Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lollll big fail ok just pm when ur online
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  2. #32
    Billy Sastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'll spell it out for you since it has flown clear over your heads.

    Ichago points out that the account has been using lifetaker, warning other users about buying it. I raise the question whether Nexon even cares. Ichago misuses the word 'illiterate' by implying that I am illiterate, saying that he wasn't talking about Nexon. His use of the word illiterate doesn't apply to me at all because I read and responded to him in a perfectly literate way. Not realizing that yes, he IS talking about Nexon (albeit indirectly) because they are the sole reason why someone would be cautious about buying a hacked account in the first place.

    illiterate=unable to read or write

    Ichago not only misread my post, be he used the word 'illiterate' incorrectly as well. Which is also a failure in writing.

    illiterate=Ichago

    Quote Originally Posted by iRap View Post
    @Billy Sastard No it does not make since. You prob looked that up in the dictionary to impress people...
    No, if anything, Ichago is trying to use the word to impress people.

  3. #33
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    how much do u want
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  4. #34
    Clue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Ichigo, I Wont get banned because Nexon does not use third-party websites such as Erbaz.om and Thecbl.net.
    Umad?


    Successful trades
    iAlbertcas
    Crystal Reed
    HerroThar
    MashaD'Aw
    xfire75
    hax13
    arnykl
    4ChanMan
    gcnb228
    RiFF RAFF


  5. #35
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    how much do u want
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  6. #36
    HerroThar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How much do you want for this? I'm willing to buy it. :P

  7. #37
    IchigoK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Clue View Post
    Ichigo, I Wont get banned because Nexon does not use third-party websites such as Erbaz.om and Thecbl.net.
    Umad?
    Lifetaker is accessible to most people with paypal/cc. I can do what you do too bud but I spend my money on better things.

  8. #38
    IchigoK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Sastard View Post
    I'll spell it out for you since it has flown clear over your heads.

    Ichago points out that the account has been using lifetaker, warning other users about buying it. I raise the question whether Nexon even cares. Ichago misuses the word 'illiterate' by implying that I am illiterate, saying that he wasn't talking about Nexon. His use of the word illiterate doesn't apply to me at all because I read and responded to him in a perfectly literate way. Not realizing that yes, he IS talking about Nexon (albeit indirectly) because they are the sole reason why someone would be cautious about buying a hacked account in the first place.

    illiterate=unable to read or write

    Ichago not only misread my post, be he used the word 'illiterate' incorrectly as well. Which is also a failure in writing.

    illiterate=Ichago



    No, if anything, Ichago is trying to use the word to impress people.
    You're the weakest link, good bye!

  9. #39
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    clue how much do u want
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  10. #40
    Billy Sastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoK View Post
    I can do what you do too bud but I spend my parent's money on better things.
    Fix'd

    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoK View Post
    You're the weakest link, good bye!
    Again, you're spewing nonsense in lieu of anything remotely intelligent.
    Last edited by Billy Sastard; 10-29-2011 at 02:41 PM.

  11. #41
    HerroThar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Willing to give some NX cash and 2 accounts for this.

  12. #42
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    i want this
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  13. #43
    HerroThar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Me too, I'd give some money and 2 2LT accounts for this. I hope I can get it. :|

  14. #44
    IchigoK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Sastard View Post
    Fix'd


    Again, you're spewing nonsense in lieu of anything remotely intelligent.
    You're just mad bro. See how you're easily provoked. And no, not everyone uses their parent's money. *cough* billy sastard*cough*

  15. #45
    HerroThar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by IchigoK View Post
    You're just mad bro. See how you're easily provoked. And no, not everyone uses their parent's money. *cough* billy sastard*cough*
    Shut the hell up already damn. HOW MUCH FOR THE ACCOUNT?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SELLING COL 1 with 7 perms
    By DinishK in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 09:56 PM
  2. Perm..
    By omgwtfban.. in forum General
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:29 PM
  3. Jetamay for Perm Ban
    By Raster Burn in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 09:32 PM
  4. is 1440 minute a perm ban?
    By fastbullet in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 06:05 AM
  5. Edited Tutorial: Bypass (Perm)
    By SpiderByte in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 05:36 AM