Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 78
  1. #31
    joeyfangaz88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Worcester Mass
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    okay after testing this for a very short time on win xp sp3 running into issue's i tried running it once window came up i used the f1 and maybe 20 sec later mw3 crashes just shuts down all together... tried restarting comp and running again same result i have since deleted the tool from my comp and now i'm still having crash issues with mw3.... any idea how to fix this?

  2. #32
    ThisIsNH9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    ...interesting... I'll have to try it myself. Nice job
    thanks, hopefully ill have an update later with a better ui and more features

    ---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyfangaz88 View Post
    okay after testing this for a very short time on win xp sp3 running into issue's i tried running it once window came up i used the f1 and maybe 20 sec later mw3 crashes just shuts down all together... tried restarting comp and running again same result i have since deleted the tool from my comp and now i'm still having crash issues with mw3.... any idea how to fix this?
    make sure you are not looking at your title because i bet thats what it is. it saves the title that crashes games if you hover over it or suicide or etc your game will crash, that's why its crashing title, i think i misnamed it as custom title. this is used to crash the game of anyone you kill or if they kill you or hover over your name in matchmaking, fix would be to redownload the trainer and press f7
    Last edited by ThisIsNH9; 10-01-2012 at 07:15 PM.

  3. #33
    joeyfangaz88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Worcester Mass
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i will try that thank you for the fast response i will let you know soon if that helped

  4. #34
    ThisIsNH9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I'm pretty sure MW3's Anti-Cheat has detected CheatEngine trainers a long time ago. But it won't hurt to check (you might get banned though)
    also how would anti cheat tell the difference between ce and a legitimate debugger?

  5. #35
    VLARY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Hot
    dude dont get it
    my game is keep crasshing now >
    how to fix it??? any help on how to turn off cause when i start game the hack is already running and covering my name

  6. #36
    ThisIsNH9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by VLARY View Post
    dude dont get it
    my game is keep crasshing now >
    how to fix it??? any help on how to turn off cause when i start game the hack is already running and covering my name
    please try reading the fix i posted above, if it doesnt work use a clan tag editor or title editor

  7. #37
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,876
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNH9 View Post
    also how would anti cheat tell the difference between ce and a legitimate debugger?
    MW3 is not supposed to be dubugged. It was only debugged in the factory.

  8. #38
    ThisIsNH9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    MW3 is not supposed to be dubugged. It was only debugged in the factory.
    well i haven't been banned and cheat engine is what I've used since the game came out, i think it depends what you edit, ive done all of these things for 3-4 months non stop every game + nobody will report you if you don't tell them about it. their game will just appear to crash for no reason.
    Last edited by ThisIsNH9; 10-01-2012 at 07:41 PM.

  9. #39
    Anonymous's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking the forums...
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    89
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNH9 View Post
    also how would anti cheat tell the difference between ce and a legitimate debugger?
    Because CE changes obvious values that the game can detect.

  10. #40
    ThisIsNH9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Because CE changes obvious values that the game can detect.
    i havent been banned and all it does is change title and chat and level.

  11. #41
    joeyfangaz88's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Worcester Mass
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsNH9 View Post
    thanks, hopefully ill have an update later with a better ui and more features

    ---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------



    make sure you are not looking at your title because i bet thats what it is. it saves the title that crashes games if you hover over it or suicide or etc your game will crash, that's why its crashing title, i think i misnamed it as custom title. this is used to crash the game of anyone you kill or if they kill you or hover over your name in matchmaking, fix would be to redownload the trainer and press f7
    okay i tried your fix and things seem to be back in order

  12. #42
    tbnrfrags1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Holy shit this is the best hack ever

  13. #43
    ThisIsNH9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The only thing thats at a higher risk is the level hack. i would advise not to use it, i did and i havent been banned. but just to be safe. also 2.1B and B = Beta
    Last edited by ThisIsNH9; 10-01-2012 at 08:04 PM.

  14. #44
    rockmike86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Not trying to be a troll but, crashing peoples games? Not cool, tools like these shouldn't be made and released to the public.

    The only viable reason to use this kind of tool would be to boot a force host who hacking way too much. (The only hosts who hack too much aren't using free hacks either.) ;~)
    My 2cents..
    Last edited by rockmike86; 10-01-2012 at 08:05 PM.

  15. #45
    ThisIsNH9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tbnrfrags1999 View Post
    Holy shit this is the best hack ever
    lol thanks. it took me a few mins, i have some wayyyy better stuff i may release

    ---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by rockmike86 View Post
    Not trying to be a troll but, crashing peoples games? Not cool, tools like these shouldn't be made and released to the public.

    The only viable reason to use this kind of tool would be to boot a force host who hacking way too much. (The only hosts who hack too much aren't using free hacks either.) ;~)
    My 2cents..
    its hard for me to sympathize for a few reasons:
    I don't play call of duty.
    I'm not a gamer of any type.
    This stuff is super simple stuff i could of found when i was 10.
    Your on a game hacking website.
    I hate aimbots so i usually release stuff like this.
    and i am NH9




    Also try not to stray too far off topic.

    ---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

    can someone let me know what the blue thing in the chat is? i found the address by accident and put 69 there
    Last edited by ThisIsNH9; 10-01-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] Mw3 Stat Hack/Multihack - 1.9.448 Compatible
    By Flitchit in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 11:27 AM
  2. Where i can download multihack for Cod4 1.5 patch?? plz tell
    By Samu..!! in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 07:12 AM
  3. [Release] WARCUBE.2 - Multihack - undetected
    By HiGHCi in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 11:34 PM
  4. Trade I sellin an multihack
    By takahuja in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 07:14 PM
  5. NLMH - Naerons Little Multihack =P
    By Naeron in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 03:22 AM

Tags for this Thread