View Poll Results: Do YOU like the new Vehicles ?

Voters
160. This poll is closed
  • YES !

    135 84.38%
  • NO !

    25 15.63%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 218
  1. #196
    smoove92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sick
    Ports are open and upnp is active now.it stuck on "searching for better host" no firewall and no anti virus on my pc. please help me


    and NAT-Typ: Open (ingame)
    Last edited by smoove92; 01-16-2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: i think its helpful

  2. #197
    rawr153's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    97
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    378
    My Mood
    Doh
    I can't download it either D: I was able to download it a couple days ago..

    Anyone re-upload this or something please? D:

  3. #198
    yungblud6's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Says i do not have the appropriate permissions to access this file? why? windows 7 home premium 64 bit. doesnt work for me -.-

  4. #199
    logitechz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I know what was wrong with me, for everyone who has problem downloading it, shut down your anti virus, restart your browser and then try to download it again, it worked for me then, everytime I play now, I just have to shutdown my virus shields, else it wont let me start it! Hope that works for everyone!

  5. #200
    temen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Just got banned using this. The game tried to start kicking me with the message "Cannot kick host player" and all of a sudden the game closed down on itself, my party-members got disconnected. After that games just closed after one minute, party members receive the error "Bad host".
    Now got VAC ban, never used ne thing else.
    Please be careful.
    Last edited by temen; 01-19-2013 at 07:20 AM.

  6. #201
    temen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yup, friend of me called couple of hours ago, he got VAC Banned this morning aswell.
    He first started program, after that started the game.

  7. #202
    Vinzki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Disable it for a few min so you can start the hack.
    Your anti-vir mostly like won't kill the process.
    Which means it can't delete it while it's running
    Sadly enough, it does. I tried turning it off for min, downloaded, opened it, put virus protection back on and it deleted the file. Only way i can get it to work is turn it completely off and download it again every single time.

  8. #203
    islamers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Tired
    It's Doesn't Work with me Teknomw3 Version 2.7 !! :'(

  9. #204
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by islamers View Post
    It's Doesn't Work with me Teknomw3 Version 2.7 !! :'(
    This isn't made for TeknoGods
    It's for STEAM

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  10. #205
    temen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I see posts disappearing from those that are saying to be banned.
    Allright, very well.
    Maybe anyone can still confirm that it still works though?

  11. #206
    clownnie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    HELP! i just started the hack like he did and ive done everything the same but its not joining the room Please help

  12. #207
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by temen View Post
    I see posts disappearing from those that are saying to be banned.
    Allright, very well.
    Maybe anyone can still confirm that it still works though?
    The conspiracy theorists are always so amusing ... there have been 2 posts today about people getting banned ... BOTH of them are still there ... perhaps one should learn to read before making stupid assumptions ... in case it is too hard for you to scroll up I have quoted both of them for you ....


    Quote Originally Posted by temen View Post
    Yup, friend of me called couple of hours ago, he got VAC Banned this morning aswell.
    He first started program, after that started the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by temen View Post
    Just got banned using this. The game tried to start kicking me with the message "Cannot kick host player" and all of a sudden the game closed down on itself, my party-members got disconnected. After that games just closed after one minute, party members receive the error "Bad host".
    Now got VAC ban, never used ne thing else.
    Please be careful.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Jorndel (01-19-2013)

  14. #208
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    The conspiracy theorists are always so amusing ... there have been 2 posts today about people getting banned ... BOTH of them are still there ... perhaps one should learn to read before making stupid assumptions ... in case it is too hard for you to scroll up I have quoted both of them for you ....
    It's the same guy...
    I'm confused now

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  15. #209
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    It's the same guy...
    I'm confused now
    doesn't that make it even worse ....

    ive read this thread at least 10 times today and there have been no posts deleted that I have noticed .... maybe its cause i havent started to troll .... YET!

  16. #210
    Threadstarter
    There are no strings on me.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinzki View Post
    Sadly enough, it does. I tried turning it off for min, downloaded, opened it, put virus protection back on and it deleted the file. Only way i can get it to work is turn it completely off and download it again every single time.
    I use Microsoft Security Essentials. Never had a virus, and it doesn't delete hacks
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] MW3 Dream Hack v1.3
    By Horror in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-22-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. [Patched] MW3 Dream Hack V1.2 [1.9.453]
    By Horror in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 02:45 PM
  3. [Help Request] MW3 DREAM HACK (Infected Gamemode) @Isaakske
    By gameplays4cod in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 08:55 PM
  4. [Patched] MW3 Dream Hack V1.1 [1.9.448]
    By Horror in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-10-2012, 01:37 PM
  5. [Outdated] MW3 Dream Hack [1.9.448]
    By Horror in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM

Tags for this Thread