Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    combatarms40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    WTB High Level Combat Arms Account with Super Moderator!

    Topic says it all! PM me with any high level accounts you are willing to sell with Super Moderator status and some good items!

  2. #2
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,216
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,694
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by combatarms40 View Post
    Topic says it all! PM me with any high level accounts you are willing to sell with Super Moderator status and some good items!
    Post contact info


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  3. #3
    combatarms40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Batman,

    You can contact me through here. Do you have an account for sale?

    Thank you!

  4. #4
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,216
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,694
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by combatarms40 View Post
    Batman,

    You can contact me through here. Do you have an account for sale?

    Thank you!
    It's a requirement to post contact info here so other people dont impersonate you and scam others


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  5. #5
    rtnrobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by combatarms40 View Post
    Topic says it all! PM me with any high level accounts you are willing to sell with Super Moderator status and some good items!
    I have a MG account, with super mod and some perms. 30$ paypal?

  6. #6
    Donald_Trump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    9
    I have a GOA it does not have super mod perm (only for a week) but it does have Perm Elite Mod and other great perms

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Buying MAJ+ COMBAT ARMS accounts WITH PERMS/CBL Clean / PAYING $40+
    By angelelduro in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 11:21 AM
  2. [WTB] Buying Combat Arms account with ALOT of perms
    By yiannis261 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 07:32 AM
  3. High Level combat arms account for sale ex. BG,GOA,LTG.
    By Lax-man in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 11:02 AM
  4. Trading High Level Combat Arms Account for Runescape Rare item or 100m RSGP
    By calvinc14 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 05:40 PM
  5. HIGH LEVEL COMBAT ARMS NA ACCOUNTS FOR SALE (MAJORS AND LTS)
    By Foxaris in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 06:07 PM