Crysis 2 has been released for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for some time now: awesome Graphics, Sounds and Fun. The new Nano-Suit has three Modes which you can change into much faster than before:
Stealth: almost Invisible,
Strength: jump higher, run faster & toss enemies,
Armor: let's you take more damage from enemies.
Overall Crysis 2 is an impressive Game which delivers on the promises made by Crytek. You will surely enjoy the game for hours and hours, the destruction screen and graphics are so brilliant that at time you tend to lose forget about the game and start watching fights between AI helicopters and AI aliens flying above you. The sound effects during the game are very detailed and it makes you feel like a real battle with gun shots coming from every direction and stuff breaking all around you.
- Outstanding Graphics
- Outstanding Sound
- Outstanding Gameplay
- Quick transition between Nano-Suit Modes
- Frame Rate may drop during Action.
- Balance issues (Nano-Suit Modes like Stealth and Nano-Vision may start to bug after a while)
- Story can become a bit confusing, and some bits of story are reconnected so late in the game that you tend to forget When did it happen?.
- System Requirements for PC (Hardcore)
Short System requirements for PC
Code:CPU Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2Ghz or better Graphics Card nVidia 8800GT 512Mb RAM, ATI 3850HD 512Mb RAM or better. RAM 2 GB (DDR 2 800 MHz; 1066 MHz recommended) Operating System (OS) Windows XP / Vista / 7 Hard Disk Space Required 9 GB