Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @-_imdoneca
    Why would people not care? If the account is key-logged, the original owner may have bought nx from Paypal and if he files a dispute from Paypal and recovers the money, then the billing-pp part of nexon blocks the account until you repay them the same amount in nx prepaid cards.
    Also there is always a chance of the original user of the account recovering his/her account through email revoking.
    There are many reasons why one should care whether the account is key-logged/ratted.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

@AkaComet
    Okay TBH
    This thread is getting pretty suspicious...
    If you're 25 why would you sell these accounts for cheap to get NX>>>
    You have online sales business too so you can just buy NX from paypal...
    Also all the proof that @mocano1415 provided is pretty convincing...
    Don't take this as an accusation... I don't know your side of the story but I'm just assuming because you're not backing your stuff up with any proof, while mocano seems to know what he's talking about...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaComet
    Dude..last time ima argue with u..this is a kid I keylogged..why are u trolling me?..I knw it's cause i called u a scammer from high society..I am not this kid...if u really hate him so much..go fucking do something to him...ur really dumb and call me a faggot even though ur fucking stalking some Asian kid who could probably kick ur fat ass..I am fuckin white.. Go cry somewhere else... And this kid never had a ltc.. Just a maj 5
    #ignored
    Wait... He can kick my fat ass?
    1) I'm not fat.
    2) I work out unlike that asian faggot aka you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    @-_imdoneca
    Why would people not care? If the account is key-logged, the original owner may have bought nx from Paypal and if he files a dispute from Paypal and recovers the money, then the billing-pp part of nexon blocks the account until you repay them the same amount in nx prepaid cards.
    Also there is always a chance of the original user of the account recovering his/her account through email revoking.
    There are many reasons why one should care whether the account is key-logged/ratted.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

@AkaComet
    Okay TBH
    This thread is getting pretty suspicious...
    If you're 25 why would you sell these accounts for cheap to get NX>>>
    You have online sales business too so you can just buy NX from paypal...
    Also all the proof that @mocano1415 provided is pretty convincing...
    Don't take this as an accusation... I don't know your side of the story but I'm just assuming because you're not backing your stuff up with any proof, while mocano seems to know what he's talking about...
    Thanks. I hate this kid for many reasons and I am devoted to exposing for who he really is.

Who cares if I'm Sora? The fuck does that prove? Nothing. I've done legit trades on MPGH and will continue to do so with no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by -_imdoneca View Post
    Not really i rat and all the accounts i take never get taken back LOL..
    Same here. Neither do they chargeback because most of them are retarded.
    Last edited by mocano1415; 09-12-2012 at 11:35 PM.

I look forward to doing business with you all!

Have faith my son, I will not scam.

Thanks
    Lol this is fucking retarded... Does it matter who I am or what I do? I am not this "kid" and wtf is even going on. This is some hilarious shit. I am suspious cause I want to Sell accs on the side and use my real money on real things? How am I even this kid... What evidence fucking retards I swear to god..it's ok believe what you want but I got nothing to hide... Everyone is unquie in their own Way and it's fucking funny how sora thinks I'm a Asian teen.. I should alert the police I swear to god.. Fucking retarded stalker lol? Why do u keep insisting I'm a kid and what does that have to do with anything. I'm just a fucking seller can u stop bothering me plis thanks. You a fucking retarded, u keep trying to make me look like some kid... Wgaf...does it make u feel better to stalk the shit out of someone? Ur both fucking retarded @ZigZak and @mocano1415

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Ok since you have soooo much evidence/ bust on me I must be this Chinese kid (-_-) "Herro" so it seems like my new identity is Paul Hoang instead of bob W....Are we done with this stupid shit yet... I can't believe how far this has gone lol... I mean ur a known scammer on dan12green... Yeah look that up...fuck off man ur really dumbass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @AkaComet
    Chill out bro, I didn't want to make you snap.. And I never said anything about you being asian.......
    GL selling your account and I said it was my opinion.... I don't want to rune your rep so i'll just stop posting on this thread from now on.. sorry for anything I said that made you mad...

Thanks
    U guys are both fucking retarded... People have idenities and mocano is trying to link me to some random fucking Asian guy to ruin my reputation. @mocano1415 I'm very sorry I called you a scammer ok.. I thought u were still scamming people on mpgh like u did on dan12green...my bad
    Last edited by AkaComet; 09-13-2012 at 01:01 AM.

Thanks
    Anyone else want the popcorn this is better then fucking tv.. And yes kids are morons to do chargebacks on the accounts and most of them dont use credit cards and shit.. Still have all the accounts i have taken and all the accounts i sold they still have..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -_imdoneca View Post
    Anyone else want the popcorn this is better then fucking tv.. And yes kids are morons to do chargebacks on the accounts and most of them dont use credit cards and shit.. Still have all the accounts i have taken and all the accounts i sold they still have..
    Lmao.. Sora all butthurts tell him to chill.. I think ur HS or BB so u guys are buds
    Last edited by AkaComet; 09-13-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Thanks
    I still wanna fuck a dog in the ass

Thanks
    Lol..................
    Last edited by AkaComet; 09-13-2012 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaComet View Post
    U guys are both fucking retarded... People have idenities and mocano is trying to link me to some random fucking Asian guy to ruin my reputation. @mocano1415 I'm very sorry I called you a scammer ok.. I thought u were still scamming people on mpgh like u did on dan12green...my bad[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------
    ... I never scammed people on MPGH. Even on Dan12green. Me and a friend did hack a MPGH middleman a long time ago, and I'm sorry for that. His name was BACKD00R because he ran one of MatriX's hacks. I'll stop as long as you stop making meaningless fake comments on my profile.

I'm not butthurt at all.

I look forward to doing business with you all!

Have faith my son, I will not scam.

Thanks
    @mocano1415 k Lol......
    Fucking Bump... Still selling Colonel 5 and Major 5 for 75k nx a piece.
    Colonel 5: 15 perms, 250k GP+, almost BG
    Major 5: 40 perms, legit, almost LTC, platinum, and 100,000 GP+
    Add me on Skype: paullikesharley

Thanks
    Get on MSN/Skype... added u

Thanks
    K added u too

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Added u on Skype don't use msn much

Thanks
    / Request close

Thanks
    ....We going to do this or not?50k-75k for both then?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast