Thanks

Searching for REALLY GOOD ACCOUNT WITH ALOT OF PERMS. (MIDDLEMAN WILL BE USED)

Im willing to pay a really good price for a good account, im not here to try and scam anybody if you dont feel safe when you are talking to me then we can go ahead and get a very trusted middleman. i will pay the middleman fees.

Account must be a high rank (BG+)
    MUST HAVE SG50 OR GHILLIE!

Im paying up to $400 But a middleman will be USED! you can pick what middleman you want to use. post your skype here and i will add you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I recognize this guys Skype from a few weeks back, tried selling him a Combat Arms account and when we got a trusted middle man he disappeared. He contacted me again a few days later wanting to purchase the account, and once again I tell him to get a middle man or I would get us one. He then tries using a fake middle man, a friend or himself on a different device. When I asked the "middle man" to verify his/her identity, I was blocked by them both. Contact him at your own risk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Exceptional View Post
    I recognize this guys Skype from a few weeks back, tried selling him a Combat Arms account and when we got a trusted middle man he disappeared. He contacted me again a few days later wanting to purchase the account, and once again I tell him to get a middle man or I would get us one. He then tries using a fake middle man, a friend or himself on a different device. When I asked the "middle man" to verify his/her identity, I was blocked by them both. Contact him at your own risk.
    Probably tbh I don't know why people try to scam combat arms accounts. It's not even worth to begin with and the scamming part as well. Well let's see how it goes just a warning for users who try to sell him an account. USE A OMM = OFFICIAL MIDDLE MAN FROM OUR FORUMS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i got you but the middle men arent around at the moment message me