Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The realease for the next update will take some days,I need time to realize what just happend....
    Sry for every one :/

Ps. third class is deleted because it gave to many problems with it :/!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordiii For This Useful Post:

Soner_lag (01-18-2013)

Thanks

Thumbs up

Works fine for me.

I do however have some suggestions/bugs to report on:

- Make it so you can adjust the time, it's not fun playing for ten minutes =/
    - Have pre-set coordinates for different places - it's a pain to go and guess them. I do however have a few coordinates for a few maps if people want them.
    - Name changer does work.
    - If you set the 3rd weapon ammo to unlimited, you WILL eventually get disconnected from the game for a "Hitmax vehicle error (8)" - This happens when you, or someone else has gained a care package and continues to throw them out and there are too many vehicles in the map.
    - Sometimes when I load the program first before the game, it crashes. So I just load the game first.
    - Sometimes when I change the weapons to an invalid number or character, it crashes.
    - Have a list of pre-set weapons so you know which number correlates to which weapon. (maybe have pictures of them or something) It's annoying trying to guess the number.
    - If you set it to 1, it will be a finger gun LOL!
    - Have more saved location options.
    - Have a separate area just for your own ammo/health/teleport locations etc. It gets really annoying having to un-check everyone just so you can put unlimited ammo for yourself.
    - If you check unlimited ammo for yourself, and then un-check it, and die, you will have to re-check it again.
    - After using the akimbo options a few times, it crashes.
    - Make a super speed/super jump option.
    - If you set your health to 1, then to 0, and un-check the box, you become god mode.
    - Have a Kick option.
    - Have a sound effect option (have different sounds play for different people - such as a chicken, music, or the grunt after you get wounded)
    - Have an option to change people into vehicles and such.
    - Make kills have more XP and what not.
    - To make it 18 person server, make sure to put in 18 and click the option right as you join, otherwise you have to wait until next map. Same goes for score.
    - Sometimes it takes 10-15 mins just for lobby to load and start the map (Waiting.....) - I believe this may be caused by a laggy person as sometimes once someone leaves it starts right away.
    - Make sure to remember to un-check the "freeze all" option and health so it doesn't automatically go on the next map.

All I can think of right now, but will add more if I think of them.
    But other then that, it's good!

Also, as stated in previous posts, when you have auto host on, it should automatically start so it may appear you are alone in the server but people will eventually join.
    Last edited by scurbz; 01-19-2013 at 02:43 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scurbz For This Useful Post:

Nordiii (01-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by scurbz View Post
    Works fine for me.

I do however have some suggestions/bugs to report on:

- Make it so you can adjust the time, it's not fun playing for ten minutes =/
    - Have pre-set coordinates for different places - it's a pain to go and guess them. I do however have a few coordinates for a few maps if people want them.
    - Name changer does work.
    - If you set the 3rd weapon ammo to unlimited, you WILL eventually get disconnected from the game for a "Hitmax vehicle error (8)" - This happens when you, or someone else has gained a care package and continues to throw them out and there are too many vehicles in the map.
    - Sometimes when I load the program first before the game, it crashes. So I just load the game first.
    - Sometimes when I change the weapons to an invalid number or character, it crashes.
    - Have a list of pre-set weapons so you know which number correlates to which weapon. (maybe have pictures of them or something) It's annoying trying to guess the number.
    - If you set it to 1, it will be a finger gun LOL!
    - Have more saved location options.
    - Have a separate area just for your own ammo/health/teleport locations etc. It gets really annoying having to un-check everyone just so you can put unlimited ammo for yourself.
    - If you check unlimited ammo for yourself, and then un-check it, and die, you will have to re-check it again.
    - After using the akimbo options a few times, it crashes.
    - Make a super speed/super jump option.
    - If you set your health to 1, then to 0, and un-check the box, you become god mode.
    - Have a Kick option.
    - Have a sound effect option (have different sounds play for different people - such as a chicken, music, or the grunt after you get wounded)
    - Have an option to change people into vehicles and such.
    - Make kills have more XP and what not.
    - To make it 18 person server, make sure to put in 18 and click the option right as you join, otherwise you have to wait until next map. Same goes for score.
    - Sometimes it takes 10-15 mins just for lobby to load and start the map (Waiting.....) - I believe this may be caused by a laggy person as sometimes once someone leaves it starts right away.
    - Make sure to remember to un-check the "freeze all" option and health so it doesn't automatically go on the next map.

All I can think of right now, but will add more if I think of them.
    But other then that, it's good!

Also, as stated in previous posts, when you have auto host on, it should automatically start so it may appear you are alone in the server but people will eventually join.
    Hello, how I allready said I have deleted the third class for some reasons.
    I will think about a second page for freez.
    The new version will contain (only for tdm tried other to but doesn't get them to work currently) the possibility to change xp per kill and time like in Jorndels server hack.
    Score should be change able while ingame works for me you only need to choose the game mode

The god mode when you set hp to 0 is from the game.

