Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    ranjid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Sad

    Wink MAJ5 for sale CHEAP



    hey guys, i am selling MAJ5 account, reason for selling : i play on my main its a col3 and this maj was my friends he has quit combat arms now and has given me all the acc details. I have email details SQ answers everything. The account has 5 perms with about 2 to 5 gp guys more than 300 days of usage. KDR: 1.16 rec rules : 1.45. fully legit acc. its in a lvl 4 clan atm with admin. and only going for 25k nx since its no use for me .... manish.kumar2810@hotmail.com skype : Combat_Arms

    I am also selling maj4 1.50 kdr with 1 perm and that is going for 10k nx

  2. #2
    PurplePeopleEater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your Closet
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjid101 View Post


    hey guys, i am selling MAJ5 account, reason for selling : i play on my main its a col3 and this maj was my friends he has quit combat arms now and has given me all the acc details. I have email details SQ answers everything. The account has 5 perms with about 2 to 5 gp guys more than 300 days of usage. KDR: 1.16 rec rules : 1.45. fully legit acc. its in a lvl 4 clan atm with admin. and only going for 25k nx since its no use for me .... manish.kumar2810@hotmail.com skype : Combat_Arms

    I am also selling maj4 1.50 kdr with 1 perm and that is going for 10k nx
    Ill buy for 10k Nx, account isnt really that impressive but would be good for some fun
    Add my skype if interested - Purple_Rambo

  3. #3
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    Add screenshots.

  4. #4
    -Bl00d-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Imma girl what about it?
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjid101 View Post



    I am also selling maj4 1.50 kdr with 1 perm and that is going for 10k nx
    how about trade for 2LT with NX items and over 100k GP?

  5. #5
    countryfk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    I want but i dont have paypal xD

  6. #6
    ranjid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Sad
    i only want nx ...... no paypal mate and add me on skype or email me if intersted skype: Combat_arms email : manish.kumar2810@hotmail.com

  7. #7
    countryfk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    I think i added you..

  8. #8
    ranjid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Sad
    i didnt get any adds

  9. #9
    hoodprince7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You<3
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ranjid101 View Post
    i didnt get any adds
    Hey bro ill do it!!! please messenger me... or something

    ---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ranjid101 View Post
    i only want nx ...... no paypal mate and add me on skype or email me if intersted skype: Combat_arms email : manish.kumar2810@hotmail.com
    i sent a email

  10. #10
    ranjid101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NewZealand
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Sad
    yup i emailed u

  11. #11
    -Bl00d-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Imma girl what about it?
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Twisted
    either of these accounts still up?? i have NX codes in hand

  12. #12
    Millicent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Selling an account is a scam. In the contract that you agreed is clearly written that the owner of the character is Nexon. You use it at your own risk. No properties on it

    Nexon will find you and ban your account

  13. #13
    -Bl00d-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Imma girl what about it?
    Posts
    481
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millicent View Post
    Selling an account is a scam. In the contract that you agreed is clearly written that the owner of the character is Nexon. You use it at your own risk. No properties on it

    Nexon will find you and ban your account
    dude GTFO haha
    you realize you posted how you shouldnt SELL
    in the BUYING AND SELLING section right?
    EDIT: BUUMPP!!! @ranjid101

Similar Threads

  1. 1st LT 3 Account up for sale. CHEAP!
    By EmpireStateOfMind in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:56 PM
  2. CD KEYS for SALE, cheap, genuine, legit, and the lowest prices here !
    By CDkeySeller in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 09:23 PM
  3. CPT 5 FOR SALE! CHEAP! TAKING TRADES!
    By Sputs in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 08:27 PM
  4. CD KEYS for SALE, cheap, genuine, legit, and the lowest prices here !
    By CDkeySeller in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 02:17 AM
  5. 1lt5 for sale cheap 40$ minimum
    By itsaparty in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 11:10 PM