Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold

    [Trading] Combat Arms Accounts for Steam Account [Urgent]

    Hey, I have about 20 - 30 Combat arms accounts, can't name them all here, but it's not required anyways...
    They range from SSG to 2LT 5 EVERYONE OF THEM HAS PERMS...
    PERMS RANGE FROM 1 - 7
    I will use Official MiddleMan [NO EXCEPTIONS] Unless you want to go first...
    Tryna finish this trade quick...
    PM me or mention me on this post for your offers...
    REMEMBER
    I AM LOOKING FOR 20$ PAYPAL [MINIMUM]
    OR A STEAM ACCOUNT
    NOTHING ELSE...
    PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING ELSE... IT WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM BY ME>..

  2. #2
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    402
    My Mood
    Amused
    What games do you want on the steam account?

  3. #3
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneSimmons View Post
    What games do you want on the steam account?
    Doesn't matter currently.. I might buy multiple...
    I'm mainly looking for any versions of Counter Strike...
    I can give more then one account if necessary and the steam account is worth a lot...
    Even though i said i'll trade if the other person goes first, I most likely won't trade without official middleman..
    Just for security reasons...
    So yea, just post up any steam accounts for now.. But make sure they have at least one game bought.
    Thanks for pointing that out, puts more information in the thread...

  4. #4
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    402
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    Doesn't matter currently.. I might buy multiple...
    I'm mainly looking for any versions of Counter Strike...
    I can give more then one account if necessary and the steam account is worth a lot...
    Even though i said i'll trade if the other person goes first, I most likely won't trade without official middleman..
    Just for security reasons...
    So yea, just post up any steam accounts for now.. But make sure they have at least one game bought.
    Thanks for pointing that out, puts more information in the thread...
    I have a account that has Left 4 dead 2, Killing floor, and APB reloaded.

  5. #5
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneSimmons View Post

    I have a account that has Left 4 dead 2, Killing floor, and APB reloaded.
    What kind of CA account are you looking for? I'll see if I have something that matches what you want..

  6. #6
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    402
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    What kind of CA account are you looking for? I'll see if I have something that matches what you want..
    A higher rank account, with perms

  7. #7
    derpherp159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I got a steam with CSS. Im looking for a higher rank account with perm arctic, g36e valk, ak47 gold perm. One of those, mostly arctic wolf.

  8. #8
    alic12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    340
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    Hey, I have about 20 - 30 Combat arms accounts, can't name them all here, but it's not required anyways...
    They range from SSG to 2LT 5 EVERYONE OF THEM HAS PERMS...
    PERMS RANGE FROM 1 - 7
    I will use Official MiddleMan [NO EXCEPTIONS] Unless you want to go first...
    Tryna finish this trade quick...
    PM me or mention me on this post for your offers...
    REMEMBER
    I AM LOOKING FOR 20$ PAYPAL [MINIMUM]
    OR A STEAM ACCOUNT
    NOTHING ELSE...
    PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING ELSE... IT WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM BY ME>..
    Ill like to buy Pm me
    Mods/.Rez Released:
    Mods/.Rez Created:

  9. #9
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,137
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    402
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    What kind of CA account are you looking for? I'll see if I have something that matches what you want..
    Do you have Skype or MSN?

  10. #10
    ZigZak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneSimmons View Post

    Do you have Skype or MSN?
    Added you on Skype :0

Similar Threads

  1. trading combat arms [NA] for a CROSSFIRE na account
    By hotflash91 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 07:13 PM
  2. trading combat arms [NA] for a CROSSFIRE na account
    By hotflash91 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 02:19 PM
  3. trading combat arms [NA] for a CROSSFIRE na account
    By hotflash91 in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 02:43 PM
  4. Trading this warrock stuff for Steam Accounts
    By warrockk1ngs in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 02:27 AM