gladly come over to my house in manchester, sit down in front of me, we'll jump on 2 seperate pcs in the same room, and i want you to download a hack and 1v1 me, see what happens to you

my fist will pound off your nose over and over and over till your face is a bloody pulp you are scum, you ruin the pc community, this is why IW/treyarc dont care about pc users anymore, i jump on my computer for a nice legit game and get skinny weak people like you guys hacking, well come do it in front of me and watch what i do, well? anyone willing to accept that challenge?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by General Shepherd View Post

Actually it doesn't require injection ;D
    I tought it did ... Well i got my own No-Recoil with AHK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeyy View Post
    wanna know why people aimbot? there tired of dieing constantly going 1-25 in games to better players, they got so pissed off they downloaded a wallhack and aimbot and injected it into there game so they can finally fix that 0.2 k/d they have, and to make matters even funnier, there ugly, bullied in real life, from there school mates all the way up to there work colleagues so they use things online to piss people off behind the safety or there console/pc because there weak, skinny, dickheads, how many aimbotters/wallhackers can prove me wrong, day by day im called a hacker by people like the people that download this hack, because there mad kids who cant handle SKILL.

tell me how many of you will gladly come over to my house in manchester, sit down in front of me, we'll jump on 2 seperate pcs in the same room, and i want you to download a hack and 1v1 me, see what happens to you

my fist will pound off your nose over and over and over till your face is a bloody pulp you are scum, you ruin the pc community, this is why IW/treyarc dont care about pc users anymore, i jump on my computer for a nice legit game and get skinny weak people like you guys hacking, well come do it in front of me and watch what i do, well? anyone willing to accept that challenge?
    Actually im 1st of the room most of the time without hacks ... But who cares ? Its MPGH, dont like it ? Then leave

Thanks
    this website along with every single undetected aimbot/wallhack has been sent link by link to IW, emailed to vac and added to a global community ban list, enjoy playing with other hackers from now on and enjoy your external hacks becoming detected just like i got your MW2 external esp detected

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Actually im 1st of the room most of the time without hacks ... But who cares ? Its MPGH, dont like it ? Then leave
    your hack is different, you mod the server its up to the host what he does on his own internet, people who aimbot and wallhack need to sort there life out, ive reported this hack because it ruins my games, im a youtube commentator and since mw2 ive lost many excellent gameplays due to users of this hack, IW is working with me to rid these external hacks, so i would add [detected] to the title because within 2 weeks it will be, and any further updates will be added to the vac trigger list as there now using a different detection method, not only mw3 got updated vac did to, time to crack down on mad kiddys who cant beat the pros legit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Well I live in northern ireland but If you give me your address Ill be happy to send someone around

this website along with every single undetected aimbot/wallhack has been sent link by link to IW, emailed to vac and added to a global community ban list, enjoy playing with other hackers from now on and enjoy your external hacks becoming detected just like i got your MW2 external esp detected

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

your hack is different, you mod the server its up to the host what he does on his own internet, people who aimbot and wallhack need to sort there life out, ive reported this hack because it ruins my games, im a youtube commentator and since mw2 ive lost many excellent gameplays due to users of this hack, IW is working with me to rid these external hacks, so i would add [detected] to the title because within 2 weeks it will be, and any further updates will be added to the vac trigger list as there now using a different detection method, not only mw3 got updated vac did to, time to crack down on mad kiddys who cant beat the pros legit.
    lol "professional" games players, basement dwelling virgin more like AMIRITE?! What's your youtube channel? Id love to check you out...
    Last edited by rollie123; 08-18-2012 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @blazeyy this game is dead on pc so who cares what you think, if the devs done their work and made a proper pc stand alone maybe it would be a hell of a lot better than the crap that is mw3 console port. and no im not a kid im a mature player of 50+ years of age.

Thanks

HAHA this dude seriously can't be real. someone's mad they bought mw3 lulll

Master you got any idea why it would be fully/partially working for some and not at all for others? Doesn't seem like you could have that much different between systems after patching the game.
    Last edited by schertt; 08-18-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I tought it did ... Well i got my own No-Recoil with AHK
    Really? YOU GOTTA SHARE YOU GOTTA CARE BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO
    Please THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU <3

My Content!
    Master131's MW3 EXTERNAL ESP TUTORIAL:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/586-call-d...torial-v2.html
    [CS 1.6] A Whole Shit-Ton Of Scriptshttp://www.mpgh.net/forum/105-counte...ripts-3-a.html
    MW3 PRO-SNIPE QUICKSCOPING SCRIPT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    omg VAC update? you reported this forum?

Valve Anti-Cheat fix to prevent VAC banned players from accessing MW3 MP servers

I pity you
    !

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    and it doesnt suprise me to see a BR nignog here either, scummy fag
    And you said that because?... I'm actually contributing to the forum with my releases, you on the other hand is just being an ass... Get a life

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Here's my Steam Profile
    Steam Community :: ID :: KiLLeRInsTincT, wanna report me? go ahead, I don't give a shit

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    I can't get the wallhack to work, there's simply no boxes no matter what I press

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yea, he can report me too : Steam Community :: ID :: Isaakske
    If you look closely, you'll notice something ... Im already banned ! And you know what ? Im playing it right now
    Good luck on banning a banned player that can still play

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Morf113 View Post
    I can't get the wallhack to work, there's simply no boxes no matter what I press
    So it doesnt show up at all ? Does the bar with Options (F1/F2 etc) appear ? Does the "injector" say wether its succesfully loaded or not ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ok when i downloaded it i extract it just with winrar clicking on taking the stuff out i rin the run.exe i start the game but it does nothing. can u plz help me?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast