Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 99
  1. #76
    alynw0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    But... but... where is the C4 ?

  2. #77
    TheFlyingDutchman''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my haunted flying pirate ship
    Posts
    3,291
    Reputation
    319
    Thanks
    589
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hahaha I lol'd
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."


    "Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"















    Bullpop












    Will be my supp in LoL


    You spin me right round right round

  3. #78
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    No guy from anonymous has such bad grammar. We don't warn you if we are doing something, we don't attack alone, VPN's are used frequently rather than proxies. A real hacker doesn't talk like a fool about hacking stuff like he knows everything. Think about this: A hacker doesn't hack at all...

    Those guys are a complete fail and got trolled by nico, who trolled like a boss lol

  4. #79
    TeddyBoy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,390
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    463
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    too long to read all

  5. #80
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    These guys are so stupid lol



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  6. #81
    WalterWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post
    No guy from anonymous has such bad grammar. We don't warn you if we are doing something, we don't attack alone, VPN's are used frequently rather than proxies. A real hacker doesn't talk like a fool about hacking stuff like he knows everything. Think about this: A hacker doesn't hack at all...

    Those guys are a complete fail and got trolled by nico, who trolled like a boss lol
    As someone who actually put "hacker" in his name, and likewise just claimed to be "Anonymous" I can safely say you need to shut the fuck up about matters you know nothing about

  7. #82
    Marc420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    73
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol Anonymous can`t even speak English correctly.

    GTFO!

  8. #83
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc420 View Post
    lol Anonymous can`t even speak English correctly.

    GTFO!
    Hmmm that's nice. What about Anonymous England or America? And most of the active members of Anonymous, the ones who hack and make international messages speak good english, not that crap that I read. Every hacker should know how to speak good english because it helps a lot as it is an universal language and most of the functions in programming language have english words.


    ---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
    As someone who actually put "hacker" in his name, and likewise just claimed to be "Anonymous" I can safely say you need to shut the fuck up about matters you know nothing about
    You must be really stupid. You post in a Anonymous related thread and know nothing about Anonymous.

    1-Everyone who wants can be Anonymous.
    2-An Anonymous member does not need to know how to program or hack.
    3-My username does not define me. It is funny that your name is Walter White and your profile pic is a black guy. Should I assume you are white because of your username? I don't think so.

    You try too hard to look like you know something.



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  9. #84
    Spaghetti Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a gangsta's paradise
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    296
    Thanks
    1,729
    My Mood
    Happy
    So much spam in this thread.
    I constantly post OC on my tumblr: http://spaghetti-master.tumblr.com/



    Info
    About me: I am the best there is.
    Add me on Skype if you are into autistic humor.

    Previous name: Hax3rman

    Links
    MPGH for dummies
    The rules of conduct.
    A playlist of awesome shit I find on youtube.



    My current favorite song




  10. #85
    WalterWhite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    308
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    Hmmm that's nice. What about Anonymous England or America? And most of the active members of Anonymous, the ones who hack and make international messages speak good english, not that crap that I read. Every hacker should know how to speak good english because it helps a lot as it is an universal language and most of the functions in programming language have english words.


    ---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



    You must be really stupid. You post in a Anonymous related thread and know nothing about Anonymous.

    1-Everyone who wants can be Anonymous.
    2-An Anonymous member does not need to know how to program or hack.
    3-My username does not define me. It is funny that your name is Walter White and your profile pic is a black guy. Should I assume you are white because of your username? I don't think so.

    You try too hard to look like you know something.

    You really are a dumbfuck. First off, my profile picture is Walter White. A white guy. Second, You are sitting here saying "WE dont attack alone, WE don't warn you" then you turn around and say you don't have to know how to hack to be anonymous. If you don't know how to hack, how the fuck does that make you part of the anonymous thats been doing all these high level hackings lately. The only thing you know how to do is run a shitty public booter you downloaded from a thread on 5Chins and turn yourself into a botslave. Quit acting like your part of some internet attack force here, all you are is a skid with a big mouth.


    The "Anonymous" you think you're part of isn't shit kid, so go on an run back to reddit now.

  11. #86
    FatAssHacker123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who's asking?
    Posts
    513
    Reputation
    46
    Thanks
    128
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post


    You really are a dumbfuck. First off, my profile picture is Walter White. A white guy. Second, You are sitting here saying "WE dont attack alone, WE don't warn you" then you turn around and say you don't have to know how to hack to be anonymous. If you don't know how to hack, how the fuck does that make you part of the anonymous thats been doing all these high level hackings lately. The only thing you know how to do is run a shitty public booter you downloaded from a thread on 5Chins and turn yourself into a botslave. Quit acting like your part of some internet attack force here, all you are is a skid with a big mouth.


    The "Anonymous" you think you're part of isn't shit kid, so go on an run back to reddit now.

    My God! You make me laugh lol! You are so stupid! Have you ever watched a movie about Anonymous? There is one movie where they state that Anonymous is not a hackers group, it's a movement about freedom of speech and about rights to express yourself. You do not need to know if I hack or not. I don't know what 5chins is. I do not own public booters. In your answer you use so many "technical" terms just to make look like you know what you are saying. You are a stupid fuck, anyone can be Anonymous. You can't talk to the admin of Anonymous because it doesn't exist. It is NOT an organization as governments try to make it look like. Hackers are often linked with Anonymous and vice Versa. But considering every Anonymous "member" a hacker is just stupid. If you know Anonymous as good as you eat to make it look like you will understand why I use quotation marks in the we'd members. If you want to reply to this comment please do some research and think before doing it. Or don't do that and make me laugh again.



    SUMO FORCE SKINNY BITCHES!!!

    JOIN NOW!


    Me diving to the pool!

  12. #87
    Unohana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    547
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I don't see what the hype is with Anonymous. They exist but I'm pretty sure it 1 guy working and a couple thousand blindly following.

  13. #88
    `Bobs Bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    930
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Not a single IP, I'm disappoint.
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

  14. #89
    100kerer20fuder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    "Anonymous/illimunati alliance vs nico"
    But anonymous are against illimunati.LEL

  15. #90
    ~PeskyFish~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    11001010001011011100010101010011101010001110011010011001001011110
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAssHacker123 View Post


    Hmmm that's nice. What about Anonymous England or America? And most of the active members of Anonymous, the ones who hack and make international messages speak good english, not that crap that I read. Every hacker should know how to speak good english because it helps a lot as it is an universal language and most of the functions in programming language have english words.


    ---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------



    You must be really stupid. You post in a Anonymous related thread and know nothing about Anonymous.

    1-Everyone who wants can be Anonymous.
    2-An Anonymous member does not need to know how to program or hack.
    3-My username does not define me. It is funny that your name is Walter White and your profile pic is a black guy. Should I assume you are white because of your username? I don't think so.

    You try too hard to look like you know something.

    you dont know who walter white is? hes the guy from breaking bad and he cookes crack. of course hes white

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anonymous Proxy List
    By Dave84311 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2016, 03:51 AM
  2. Need some hacks
    By wannabehacker00 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 09:44 PM
  3. some sigs
    By jadedfrog in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 07:45 PM
  4. Some sugestions!
    By i eat trees in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 07:15 AM
  5. Some of my work
    By toshiharu in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 09:33 PM