Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekuang View Post
    do u have skype so theres any way to talk to u??
    yup add me on MSN. hovincent873@gmail.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hoho11525 View Post
    yup add me on MSN. hovincent873@gmail.com
    added accept me

Thanks
    Dude you hacked my account again, I paid you the 50 dollars we agreed plus 50 more for telling me how the account was hacked, not only you lied to me saying that the account was yours when we first texted, but when you sold me my OWN account you had deleted the permanent weapons I had, now it has been hacked again, most likely it was you, so I am contacting Paypal now to get my money back. I thought you hackers had some kind of code of conduct where you have some kind of honor. If this person sells you the account by the name of GasparIlom that is my own account which I started back in 2008. I have put a lot of hours, work and money to get it where it is at now LTC 3 Platinum grade. last night I enlisted in the ShadowStalkers clan. So if you or anyone is offering this account It belongs to me, it is my main account.

Thanks
    dude it aint me

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HombreDeMaiz View Post
    Dude you hacked my account again, I paid you the 50 dollars we agreed plus 50 more for telling me how the account was hacked, not only you lied to me saying that the account was yours when we first texted, but when you sold me my OWN account you had deleted the permanent weapons I had, now it has been hacked again, most likely it was you, so I am contacting Paypal now to get my money back. I thought you hackers had some kind of code of conduct where you have some kind of honor. If this person sells you the account by the name of GasparIlom that is my own account which I started back in 2008. I have put a lot of hours, work and money to get it where it is at now LTC 3 Platinum grade. last night I enlisted in the ShadowStalkers clan. So if you or anyone is offering this account It belongs to me, it is my main account.
    trust me dude i gave you all the details and i couldn't retrieve it back so it either the person who sold it to me got it

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

and when you asked paypal for refund i refunded you http:// gyazo . com/ c5a2bd72be9ceba0737b62e3716031d0

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

for even more proof i didnt hack you're account http:// gyazo . com / 6e6b28d44297a5e3c80574053d8b9f41

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

EVEN MORE PROOF http:// gyazo . com / 38761de3236d78cd771c66a6c4cc2f40 dude i ant a dog and i don't scam people, i gave you you're refund back as it locked my account for some reason and i don't even know how to hack...

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

So you got refunded and i basicly lost half of what i bought

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Proof he sold me the account 2787a3d42d133580a8d04bad21aa30d2.png

Thanks
    You haven't returned me any money, you have lied from the first time I contacted you. I knew the account was mine from the first time I saw the screen shots and yet you started liying to me saying that was your account, I have all the text from our chat on Skype dude. The you lied because you got rid off all my permanent items such as the M416 CQB, got rid of my Squirt gun and my fully customized Mp5RAS, still I recognise my own accout when I had it for a day because of the NAME, you are a bad liar and a bad thief. I am gonna get my money back from you one way or another.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    HombreDeMaiz
    I bought the account you had. Yep, it did come with no weapons and was empty as you say.
    NOW. If in a few days you do not get a refund [remember, paypal is as slow as fk] I will support your claim.

He did show me this paypal note so I figured he was trying to give it back.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img594/3412/5...d9a4742292.png

Shane was the MM when I bought the account and I have a skype from Ekuang saying he was resetting the account using the account reset email which I admitantly told him about, but he had told me the account was hacked from him, so in my defense I thought I was helping.

So... Ekuang has a few days to give the money back and make you happy, or it will be my goal in life to get him banned for scamming.
    Simple as that. But I will not condemn an innocent man so we are going to give Ekuang a few days to let paypal do their thing.

Also, @HombreDeMaiz, did you know your acc was CBL dirty???
    because, with this information, I am QUITE pissed at Ekuang because of his bullshit claim on the first page
    "I've never hacked on it, and it's cbl clean" It's obviously not...
    Last edited by MasterChi3f; 09-26-2012 at 01:21 AM.
    52 Accounts Sold | 3 Scammers Banned.

500+ KK Cards sold | 100% happy Buyers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    How much my friend?
    Press "Thanks" If I Helped You

iOS & Java Developer Mainly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    what the fuck? why do people pay more for an account with barely much to it and not my account? do people hate amazon gc?

Successful Trades:1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by weepee View Post
    what the fuck? why do people pay more for an account with barely much to it and not my account? do people hate amazon gc?
    Nobodys going to pay in "Amazon" dumbass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12