MW3 Server Host Tool v1.8 by master131
What is MW3 Server Host Tool?
It's a little tool that lets you have fun with a server assuming that you are host. It is similar to Little Server Tool for MW2.
Is it detected?
As of now, it is UNDETECTED, but as with all hacks, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I am not responsible if you are reported for anything.
What version does this work with?
1.9.461 (Steam only, not TeknoMW3).
How do I use it?
1. Download the attachment
2. Extract and run the executable (you should run as administrator)
3. Start the game and it will automatically force host.
4. Start a Private Match or Find Game. If you chose to host a public game, it should start in a couple of seconds. If you get a "Waiting for better host" message, it means your internet is too slow for you to become a host (this is very rare, probably dial-up speed connections) or you might have a strict NAT.
5. Once you are in-game, select any player and do whatever you want!
6. To use the teleport function, click on the player to be teleported and click "From:" then click on the player to teleport to and click "To:" and click "Go". You can also click the arrow next to "From:" and choose multiple people to be teleported.
I got a "Unsupported version" message?
This means the version you are trying to use with the hack is not supported. Note that if you get this message despite the version clearly saying "1.9.453", just restart the hack (it's happened to me once or twice during coding/testing).
- When in No Clip or UFO Mode, press Shift (sprint button) or F (use button) for a speed boost.
The difference between UFO Mode and No Clip is when you press the Fire/ADS buttons on your mouse. UFO Mode will always make you move up and down when you use the mouse buttons and No Clip will make you move depending on your angle.
- If you switch to Spectator while alive, you become "god", although it's pretty obvious you're cheating. You can use the "God Mode" feature under "Other" instead.
Note about 'Axis' and 'Allies' team:
Axis team means Inner Circle, Spetznaz and Africa Militia. Allies team means SAS, GIGN, PMC and Delta Force. Don't get confused and think that "Allies" means your team because it doesn't.
When using the force akimbo options:
Make sure to disable akimbo for the weapon you want to use it on first BEFORE switching to it. For example, if I wanted akimbo on my secondary weapon, I'd make sure "Secondary Akimbo" was unticked first and then switched to it and ticked it. This is because sometimes weapons won't fire for some reason. Also another major note, some weapons do not support akimbo AT ALL and will crash the game, notably SMGs. It also resets on death, this is a safety feature to prevent a player from accidentally changing class and crashing their game.
- Friendlier GUI than other server tools out there
- VAC countermeasures
- Game version detection
- Automatic force host (should work for ALL computers)
- Player rename
- Team change
- Clipping mode change (No Clip, UFO, Freeze)
- UAV activation (Normal, Blackbird and Fast UAV)
- Unlimited Ammo
- Teleportation (multiple players supported)
- God Mode
- Gravity and Speed Modification
- Force akimbo
Changes since version 1.8 (13th December 2012):
- Updated for 1.9.461
Changes since version 1.7 (11th October 2012):
- Updated for 1.9.453
- Removed individual gravity
- Added global gravity and speed options
Changes since version 1.6 (18th September 2012):
- Updated for 1.9.448 (just changed the version check, that's all)
- Possibly fixed blood splatter on screen from god mode.
Changes since version 1.5 (14th September 2012):
- Updated for 1.9.446
- Changed god mode to work with killstreaks, etc.
Changes since version 1.4 (18th August 2012):
- Updated for 1.9.441, thanks to barata55 for helping me test.
Changes since version 1.3 (7th August 2012):
- Fixed God Mode for real this time, it works for other players, not just host.
Changes since version 1.2.1 (5th August 2012):
- Fixed a bug where the Axis team would be teleported when "All Allies" was selected.
- Added a UAC/Admin prompt to ensure the temporary file would be deleted on reboot and no OpenProcess errors occur.
Changes since version 1.2 (5th August 2012):
- Fixed God Mode (I think, it only seems to work in private match?)
- Fixed team teleportation
- Slightly improved VAC countermeasures
Changes since version 1.1 (4th August 2012):
- Possibly fixed invisible name bug
- Added gravity modification (slightly buggy, rattles a little and may make you jump weirdly)
- Added the possibility to teleport multiple players at once
- Added proper God Mode (will leave a blood splatter on screen)
- Added force akimbo (works on most weapons, may crash the game on some and resets on death)
- Added basic VAC countermeasures, will be improved in next version.
.NET Framework 3.5
MW3 Server Host Tool by master131.rar - Jotti's malware scan
@Linus van Pelt