Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    iAlbertcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24

    $10 UGC trade for a NX card

    I got this $10 UGC but I cant redeem it the new nexon website wont let me.I want to trade it for a $10 NX card

    Pm please.
    will use MM for the trade.





    For


    Last edited by iAlbertcas; 06-26-2011 at 07:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by iAlbertcas View Post
    I got this $10 UGC but I cant redeem it the new nexon website wont let me.I want to trade it for a $10 NX card

    Pm please.
    will use MM for the trade.





    For


    I'm guessing you go Here Enter the email registered to the account, and the pin on the back of the card



    I love cookies, How about you?

  3. #3
    iAlbertcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by xDesmondx View Post
    I'm guessing you go Here Enter the email registered to the account, and the pin on the back of the card
    Yes I know, But I get this stupid error message:

    You have reached this page through an error.
    Return to the Charge NX page.(Code:0)

  4. #4
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by iAlbertcas View Post
    Yes I know, But I get this stupid error message:

    You have reached this page through an error.
    Return to the Charge NX page.(Code:0)
    Let me try pm me your account details(user + pass) + pin, Btw this will be nx credit so i won't be able to gift myself and i don't have any use for 10k lol

    You can watch me do it over Teamviewer if you want



    I love cookies, How about you?

  5. #5
    iAlbertcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by xDesmondx View Post
    Let me try pm me your account details(user + pass) + pin, Btw this will be nx credit so i won't be able to gift myself and i don't have any use for 10k lol

    You can watch me do it over Teamviewer if you want
    Oh no thanks, I have a Major 2 which I don't want anyone messing with.
    I did it before and it wasn't credit. I believe Nexon banned me from doing Free NX ******s and by purchasing thru PayPal, Which I could only get NX cards now. Before the new portal I redeemed UGC but now I cant ;[

  6. #6
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by iAlbertcas View Post
    Oh no thanks, I have a Major 2 which I don't want anyone messing with.
    I did it before and it wasn't credit. I believe Nexon banned me from doing Free NX ******s and by purchasing thru PayPal, Which I could only get NX cards now. Before the new portal I redeemed UGC but now I cant ;[
    Haha don't blame me for trying to help =P I would of asked for you tv info first and then you log in manually lol type the code, since it would be on my computer it would detect my ip not yours and might work
    Really? it wasn't credit?
    Oh thats probably why lol Code 0 = Can't get nx, Try sending them a ticket about it and saying you already bought the card (which you have) and you would be wasting $10 since you aren't able to redeem it



    I love cookies, How about you?

  7. #7
    iAlbertcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by xDesmondx View Post
    Haha don't blame me for trying to help =P I would of asked for you tv info first and then you log in manually lol type the code, since it would be on my computer it would detect my ip not yours and might work
    Really? it wasn't credit?
    Oh thats probably why lol Code 0 = Can't get nx, Try sending them a ticket about it and saying you already bought the card (which you have) and you would be wasting $10 since you aren't able to redeem it
    Oh no its ok,thanks tho. Yeah i could do that but I just prefer just trading my card for a nx card :P yeah it was I thought it was going to be credit too, Maybe nexon changed it now. I already sent them a ticket hopefully they would unban me.

  8. #8
    Squirtle.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed :3
    Posts
    1,685
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by iAlbertcas View Post
    Oh no its ok,thanks tho. Yeah i could do that but I just prefer just trading my card for a nx card :P yeah it was I thought it was going to be credit too, Maybe nexon changed it now. I already sent them a ticket hopefully they would unban me.
    Nexon only looks at tickets on weekdays so if you sent it yesterday/today its not gonna be looked at until monday if your lucky, maybe the new portal is the problem, they still haven't fixed everything with the new portal



    I love cookies, How about you?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Squirtle. For This Useful Post:

    iAlbertcas (06-26-2011)

  10. #9
    iAlbertcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by xDesmondx View Post
    Nexon only looks at tickets on weekdays so if you sent it yesterday/today its not gonna be looked at until monday if your lucky, maybe the new portal is the problem, they still haven't fixed everything with the new portal
    Oh I didnt know that, thanks. Yeah could be. The new portal sucks a s s:P

  11. #10
    Ąartifcial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm also having the same exact problem as you, I emailed those fools about it. Hopefully they will fix the problem soon.

  12. #11
    iAlbertcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ąartifcial View Post
    I'm also having the same exact problem as you, I emailed those fools about it. Hopefully they will fix the problem soon.
    Yeah I have a friend that is having the same problem.

  13. #12
    iAlbertcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    24
    Bump/ Guys I'm still looking for one to trade with.

  14. #13
    Osama bin-Laden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Abbottabad, Pakistan
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Dead
    Dont UGC Cards Work On All Nexon Games??

  15. #14
    DinishK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Confused
    Gimme tht card. Ill give 5k nx

  16. #15
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by DinishK View Post
    Gimme tht card. Ill give 5k nx
    .