Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Disregard this thread.

Disregard the information I have put here previously if you have seen it. I have learned about the vouch threads. Will now be using vouch threads to support my sales.
    Last edited by Foxaris; 06-19-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I think you should just link all your vouches in your sig just like me for the hell of it. But some people just doesn't give a shit lol.

Successful Trades:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Who gives a fuck? some of the most trusted have gone filthy and scammed hard, your no exception, the people deserve to feel safe in a sale / trade so just fuck off, who cares if you have 25+ successful trades, it's the buyer / seller's choice, it's not just your decision, and who cares if it wastes your time, you have nothing else to do anyways accept sit at your computer 24/7 so quit complaining.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    and since he phish accounts, it's kinda hard to trust ya lulz. Who knows wtf would happen to those accounts, the original owner might actually just back charge with their CC to get it banned since they've lost it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by MakoMao View Post
    Who gives a fuck? some of the most trusted have gone filthy and scammed hard, your no exception, the people deserve to feel safe in a sale / trade so just fuck off, who cares if you have 25+ successful trades, it's the buyer / seller's choice, it's not just your decision, and who cares if it wastes your time, you have nothing else to do anyways accept sit at your computer 24/7 so quit complaining.
    First off you are a complete moron and I care if it wastes my time thanks. I was expecting people as retarded as you to comment. So if you are saying some of the most trusted went filthy, then I guess we can't even trust MM's right? I have much better things to do actually, so quit the flaming you little retarded 10 year old boy who puts "Uranus" as his location on his postbit area. You aren't one to talk. Especially since you don't understand how trading over the internet works. PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOUCHES AND OR GOOD REP EVERYONE SHOULD TRUST TO BUY FROM! Thats exactly how it should be here.

Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    and since he phish accounts, it's kinda hard to trust ya lulz. Who knows wtf would happen to those accounts, the original owner might actually just back charge with their CC to get it banned since they've lost it.
    And no, I dont phish accounts. I buy for rsgp, some I trade a high lvl for and get lower level accounts in return. Some I buy cheap off the owners etc. Its a small marginal profit buts it works. Maybe screw off with the accusations or GTFO. Oh and if the accounts were ever to be lost, it is my policy to give them another account in return for free.

Thanks
    You joined this year ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedGx View Post
    You joined this year ...
    and your point is....????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I always use a MM unless the other person is willing to go first or i know them very well and/or have traded with them successfully earlier.

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
    I always use a MM unless the other person is willing to go first or i know them very well and/or have traded with them successfully earlier.
    And if they have a good reputation or vouches no?
    I never know the people I buy from well. I just see their reputation. I have never been scammed before when being the buyer. Since the people I choose are always individuals with good experience and vouches. Just like people should choose to deal with me because of the experience i have in this section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Sorry I thought you phish em.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxaris View Post
    First off you are a complete moron and I care if it wastes my time thanks. I was expecting people as retarded as you to comment. So if you are saying some of the most trusted went filthy, then I guess we can't even trust MM's right? I have much better things to do actually, so quit the flaming you little retarded 10 year old boy who puts "Uranus" as his location on his postbit area. You aren't one to talk. Especially since you don't understand how trading over the internet works. PEOPLE WHO HAVE VOUCHES AND OR GOOD REP EVERYONE SHOULD TRUST TO BUY FROM! Thats exactly how it should be here.

And no, I dont phish accounts. I buy for rsgp, some I trade a high lvl for and get lower level accounts in return. Some I buy cheap off the owners etc. Its a small marginal profit buts it works. Maybe screw off with the accusations or GTFO. Oh and if the accounts were ever to be lost, it is my policy to give them another account in return for free.
    1st. I am not 10, and I can choose where my location is like everyone else.
    2nd. You don't get a special right because you did 25+ trades, and OMM's don't do trades, they middle man, that is the point of there name, and none of them have gone bad.
    3rd. Your just a noob who joined a month ago or something, you definately shouldn't be trusted, and that's your problem, Don't lie that you have other things to do, you sit at your computer all day doing pointless shit.
    4th. I have done 7 trades, I know exactly how to trade, and if it means using an omm I don't mind because I'm not like you, you probably are going to do a big trade one day and scam so hard, just my predictions, anyways fuck yourself and hope you die :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    1st. I am not 10, and I can choose where my location is like everyone else.
    2nd. You don't get a special right because you did 25+ trades, and OMM's don't do trades, they middle man, that is the point of there name, and none of them have gone bad.
    3rd. Your just a noob who joined a month ago or something, you definately shouldn't be trusted, and that's your problem, Don't lie that you have other things to do, you sit at your computer all day doing pointless shit.
    4th. I have done 7 trades, I know exactly how to trade, and if it means using an omm I don't mind because I'm not like you, you probably are going to do a big trade one day and scam so hard, just my predictions, anyways fuck yourself and hope you die :3
    Haha omg you are such a loser. I can easily tell who is the one sitting at their computer all their life doing pointless things.

Grow up kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Haha omg you are such a loser. I can easily tell who is the one sitting at their computer all their life doing pointless things.

Grow up kid.
    That makes no sense since i'm only online 2-3 hours a day, I'm not a kid, and your just jealous because your a fat ass loser with no life :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    That makes no sense since i'm only online 2-3 hours a day, I'm not a kid, and your just jealous because your a fat ass loser with no life :3
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH you prove more and more to be the loser here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH you prove more and more to be the loser here.
    You just prove your wanting to scam users, and that your a loser :3 umadbro?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast