Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 180
  1. #46
    vaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This hack are detektet to of my friends are vac ban whit using this hack

  2. #47
    Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.
    Premium Member
    Heterodon.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    1,499
    Reputation
    39
    Thanks
    173
    cery nice release good job thx you!!!









    MPGH Member Since August 05th, 2012
    MPGH Donator Since March 18th, 2013








  3. #48
    JSane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    can i turn "no recoil" off?

  4. #49
    Makalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ThE_EnD View Post
    I "DO" know for a fact it isn't.. So as I said earlier.. Keep rambling. You don't know me, or the hacks I have made in the past. If you were smart you would know who I am and what I have accomplished in the coding scene. I have Already de-bugged this hack and is "NOT" detected via VAC.



    Yes iw5mp.exe. is supported by this hack.. Via steam
    you only have 6 posts

    ---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

    right now 5 ppl have got banend using this hack -_-

  5. #50
    4fun?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the twilight zone
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,714
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by JSane View Post
    can i turn "no recoil" off?
    No there are no options

  6. #51
    Xearo1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i added no spread and a aimbot i will upload tomorow a video.

    But i think i wont make it puplic

    EDIT: if you wont get banned change the name of the dll to a virus programm orso

    problem solved.
    Last edited by Xearo1994; 12-17-2012 at 02:38 PM.

  7. #52
    ThE_EnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Makalon View Post
    you only have 6 posts

    ---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

    right now 5 ppl have got banend using this hack -_-
    Then they are doing something other than using this hack.

    I just tested it yet again for like the 3rd day in a row and it is still UN-Detected.
    Last edited by ThE_EnD; 12-17-2012 at 04:26 PM.

  8. #53
    4fun?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the twilight zone
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,714
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Xearo1994 View Post
    i added no spread and a aimbot i will upload tomorow a video.

    But i think i wont make it puplic

    EDIT: if you wont get banned change the name of the dll to a virus programm orso

    problem solved.

    I'm curious about your video

    To get banned for a aimbot dependent on what the options (head / heartshots) are and how a player use it. Al the time playing with a aimbot and making headshot is asking for a ban. The temptation for getting a MOAB is big for many players. They cant contole it.... LOL Is this the reason why you dont wanne make it puplic?

    I dont believe that changing the name of the dll solves a promlem, but im not sure about that.


    Im waiting to see your video

  9. #54
    ThE_EnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    7th Circle of Hell
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fun? View Post
    I'm curious about your video

    To get banned for a aimbot dependent on what the options (head / heartshots) are and how a player use it. Al the time playing with a aimbot and making headshot is asking for a ban. The temptation for getting a MOAB is big for many players. They cant contole it.... LOL Is this the reason why you dont wanne make it puplic?

    I dont believe that changing the name of the dll solves a promlem, but im not sure about that.


    Im waiting to see your video
    Changing the name of the DLL wont do anything at all. That isn't why ppl are getting banned.. If ppl are actually getting banned, they are using something other than this Hack, Either that or they are using a junk injector that is being detected upon injection or start of the process. "REMEMBER" fine ppl of MPGH, Injectors can be detected as well... This hack has not been detcted.. However the injectors that are being used by the banned community may be "detected"..

  10. #55
    Makalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ThE_EnD View Post
    Then they are doing something other than using this hack.

    I just tested it yet again for like the 3rd day in a row and it is still UN-Detected.
    what do you mean "test" it?? if you mean use it your stupit

  11. #56
    AsianRice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My Girls Pants :3
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    213
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol naw it could be lies show us screenshots and plus you only post 3 times and a female... There is a low chance of you being a female user... -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by vaks View Post
    This hack are detektet to of my friends are vac ban whit using this hack

  12. #57
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,876
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -InSaNe- View Post
    No it does not.
    Really?
    Isn't calling DrawEngineText detected?
    Or DrawRotatedPic?

    Im pretty sure they wouldn't be stupid enough to allow calls on CG_Trace from non-game functions....

    @4fun? Did you hook CG_Draw2D or UiShowList? And what functions did you use?
    Or is this a DirectX hack?
    Last edited by Kenshin13; 12-17-2012 at 07:43 PM.

  13. #58
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,309
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Really?
    Isn't calling DrawEngineText detected?
    Or DrawRotatedPic?

    Im pretty sure they wouldn't be stupid enough to allow calls on CG_Trace from non-game functions....

    @4fun? Did you hook CG_Draw2D or UiShowList? And what functions did you use?
    Or is this a DirectX hack?
    No, No and No. They can't detected Calls (they can.. but they don't)... you're not patching memory in any way... just calling a function.

    And this was made by @DHspheX (SpheX) and according to his steam, he's not banned atm.
    Last edited by MarkHC; 12-17-2012 at 07:58 PM.


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  14. #59
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,876
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by -InSaNe- View Post
    No, No and No. They can't detected Calls (they can.. but they don't)... you're not patching memory in any way... just calling a function.

    And this was made by @DHspheX (SpheX) and according to his steam, he's not banned atm.
    Really? :O Then.... what made yours detected?

  15. #60
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,309
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    Really? :O Then.... what made yours detected?
    Memory patching :P Aka Detours on known places...
    Last edited by MarkHC; 12-17-2012 at 10:16 PM.


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Leeched SANA Wallhack (XP/WINDOWS 7)
    By Ryan in forum Sudden Attack Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 05:17 PM
  2. [Release] InfiniteAmmo+GrenadeHack+WallHack Box(Leeched)
    By silverycrow1 in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 02:37 PM
  3. [Release] [Leeched] Working Wallhack
    By AVGN in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:52 AM
  4. LEECH WALLHACKS
    By gtfo in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 03:15 AM
  5. [LEECH] Combat Arms Aimbot + Wallhack (AU 5)
    By lazyazzz12 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 09:12 PM