Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    americangunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SOmewhere
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Goofy

    buying account with 2+ primary weapon perms any rank for under $10

    preferably 2 ARs or 1 AR 1 SR OR 1 AR 1 SMG
    can be any rank

  2. #2
    dayday315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Up Bro.
    Posts
    1,196
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by americangunz View Post
    preferably 2 ARs or 1 AR 1 SR OR 1 AR 1 SMG
    can be any rank
    lmaooo.. yu asking to buy an account with perms. for under 10$? lmaooo? really?

  3. #3
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    4,972
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
    lmaooo.. yu asking to buy an account with perms. for under 10$? lmaooo? really?
    He means like trainee/recruit rank, cause that's all he can get with two perms for ten dollars.


  4. #4
    dayday315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Up Bro.
    Posts
    1,196
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    He means like trainee/recruit rank, cause that's all he can get with two perms for ten dollars.

    matter fact.... i need 10k for my clan emblem lol!