Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    shansoda123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Doesnt seem to work, i launch the hack first then MW3, the hacks wants me to change to windowed, but i already have windowed mode on. Ive tried switching back and fourth, doesnt seem to do anything :/

  2. #47
    dd4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shansoda123 View Post
    Doesnt seem to work, i launch the hack first then MW3, the hacks wants me to change to windowed, but i already have windowed mode on. Ive tried switching back and fourth, doesnt seem to do anything :/
    Same :/ Not sure why

  3. #48
    Quantestical_Burnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Mine just says "Status: Put game in windowed mode or borderless widow. I've done that but it doesnt say anything. halp pls?

  4. #49
    eithan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    139
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantestical_Burnz View Post
    Mine just says "Status: Put game in windowed mode or borderless widow. I've done that but it doesnt say anything. halp pls?
    Other people are getting the same error if there was a fix im sure somone would say

  5. #50
    n3eotheone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Bruh thank you. This is the only one that actually works for me.
    Haha maybe I'm just not doing stuff right with MW3 but yeah, this works great xD

  6. #51
    Bunbunbunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hop hop hop
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by n3eotheone View Post
    Bruh thank you. This is the only one that actually works for me.
    Haha maybe I'm just not doing stuff right with MW3 but yeah, this works great xD
    Thanks for the feedback!

  7. #52
    Honey_badger__'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    This still does not work. Stop uploading it until you go into the game yourself and see it doesn't give the error message

  8. #53
    Bunbunbunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hop hop hop
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey_badger__ View Post
    This still does not work. Stop uploading it until you go into the game yourself and see it doesn't give the error message
    It use to work. I did test it. What do you mean..
    Last edited by Bunbunbunz; 08-26-2015 at 06:58 PM.

  9. #54
    Bambaclad80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    he means that everyone have the message with the windows bug

  10. #55
    ichioxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambaclad80 View Post
    he means that everyone have the message with the windows bug
    Can Agree... the hack Looks verry nice But i have the game in window mod and this says i have to Make sure that the game is in Window mod :/(Window Borderless)

  11. #56
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Obviously because the game updated and this is from a long time ago.

  12. #57
    tartar54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post
    i think i used to have him on skype befour he tryed to realsie my hack... and if it is the person im thinking pf he couleent get a message box in c# and that easy...
    if u can , why dont you do and share an aimbot esp ?

  13. #58
    Bunbunbunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hop hop hop
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitokiri~ View Post
    Obviously because the game updated and this is from a long time ago.
    Yes, it is, going to close it tomorrow.

  14. #59
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,606
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,286
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tartar54 View Post
    if u can , why dont you do and share an aimbot esp ?
    maybe cause i dont have one and dont know how to code one.

    Join my discord Click Here!

     

  15. #60
    Bunbunbunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hop hop hop
    Posts
    593
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Blah
    @akim14 @Cataclypse @Blue Jay
    Please close this, it's detected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] MW3 External ESP [UPDATED]
    By MaxSvett in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 02-10-2015, 01:05 AM
  2. [Source Code] MW3 External ESP for Steam version 1.9.461
    By `Rejected in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-17-2014, 08:50 PM
  3. [Outdated] MW3 External ESP
    By MaxSvett in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-27-2013, 02:22 PM
  4. [Patched] Mw3 External Esp,Crosshar and Fps [1.9.453]
    By Thealexzava in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 12:19 PM
  5. [Patched] MW3 External ESP 1.0
    By DahvieVanity in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:44 AM