Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    iPetzL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Tedy Bear View Post
    ill give you 180 dollars for the first one
    Why would you give 180 when he's only asking 150, and guess you beat me to it.

  2. #17
    klklklk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My House
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Cool
    it might be a scam but you never know, nice accounts smartalley,hope you find some one who buy it for you lucky i dont have money -.-!

  3. #18
    iPetzL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by klklklk View Post
    it might be a scam but you never know, nice accounts smartalley,hope you find some one who buy it for you lucky i dont have money -.-!
    I was planning on buying the First account, but It's taking someone a long time for their paycheck to be available on their paypal to pay me what they owe me so I can buy this account. So for sure by Monday I can buy it. But here's what my buyer said.

    "I got paid today and deposited my check. The lady at the bank said it wouldn't show up in the ATM until Monday, but I can still probably use it for other stuff. I'll try to send the money to you this evening when I get home, but if it doesn't work tonight then it will Monday. I deposited more than enough to cover me paying you so it won't be that I don't have enough money"

    Just proving i'm not making up a story and still interested.

  4. #19
    klklklk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My House
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by iPetzL View Post
    I was planning on buying the First account, but It's taking someone a long time for their paycheck to be available on their paypal to pay me what they owe me so I can buy this account. So for sure by Monday I can buy it. But here's what my buyer said.

    "I got paid today and deposited my check. The lady at the bank said it wouldn't show up in the ATM until Monday, but I can still probably use it for other stuff. I'll try to send the money to you this evening when I get home, but if it doesn't work tonight then it will Monday. I deposited more than enough to cover me paying you so it won't be that I don't have enough money"

    Just proving i'm not making up a story and still interested.
    i wasnt talking about you brah ,i was answering of what you said,that the other guy offered him 180 when he wants 150 remember?,so its ok... and by the way "smartalley its a good trader i trust him, i traded my first account with him
    Last edited by klklklk; 07-15-2011 at 07:18 PM.

  5. #20
    GamerHacker4Ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH St. & Combat Arms Ave.
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good accounts. Are they Legit/Clean?

  6. #21
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerHacker4Ever View Post
    Good accounts. Are they Legit/Clean?
    Of course they are bro!



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  7. #22
    kilment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Hot
    lol...is the first account sold?

  8. #23
    Almightynub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the bottom of a double rainbow
    Posts
    574
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by klklklk View Post
    it might be a scam but you never know, nice accounts smartalley,hope you find some one who buy it for you lucky i dont have money -.-!
    SmartAlley is a minion, I highly doubt he would scam someone other than noobs using NX generators.

  9. #24
    klklklk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In My House
    Posts
    243
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Almightynub View Post
    SmartAlley is a minion, I highly doubt he would scam someone other than noobs using NX generators.
    First of all were you come from? second, i wasnt even talking about him.
    Omg this people this days... They get mad by no reason...
    Last edited by klklklk; 07-18-2011 at 08:36 AM.

  10. #25
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    ACCOUNTS STILL ON SALE !!!



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #26
    TeKniKal.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bashful
    IS THIS NA or EU!

  12. #27
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by TeKniKal. View Post
    IS THIS NA or EU!
    COMBAT ARMS NORTH AMERICA



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  13. #28
    lateef15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    No thanks

    Only Cash
    $75 western union for 1 of em




    YOU MAD BRO ??
    I BET!


  14. #29
    fragbast1d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bashful
    if ur still selling the maj4 , i want to buy it

  15. #30
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,660
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by lateef15 View Post
    $75 western union for 1 of em
    nty .


    Quote Originally Posted by fragbast1d View Post
    if ur still selling the maj4 , i want to buy it
    Accounts still on sale



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling 2 combat arms accounts 1.2lt 3 with 2 perms 2. Major account 1 perm (35k)
    By Babeswagg in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 09:43 PM
  2. SELLING my combat arms account 2LT lots of perms
    By cueto4life in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 05:36 PM
  3. Selling CSM1 Combat Arms account 4 Perms!
    By freed199 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 01:36 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 08:25 PM
  5. Selling Combat Arms Account Csm2-3 Perms!
    By gabe69 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 03:35 AM