Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 144
  1. #91
    Vampire1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I can t see the menu

  2. #92
    Kenroy Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampire1337 View Post
    I can t see the menu
    Press F1 to see menu.

  3. #93
    hotpockets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Breezy
    please remove Triggerbot. Aimbot is already fine by It's self with the others imo triggerbot just messes it up

  4. #94
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,330
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpockets View Post
    please remove Triggerbot. Aimbot is already fine by It's self with the others imo triggerbot just messes it up
    How does it mess it up? It doesn't even work unless you set your fire key to be the default + H key.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Version 3.2 says 3.1

    http://i.imgur.com/5uISt.png
    My bad.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  5. #95
    Lolis791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Amazing release, Love it One question though, i want to change the Aim Key to Left Alt, Do you know which "key code" i have to use? i tried using "LMenu" but that did not work. Thanks in advance,

  6. #96
    behzadmb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post


    How does it mess it up? It doesn't even work unless you set your fire key to be the default + H key.



    My bad.
    HOW Triggerbot , work ??! i dont know how use it , pls learn me

  7. #97
    NB81's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany?
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I saw a guy with this, others reported him multiply times, but he is still playing for one week now. so yeah, coded brilliantly

  8. #98
    bruneeel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    if I start the launcher, this is what happens ? ( look at the picture)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Naamloos.png  

    Last edited by bruneeel; 08-30-2012 at 08:24 AM. Reason: wasn't clear

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bruneeel For This Useful Post:

    NB81 (08-30-2012)

  10. #99
    L1nKas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Aimbot dont work, tryed everything,mixed setting's,i do exacly same as master says in he's hack. It's not work for me.

  11. #100
    GoldenEagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CANBERRA BC
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolis791 View Post
    Amazing release, Love it One question though, i want to change the Aim Key to Left Alt, Do you know which "key code" i have to use? i tried using "LMenu" but that did not work. Thanks in advance,
    LMenu is correct however wont work in some circumstances due to it being a "system key" (i.e. used all the time by ALOT of things)...

    ---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by behzadmb View Post
    HOW Triggerbot , work ??! i dont know how use it , pls learn me
    The triggerbot function by firing for you (while the aimbot will aim for you), set them to the same key and you have an autonomous killing machine. Make sure all the key bindings are correct and everything will work smoothly.

    ---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by bruneeel View Post
    if I start the launcher, this is what happens ? ( look at the picture)
    Can't see the pic yet mate, describe it?

    ---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by L1nKas View Post
    Aimbot dont work, tryed everything,mixed setting's,i do exacly same as master says in he's hack. It's not work for me.
    If all your settings are correct I just have one question; are you holding down the aimbot key??
    As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather... We often give our enemies the means to destroy us.

    If I helped at all, be a pal and hit thanks And a little rep goes along way!

  12. #101
    L1nKas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yes, i'm holding it. Aimbot does not attack people just stays in the middle of air and shaking.

    In mine config says -->

    KEY_TRIGGER_BOT_KEY = RButton // The key that is held down to activate the triggerbot, can be the same as KEY_BOT.
    KEY_TRIGGER_BOT_FIRE_KEY = LButton // The key that is pressed to fire when triggerbot is active, only 1 key is allowed.
    KEY_BOT = RButton;Home // The key that is held down to activate the aimbot.

    I'm holding RButton and he's shaking in middle of air. He's dont shoot anybody

    One time it worked but aimbot shooted 1-3 bullets in the enemy.
    Last edited by L1nKas; 08-30-2012 at 09:11 AM.

  13. #102
    R1verside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I think this is detected : i just wanted to statrt playing and it siad : "Cheat detected"
    Edit: Its probably not detected im just vac-banned , iW5M it is
    Last edited by R1verside; 08-30-2012 at 09:37 AM.

  14. #103
    GeneticOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    i opened the launcher and afterwards the game but it says it cant find the maps or something like that... i extracted the hacks and all the files attachted to a folder in my desktop

  15. #104
    GoldenEagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CANBERRA BC
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    97
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by L1nKas View Post
    Yes, i'm holding it. Aimbot does not attack people just stays in the middle of air and shaking.

    In mine config says -->

    KEY_TRIGGER_BOT_KEY = RButton // The key that is held down to activate the triggerbot, can be the same as KEY_BOT.
    KEY_TRIGGER_BOT_FIRE_KEY = LButton // The key that is pressed to fire when triggerbot is active, only 1 key is allowed.
    KEY_BOT = RButton;Home // The key that is held down to activate the aimbot.

    I'm holding RButton and he's shaking in middle of air. He's dont shoot anybody

    One time it worked but aimbot shooted 1-3 bullets in the enemy.
    Interesting... Sounds like the aimbot is working but the Triggerbot isnt try:

    Code:
    TRIGGER_BOT_REQUIRE_BOT_KEY = false


    ---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneticOrange View Post
    i opened the launcher and afterwards the game but it says it cant find the maps or something like that... i extracted the hacks and all the files attachted to a folder in my desktop
    quick fix; redownload? could just be a file error...
    As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather... We often give our enemies the means to destroy us.

    If I helped at all, be a pal and hit thanks And a little rep goes along way!

  16. #105
    GeneticOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
    Interesting... Sounds like the aimbot is working but the Triggerbot isnt try:

    Code:
    TRIGGER_BOT_REQUIRE_BOT_KEY = false


    ---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------



    quick fix; redownload? could just be a file error...
    nope.. still not working. redownloaded and i still cant access the menu even tho i tried pressing F1 and just the F button.. it still says it cant find the 'maps' folder.. do i need to extract any of the files into the steam folder or do i just need to make a new folder and extract it to there? because thats what i did

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] MW3 .NET External ESP v3.3 [1.9.441] Smooth Aim Config v1
    By Goonman1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-14-2012, 05:47 AM
  2. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v3.3 [1.9.441]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 01:09 PM
  3. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v3.1 [1.9.441]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 09:06 PM
  4. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v3.0 [1.9.441]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 06:59 PM
  5. [Patched] MW3 .NET External ESP v2.13 [1.9.441]
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 02:06 PM