Change the skin is may a bit difficult for me but I will look, can't promise anything

For the weapon ID's you should click the "?" it open a site which should contain all weapon ID's and it crash whenn the weapon not exist

Invalide Charackter should be fixed in the Update

That the Hack sometime crash whenn you run it first should be fixed

Kick option nice idea but dont know how with sound effect the same my knowlegend is really small started a month ago with hacking

I currently searched for some hours for jump / speed but doesn't find anything yet.

Presaved lockations? much work will think about it

More saved Location options?
    Only more locations you can save or what do you mean exactly

Some things in your list are unfixable like change the lobby size

Sorry for my bad english I hope I answered all

And thanks you that you have made so much effort

Sincerely Nordiii
    Last edited by Nordiii; 01-19-2013 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks
    Not everything I stated were bugs or suggestions. Some were pointers for people that use it.

Saved locations, as in more then the 3 that you currently have.

Maybe you can team up with some others and look into some of the suggestions you don't have knowledge about.

Saved coordinates I meant as in cool places on the map. Such as with Dome, if you want to teleport someone on top of a radio tower, it's 800/-1900/-1650, or such as Mission to go on top of a water tower its 1600/100/-2200, or Lockdown if you want to go up on the roofs it's 700/400/100, 1000/5000/-1000, and 800/100/-2200. I haven't had the time or patience to look at the other maps.

And for the weapons, it would be a nice add on if you incorporated the images into the program so you don't have to go to an external source to find them.

Looking forward to the next update.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Not everything I stated were bugs or suggestions. Some were pointers for people that use it.

Saved locations, as in more then the 3 that you currently have.

Maybe you can team up with some others and look into some of the suggestions you don't have knowledge about.

Saved coordinates I meant as in cool places on the map. Such as with Dome, if you want to teleport someone on top of a radio tower, it's 800/-1900/-1650, or such as Mission to go on top of a water tower its 1600/100/-2200, or Lockdown if you want to go up on the roofs it's 700/400/100, 1000/5000/-1000, and 800/100/-2200. I haven't had the time or patience to look at the other maps.

And for the weapons, it would be a nice add on if you incorporated the images into the program so you don't have to go to an external source to find them.

Looking forward to the next update.
    I will think about it

But how I said, next update will take his time....
    Really hard days for me currently...

Thanks
    Are you still working on this project? Any progress?

I have come across a few more bugs:

-If you have god mode on, you are unable to change weapon class, use kill streaks or pick up crates.
    -If you assign any of the vehicle weapons (heli gun, missiles, etc) to a player too early in the game, it will close down and give you a hit max error. But if you wait until half way or near the end of the game, it doesn't seem to do it, weird.

All I can think of right about now.

Suggestions:
    -Is it possible to change name in game?
    -Is it possible to change the names of players?

Will add more when I think of some.
    Last edited by scurbz; 02-04-2013 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I have come across a few more bugs:

-If you have god mode on, you are unable to change weapon class, use kill streaks or pick up crates.
    -If you assign any of the vehicle weapons (heli gun, missiles, etc) to a player too early in the game, it will close down and give you a hit max error. But if you wait until half way or near the end of the game, it doesn't seem to do it, weird.

All I can think of right about now.

Suggestions:
    -Is it possible to change name in game?
    -Is it possible to change the names of players?

Will add more when I think of some.
    Yeah I work on it but I'm really busy currently much todo for school and have a internship (googelt the german word "praktikum" but I'm not sure if its right) I need 16 weeks of work experience for my "fachabitur" which will allow me to study

Progress:
    -added 2 more possitions you can save (wasn't enoug space for a third)
    -added second Freez page

Fixes in work:
    -Killstreak use is a bit buggy I'm not sure why but currently try to fix that
    -other one should be fixed

What do you mean with:
    "-If you assign any of the vehicle weapons (heli gun, missiles, etc) to a player too early in the game, it will close down and give you a hit max error. But if you wait until half way or near the end of the game, it doesn't seem to do it, weird."?

When you change the weapon to any weapon which is not possible normal it will crash/end the game (excluded the Finger gun) there I can't do anything

Some features you requestest like presaved locations will take some time how I said I'm really busy but I will update this week when I have fix the last bugs

Sorry for this long waiting time

EDIT:
    Can look for name change ingame
    Last edited by Nordiii; 02-04-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think I will update today or tomorrow, no ingame name changer currently but it will get added in the next update after this update

EDIT: Just uploading a new video for a new feature will update after uploading
    Last edited by Nordiii; 02-06-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123