Changes since version 3.0 (23rd August 2012):
- Complete rewrite from scratch
- More CPU efficient, uses less resources than previous version
- Added a triggerbot
- Added map background support for the radar
- Added helicopter, turret and plane detection for the BoxESP.
- Added "hop" detection for the aimbot, this will reduce the jump distance from a dead player to another when using aimbot.
- Addressed possible bug where your CPU resources could be drained when the hack is closed.
- Removed the SENSITIVITY_OVERRIDE option and the PlayerDistance aimbot (useless and buggy)
- Rewrote the config parser which now allows for more efficient parsing and comments on the same line as the config values.
- Added more options for tweaking and renamed some values.
- Rewrote the exception handler.
- Mini-fix: Fixed support for Windowed (No Border)
Changes since version 2.13 (18th August 2012):
- Updated for 1.9.441 (emergency release)
Changes since version 2.12 (24th July 2012):
- Possible stability fixes (unhandled exceptions)
- Added a radar/mini-map and changed the dot shown on players
- Fixed menu options from overlapping/clipping each other
Changes since version 2.11 (22th June 2012):
- Added support for 1.9.433, big thanks to @Thunder
- Possibly fixed AV detection? No idea.
Changes since version 2.10 (5th June 2012):
- Improved the speed of the hack, should be on par with v2.8 or lower
- Added a EXECUTABLE_NAME option for those having anti-virus issues
Changes since version 2.9 (3rd June 2012):
- Added a crosshair option
- Renamed the FONT_QUALITY option to TEXT_QUALITY
- Added extra protection against VAC
- Reduced file size and possibly optimised speed
Changes since version 2.8 (2nd June 2012):
- Possible stability fixes
Changes since version 2.7 (25th May 2012):
- Updated for 1.8.423
- Added a text quality setting
- Fixed the distance displaying incorrectly (and the player distance aimbot)
Changes since version 2.6 (24th May 2012):
- Restored the original aimbot speed
- Fixed the bug where any changes made to the 2nd and 3rd aimbot speeds would make no difference
Changes since version 2.5 (23rd May 2012):
- Added the option to choose between a crosshair or player distance aimbot
- Added the option to choose the color of the aimbot dot
- Added speed options for the aimbot for those wanting to change it
- Added distance ESP and snaplines
- Tweaked the aimbot speed (it's a little faster now) to match the one used in External BoxESP by sph4ck in MW2.
Changes since version 2.4 (9th May 2012):
- Updated support for 1.7.413
- Added little message. :p
Changes since version 2.3 (30th April 2012):
- Fixed the DrawText errors people are experiencing
Changes since version 2.2 (29th April 2012):
- Added error log generation, when the hack crashes, a log will be generated on your desktop. Post it here when it happens.
- Possibly fixed the crashing issue people are having.
Changes since version 2.1 (24th April 2012):
- Removed the requirement for installing SlimDX, it's no longer required.
Now the hack uses SharpDX (it's already included inside the hack, you don't need to install anything at all).
- Refactored some of the launcher code.
- Added a simple check for possibly corrupt copies of DirectX.
- Possible (minor) speed improvement thanks to SharpDX's fast interop feature.
Changes since version 2.0 (18th April 2012):
- Completely rewritten drawing method
- Supports only Windows 7 and Vista with Aero enabled
- More faster than previous versions (which means that there should be no aimbot problems).