Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 85 of 85
  1. #76
    gmack101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Fine
    i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #77
    JesperWut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How to boot your Mw3 ?

  3. #78
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by JesperWut View Post
    How to boot your Mw3 ?
    Start the game.

  4. #79
    JesperWut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    Start the game.
    Oh lolw....
    Ik doesnt work for me, it says: "Activated" when i hit the F1 button, but other ppl can stil see me.
    And if i hit the 'Not correct' button and type my Mw3 Multiplayer name and i hit 'Check name' then my name dissapears ?

    Help ?

  5. #80
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by JesperWut View Post
    Oh lolw....
    Ik doesnt work for me, it says: "Activated" when i hit the F1 button, but other ppl can stil see me.
    And if i hit the 'Not correct' button and type my Mw3 Multiplayer name and i hit 'Check name' then my name dissapears ?

    Help ?
    It's probably too long or it contains charachters that aren't allowed...

  6. #81
    JesperWut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post


    It's probably too long or it contains charachters that aren't allowed...
    Are [ and ] allowed ?
    Last edited by JesperWut; 12-07-2013 at 11:32 AM. Reason: My English is bad...

  7. #82
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by JesperWut View Post
    Are [ and ] allowed ?
    IDK, try to start game without them..

  8. #83
    JesperWut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have the name 'Jesper' and still when i fill in my name by the button 'Not correct' and i Hit the button 'Check name' my name dissapears

    And the hacks still dont work, the automatic host-thing works for me perfectly...

  9. #84
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by JesperWut View Post
    I have the name 'Jesper' and still when i fill in my name by the button 'Not correct' and i Hit the button 'Check name' my name dissapears

    And the hacks still dont work, the automatic host-thing works for me perfectly...
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...-disabler.html
    Try this(new version).

  10. #85
    starlifevghostv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    this is the greatest hack lmao

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] [MW3, 1.9.461, STEAM]Ultimate Name Troller v1.0
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 03:34 PM
  2. [Outdated] [MW3, 1.9.461, STEAM]Ninja Hack v1.0
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 02:13 AM
  3. Exteel: Ninja Hack
    By Trip-FX in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 11:10 AM
  4. FIX (Anakrime hack) SOLUTION
    By tradami in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 12:33 PM
  5. I fixed my hack
    By mtbman19 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 03:49 PM