DebateFort - Where Warriors Come To Debate
RAGECRY - Funny, Amusing, Interesting, Trending & Viral Videos and Images
GameOrc - Free Flash Games Online

Thread: SearX V4.3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 53 of 53
  1. #46
    Choob
    MPGH Member
    Bl4ck_Dove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by UavN View Post
    Is there a way to edit other statistics such as your leaderboard stats for TDM, SnD etc?
    Dont Edit this Stats! IW has a own Team who is observing the leaderboards to ban boosters!!
    Also DONT hack TOKENS. It def. gets you BANNED

    ---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ck_Dove View Post
    Okay, little question before i go to make some party

    Is the Double EP hack the same as hacking tokens and then use 'em for double ep?
    One of my accounts get banned for using double EP on the weekend of double ep 3 weeks ago
    So it isnt safe anymore??
    *PUSH* Please answer

  2. #47
    Member MILIONIS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Bl4ck_Dove don't say lies beacause iw have a team look for cheater's use aimbot and wh NOT STATISTIC AND LEVEL HACKER beaucase this dont give you an advantage between other player's so please BEFORE TELL SOMETHING think what you say................... jorndel had given a post with this i told you!!
    Last edited by MILIONIS; 04-17-2012 at 04:17 AM.

  3. #48
    Choob
    MPGH Member
    Bl4ck_Dove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    317
    MILIONIS please open your head before call me a liar!

    IW wrote via twitter (offical) that they are going to BAN boosters and obvious level hacker!
    They do have a advantage between other players 'cause they have instantly ALL PERKS and ALL GEAR for weapons

    So do us a favour and inform yourself before posting any shit here

  4. #49
    Choob
    MPGH Member
    Spawn86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    First i have ti give Anonymouss a BIG THANK YOU for it's cool hack! i love this hack, because it is easy to use and what he makes is cool!

    only 2 things need a bug fix:

    first one is the killstreak customisation. this does not work for me and i do not know why.

    second is the class costimisation. when editing the weapons anrd proficies i often got the problem, that i respawn with no weapons in the game. little bit stupid for me, because i want to get some kills! ^^

    please fix it as soon as you can, because your hack is awsome!!! ^^

  5. #50
    Threadstarter
    Donator
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    821
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    3,941
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn86 View Post
    First i have ti give Anonymouss a BIG THANK YOU for it's cool hack! i love this hack, because it is easy to use and what he makes is cool!

    first one is the killstreak customisation. this does not work for me and i do not know why.

    second is the class costimisation. when editing the weapons anrd proficies i often got the problem, that i respawn with no weapons in the game. little bit stupid for me, because i want to get some kills! ^^

    please fix it as soon as you can, because your hack is awsome!!! ^^
    Then there's something you are doing wrong because for me it works fully

    I am working on it so please be patient! I'm no robot and I'm no pro.


    ---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ck_Dove View Post
    MILIONIS please open your head before call me a liar!

    IW wrote via twitter (offical) that they are going to BAN boosters and obvious level hacker!
    They do have a advantage between other players 'cause they have instantly ALL PERKS and ALL GEAR for weapons

    So do us a favour and inform yourself before posting any shit here
    Therefor is a separated weapon leveling. If there are more requests of making your weapons the level you want yourself I'm able to fix that too.

    And this doesn't edit leaderboards, this edits barracks. And if it does edit leaderboards then its obvious that you don't must be prestige 20 at once so yes think first before using this hack. You are using it and following conditions. One of those is that I don't take any responsibility for your actions.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    And please don't argue about what is true. Do that in the discussion forums and not in my topic please.

    ----

    For the people who want to know how far the fix is; I fixed the secondary but now the camo and proficiency don't work together
    Last edited by Eidolon; 04-17-2012 at 09:25 AM.




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eidolon For This Useful Post:

    Bl4ck_Dove (04-17-2012), RegSeeker (04-17-2012)

  7. #51
    Leecher RegSeeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    First of all - a really nice editor! Thx.

    But since ~V2.1 it doesnt support the TeknoGds Mod any more?? (i tried nearly every version) Is it possible to fix it? (as I remember tekno use the same profiles like the old alteriw)
    Last edited by RegSeeker; 04-17-2012 at 01:41 PM.

  8. #52
    Threadstarter
    Donator
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    821
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    3,941
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RegSeeker View Post
    First of all - a really nice editor! Thx.

    But since ~V2.1 it doesnt support the TeknoGds Mod any more?? (i tried nearly every version) Is it possible to fix it? (as I remember tekno use the same profiles like the old alteriw)
    I'm making hacks for the official CoD MW3. No private servers, those are just earlier releases for older versions of the game.




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  9. #53
    Choob
    MPGH Member
    Spawn86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    But when i am selecting the specialist pack it will not give perks on 1st, 2nd and 3rd kill. it gives the perks as normal.
    And the support package can not be set with pavelow, hind and overwatch.

    can you please help me with this?
    Last edited by Spawn86; 04-17-2012 at 11:58 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] Advanced Modern Warfare 3 Editor V4.2 [SearX]
    By Eidolon in forum Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 11:48 AM