Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85
  1. #16
    sparkyman215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teensy Pixels
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This is going to be hilarious. No VAC bans? Does this work in the specOPs or whatever its called, the one with two people against waves.

  2. #17
    asdf121212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Amazing, holy shit. Loved using it!

  3. #18
    NightmareTX_RETIRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,240
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    15,084
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyman215 View Post
    This is going to be hilarious. No VAC bans? Does this work in the specOPs or whatever its called, the one with two people against waves.
    MW3 Multiplayer Only

  4. #19
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,601
    Reputation
    2890
    Thanks
    7,489
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Very Good Tool, Keep it up

  5. #20
    sparkyman215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teensy Pixels
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ok. Is it compatible with aimbots?

  6. #21
    apinanaama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i love this ^^

  7. #22
    staffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Lurking
    name checker isnt working for me ,also when im host some games im invisible others im not .

  8. #23
    RaMzZzEsll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by Kenshin13; 06-03-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Russian -> English

  9. #24
    Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CoD Section
    Posts
    2,313
    Reputation
    209
    Thanks
    2,535
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    im invisible others im not .
    Doesn't make sense lol.
    - Please clearly explain your problem if you wish for help.

    ---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyman215 View Post
    Ok. Is it compatible with aimbots?
    Why wouldn't it be?


    Skype:


    Instagram:
    fadi.ovo

    Twitter: @byFadi

    YouTube: OVO MobZai

  10. #25
    NightmareTX_RETIRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,240
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    15,084
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    name checker isnt working for me ,also when im host some games im invisible others im not .
    Use the Correct Name button and enter the same name that you are using in Steam. Make sure that your name has less than 17 characters in it. Also make sure to DISABLE the cheat between each match.

  11. #26
    sparkyman215's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Teensy Pixels
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareTX View Post
    Use the Correct Name button and enter the same name that you are using in Steam. Make sure that your name has less than 17 characters in it. Also make sure to DISABLE the cheat between each match.
    I do disable it when the match is over, but it still doesnt work the next match. So I have to make a new host thingy each time, and basically wait for people to come in. :/

  12. #27
    NightmareTX_RETIRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,240
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    15,084
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyman215 View Post
    I do disable it when the match is over, but it still doesnt work the next match. So I have to make a new host thingy each time, and basically wait for people to come in. :/
    Host system depends on your connection speed and your NAT Type. Take me for exemple. My NAT type is constantly at Open and my Internet bandwith speed is @60mbps. I'm downloading steam games at a rate of 7-8 Mb/s

    When I use force hosting, I stay the host for many and many matches if not all of them.

  13. #28
    staffie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Lurking
    its ok got every thing working , i was visible when i was not host lol, i thought i was invisible trying to troll people .

  14. #29
    thijsduijker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    140
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by staffie View Post
    its ok got every thing working , i was visible when i was not host lol, i thought i was invisible trying to troll people .

    Btw @NightmareTX , if i use your hack, and force host, am i possible to cheat engine the 1 kill moab, or will that crash my game?

  15. #30
    NightmareTX_RETIRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,240
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    15,084
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by thijsduijker View Post

    Btw @NightmareTX , if i use your hack, and force host, am i possible to cheat engine the 1 kill moab, or will that crash my game?
    You can do the MOAB Hack thing too yes. But if the game considers that you are dead, you will not be able to use it. What I mean is that the game can consider you as dead even if you can still kill people. If you see "Afterlife" when you kill people, it means that you are considered "dead".

    Hurrays for 600 posts!
    Last edited by NightmareTX_RETIRED; 06-04-2013 at 01:53 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] [MW3, 1.9.461, STEAM]Ultimate Name Troller v1.0
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 03:34 PM
  2. [Outdated] [MW3, 1.9.461, STEAM]Ninja Hack v1.0
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 02:13 AM
  3. Exteel: Ninja Hack
    By Trip-FX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 11:10 AM
  4. FIX (Anakrime hack) SOLUTION
    By tradami in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:33 PM
  5. I fixed my hack
    By mtbman19 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 03:49 PM