Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 158
  1. #121
    urbanlucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Busy
    Can You Make A Futere So it aims at the person who is hit able so it look more real etc and than it works better??

  2. #122
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanlucky View Post
    Can You Make A Futere So it aims at the person who is hit able so it look more real etc and than it works better??
    Not without injection. Which will not be added to this as it makes it much easier to detect by VAC.

  3. #123
    nik nal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my room
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Can u make one like this for MW3 version 1.4.382. I would aprreciate it. THx

  4. #124
    Nick Coburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I keep getting this error.
    OpenProcess failed with error ID:5
    It then creates a text document on my desktop that reads.
    Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    Aero Enabled - True
    GetLastError - 0

    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at (Object )
    at ..()
    at Main.Program.(Int32 )

  5. #125
    shivanant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    dude u really rock.......i searched for thousands of hacks and undoubtedly yours is the fucking best.......i think it is too much but can u please include god mode in your version 3......of the hack........that would be a hell of a favor......and thanks again for this awesome hack.

  6. #126
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanant View Post
    dude u really rock.......i searched for thousands of hacks and undoubtedly yours is the fucking best.......i think it is too much but can u please include god mode in your version 3......of the hack........that would be a hell of a favor......and thanks again for this awesome hack.
    hmmm 2nd post begging for stuff ... bet i know what his first one was ...

    Quote Originally Posted by nik nal View Post
    Can u make one like this for MW3 version 1.4.382. I would aprreciate it. THx
    thats not the current steam version ... perhaps you should look around the private servers section. if its not there then dont beg for it ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Coburn View Post
    I keep getting this error.
    OpenProcess failed with error ID:5
    It then creates a text document on my desktop that reads.
    Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
    Aero Enabled - True
    GetLastError - 0

    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at (Object )
    at ..()
    at Main.Program.(Int32 )
    Maybe just maybe you should read the initial post...
    I got an OpenProcess error?
    Look up the error ID here. A common one might be error ID 5 which means you need to run the hack as admin.
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 08-20-2012 at 12:26 AM.

  7. #127
    Smashvw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Very nice hack sir!

  8. #128
    parsaps3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    got this and a no recoil hack.
    thanks dude

  9. #129
    Flitchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,263
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post


    As much as I'd love donations, I don't have a Paypal account to accept them (nor do I meet the legal age or have a credit card to actually have one). I'm happy you offered though.
    Wait, how old are you? im 14 :3 im guessing your 16...


    Public Sub MyLife(ByVal life As Matrix.ObjectModel, ByVal Me as Matrix.Code)
          Dim Me As ObjectModel
          Me = LifeForm.HumanBeing
          If Me.+Rep = True Then
                 MsgBox("Thank you!")
          End If
    End Sub


  10. #130
    sebacod3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the gym, lifting heavy ass weights.
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Flirty
    tnx man

  11. #131
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,317
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flitchit View Post
    Wait, how old are you? im 14 :3 im guessing your 16...
    Close, it's the number in between those two.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  12. #132
    miau.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    that the error log:

    Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
    Aero Enabled - True
    GetLastError - 0

    Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht.
    bei System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Objec t target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
    bei System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
    bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
    bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    bei ..(MethodInfo , String[] )
    bei ..(String[] )

  13. #133
    andreiandre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    thanks !!!

  14. #134
    andreas621's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hey master the hacks is great but the aimbot works? It doesnt seem to work on me

  15. #135
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by miau. View Post
    that the error log:

    Operating System - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
    Aero Enabled - True
    GetLastError - 0

    Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht.
    bei System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Objec t target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
    bei System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
    bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
    bei System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    bei ..(MethodInfo , String[] )
    bei ..(String[] )
    A I already stated in this page of this thread before you posted ... Run the hack as administrator.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] MW3 .NET External ESP v3.3 [1.9.441] Smooth Aim Config v1
    By Goonman1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 05:47 AM
  2. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v3.3 [1.9.441]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 01:09 PM
  3. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v3.2 [1.9.441]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 03:15 AM
  4. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v3.1 [1.9.441]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 09:06 PM
  5. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v3.0 [1.9.441]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 06:59 PM