Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    d-dog17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    Looking For CpmbatArms (20$-15$)

    Willing to buy a combat arms account near that price range 20 to 15 i brought my main account back in 2009 MAJ 2 for 175$ platinum grade now GOA :P I have plenty of combat arms accounts I personally ranked up my 2nd highest rank is 1lt 1 with a few free permanent from nexon I have about 6 or 5 accounts I keep up with I'm looking to add something new to the collection. The account must have"decent" perms If the account is good enough I'll be willing to pay more I'm looking for rank around LTC ( possibly ) the account Must have all original information I have been scammed before by my own friend of a stripped goa account I changed the password and email and some how he got the account back like 2 days later. I don't care about a middle man I really don't need one. I'm looking for someone that's a real man that will sell a account without scamming me. Word of wise my old friend that I still talk to till this day sold my brother a combat arms account and he some how Changed the password even though we changed the email guess what happened? We went right to his house and beat his axx right in front of his father and his dad didn't do shx. It wouldn't matter what account or how much money been spent lesson don't play with money. All information original that's all I'm asking. If you can't provide that then don't bother posting NA accounts only
    Last edited by d-dog17; 11-03-2015 at 09:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Exiige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    Willing to buy a combat arms account near that price range 20 to 15 i brought my main account back in 2009 MAJ 2 for 175$ platinum grade now GOA :P I have plenty of combat arms accounts I personally ranked up my 2nd highest rank is 1lt 1 with a few free permanent from nexon I have about 6 or 5 accounts I keep up with I'm looking to add something new to the collection. The account must have"decent" perms If the account is good enough I'll be willing to pay more I'm looking for rank around LTC ( possibly ) the account Must have all original information I have been scammed before by my own friend of a stripped goa account I changed the password and email and some how he got the account back like 2 days later. I don't care about a middle man I really don't need one. I'm looking for someone that's a real man that will sell a account without scamming me. Word of wise my old friend that I still talk to till this day sold my brother a combat arms account and he some how Changed the password even though we changed the email guess what happened? We went right to his house and beat his axx right in front of his father and his dad didn't do shx. It wouldn't matter what account or how much money been spent lesson don't play with money. All information original that's all I'm asking. If you can't provide that then don't bother posting
    I have a 1st liutenant 3 account I would be willing to sell you, add my skype: variation.astro

  3. #3
    d-dog17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
    I have a 1st liutenant 3 account I would be willing to sell you, add my skype: variation.astro
    Enlisted date? Nx grade? Permanent weapons or gear on account?

  4. #4
    Exiige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    Enlisted date? Nx grade? Permanent weapons or gear on account?
    I made the account and played on it a lot since 2008, so it was made in 2008. The name is Exiige if you want to look the account up. I don't have the game downloaded and havn't played for a long time so I don't remember what it all has on it. I do know that it has the permanent female character thingy you will see when you look up the account stats and it does have a permanent m16a4 firebug or w.e.

  5. #5
    d-dog17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
    I made the account and played on it a lot since 2008, so it was made in 2008. The name is Exiige if you want to look the account up. I don't have the game downloaded and havn't played for a long time so I don't remember what it all has on it. I do know that it has the permanent female character thingy you will see when you look up the account stats and it does have a permanent m16a4 firebug or w.e.
    The enlisted date is great wondering what is the nx grade? And do you have access to the original email? The gp is very low but willing to see what's your price and the clan created in 2013 i don't know if you still play on it or not
    Last edited by d-dog17; 11-03-2015 at 10:30 PM.

  6. #6
    Exiige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    643
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    The enlisted date is great wondering what is the nx grade? And do you have access to the original email? The gp is very low but willing to see what's your price
    Yes I have acess to original email and stuff, although i would have to change it as its my own personal email, if that works? And the NX grade I'm not 100 percent sure because I havn't played on the account for atleast 2 years, but it is atleast silver. I am almost positive it is gold, and it may even be platinum. But pretty sure it is gold.

  7. #7
    d-dog17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    410
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiige View Post
    Yes I have acess to original email and stuff, although i would have to change it as its my own personal email, if that works? And the NX grade I'm not 100 percent sure because I havn't played on the account for atleast 2 years, but it is atleast silver. I am almost positive it is gold, and it may even be platinum. But pretty sure it is gold.
    Sorry not interested without original email

  8. #8
    amlozek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kistokaj
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4

  9. #9
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll sell you an account for $20 and I have all the information. I have no idea what the rank is though since CA wont install on my PC.
    Last edited by Assistive; 11-05-2015 at 02:09 PM.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  10. #10
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,218
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,696
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    I'll sell you an account for $20 and I have all the information. I have no idea what the rank is though since CA wont install on my PC.
    can u not check on website


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #11
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    can u not check on website
    No, website doesnt show my account for some reason.
    Last edited by Assistive; 11-05-2015 at 02:40 PM.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #12
    Hova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere quiet
    Posts
    4,101
    Reputation
    1867
    Thanks
    1,728
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post


    No, website doesnt show my account for some reason.
    Sounds so fishy lmao xD ask someone to check for you. just give them the ing name. Ask a trust OMM or something. Can't expect someone to shell out $20 blindly?

  13. #13
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,298
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,430
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MagniHova View Post
    Sounds so fishy lmao xD ask someone to check for you. just give them the ing name. Ask a trust OMM or something. Can't expect someone to shell out $20 blindly?
    I'm gonna try to get CA on my laptop so I can install it. I bought the account on this MPGH so if I can find that thread there might be some screenshots.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  14. #14
    Dylan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AnimeBytes
    Posts
    1,772
    Reputation
    300
    Thanks
    1,839
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by d-dog17 View Post
    Willing to buy a combat arms account near that price range 20 to 15 i brought my main account back in 2009 MAJ 2 for 175$ platinum grade now GOA :P I have plenty of combat arms accounts I personally ranked up my 2nd highest rank is 1lt 1 with a few free permanent from nexon I have about 6 or 5 accounts I keep up with I'm looking to add something new to the collection. The account must have"decent" perms If the account is good enough I'll be willing to pay more I'm looking for rank around LTC ( possibly ) the account Must have all original information I have been scammed before by my own friend of a stripped goa account I changed the password and email and some how he got the account back like 2 days later. I don't care about a middle man I really don't need one. I'm looking for someone that's a real man that will sell a account without scamming me. Word of wise my old friend that I still talk to till this day sold my brother a combat arms account and he some how Changed the password even though we changed the email guess what happened? We went right to his house and beat his axx right in front of his father and his dad didn't do shx. It wouldn't matter what account or how much money been spent lesson don't play with money. All information original that's all I'm asking. If you can't provide that then don't bother posting NA accounts only
    Selling a MAJ4 for 20$
    Thread link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1057905
    If you are interested hmu on skype - YungDylan

    NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

  15. #15
    Asusftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Are you intersted about a COL1 account ? I've all the info about the acc.
    I've 25 perms

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Looking For City Of Villains Hacks
    By Shadowguild in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 07:52 PM
  3. Looking for the old Warrock Game Files
    By Zededarian in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 03:30 PM
  4. Looking for a good Lisp compiler
    By Zededarian in forum Programming
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 07:19 PM
  5. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM