Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    aviariely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    My Last Sale! 4 Last Accounts! Get Them Before they are gone! Paypal Only!!




    Hello Everyone!
    I have sold many accounts for combat arms - Europe and North America!
    At this time, i can't see me get new accounts, so for now, this is the last sale.
    If someone thinks this is scam, you can search my profile and see all my sales and recommends on me

    Game Version: Combat Arms NA

    Warnings!!
    - Do not ask me for Team Viewer/screenshare/get the account first/or anything else. You can't scam me
    - If you are not willing to pay first, do not add me.
    - We will use Official Middle Man If needed.
    - All Accounts Are Legit, Never Used Hacks, Never got reported, CBL Clean, etc.
    - You will get all details to change passpord, secret questions, email or anything else(even email address!).
    - Paypal Is The only Payment Method!

    Payment Methods:

    1. Paypal


    Contact Information:
    1. Skype: tamirda16.4
    2. Private message
    3. MSN: smstamir@walla.com


    Accounts:

    User 1:

    Rank: 2LT1 10%
    KD: 0.3X
    Grade: Silver
    GP: 13K
    Items:
    CZ805 - Permanent
    MG34 - Permanent
    The Second Amendment - Permanent
    Squirt Gun - 269 Days
    Bushmaster Type 97 - Permanent
    Classic Deckland - Permanent
    Patriot Cap USA - Permanent
    Patriot Skull Mask USA - Permanent
    Super Elite Moderator - 30 Days

    Price: 20$

    Pictures:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


    User 2:

    Rank: LTC1 38%
    KD: 0.6X
    Grade: Silver
    GP: 373K
    Items:
    AK 47 - Permanent
    MG34 - Permanent
    Classic Max - Permanent
    Party Respawn Tokens - 133 Items

    Price: 25$

    Pictures:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


     
    User 3:

    Rank: 1LT4 97%
    KD: 1.41
    Grade: Silver
    GP: 179K
    Items:
    MK16 Scar L -Permanent
    L96A1 Arctic Wolf - Permanent
    M416 CQB - Permanent
    M200 Ghillie- Permanent
    M6A2 SRT - Permanent
    DSR-1 Subsonic - Permanent
    UMP45 - Permanent
    M590 Mariners - Permanent
    MG34 - Permanent
    Dragoon - Permanent
    Base Charactet Change - One Time Use
    Super Megaphone - 19 Items
    Bonuses
    Nice Inbox

    Price: 45$

    Pictures:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img543/2921/combatarms14v.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img836/691/combatarms15i.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img209/1298/combatarms16lw.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5440/combatarms17cy.jpg

     
    User 4:

    Rank: 2LT1 26%
    KD: 0.99
    Grade: Silver
    GP: 283K
    Items:
    R870 MCS - Permanent
    M21E- Permanent
    REC7 - Permanent
    G36E Valkyrie - Permanent
    S 58 Musket - Permanent
    Kei Tec KSG - Permanent
    Desert Eagle Se - Permanent
    G18 Cobra - Permanent
    Tracker Knife - Permanent
    Player Record Reset - One Time Use

    Price: 50$

    Pictures:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting



    You pay for Rank, GP & Items
    Good Luck And Happy Sale!
    If you are going to destroy thread, Just go out, its better than a ban for your user
    Have A Nice Day!

    Last edited by .REZ; 11-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.

  2. #2
    ACE-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Chatty
    User 4, Willing to pay $45.. I'm paying 45 because, i use Paypal gift cards for my accounts so... with tax and stuff i can only send $45. Add me on skype- aceskillz01.
    I will use OMM, I'm going to the store tonight or tomorrow, i'm at school atm .. Mind taking down user 4 for now ?

    Gl, Bye.

  3. #3
    aviariely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE- View Post
    User 4, Willing to pay $45.. I'm paying 45 because, i use Paypal gift cards for my accounts so... with tax and stuff i can only send $45. Add me on skype- aceskillz01.
    I will use OMM, I'm going to the store tonight or tomorrow, i'm at school atm .. Mind taking down user 4 for now ?

    Gl, Bye.
    Hello,
    OMM use only MSN(you can read the first page of this forum).
    You can read about me, I'm fully trusted.
    If you fear that i will scam you, then we will have to wait to OMM and it can take alot of time.
    Your choise.
    Have a good day.

  4. #4
    The Dark Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    5,646
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    701
    i can do the ltc 30$$$

  5. #5
    ACE-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Forget about trusting in MPGH Lawll... I got my LTC 2 with 50k NX scammed by someone imposing omgishot (i think).. It's okeeyyy we'll use skype first to figure the trade out then i'll share my msn with you for omm, cool ?..

  6. #6
    aviariely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE- View Post
    Forget about trusting in MPGH Lawll... I got my LTC 2 with 50k NX scammed by someone imposing omgishot (i think).. It's okeeyyy we'll use skype first to figure the trade out then i'll share my msn with you for omm, cool ?..
    add me to skype when you want..

    Quote Originally Posted by ANN0NYM0US View Post
    i can do the ltc 30$$$
    add me to skype if yo buy it now..

  7. #7
    ACE-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by aviariely View Post
    add me to skype when you want..


    add me to skype if yo buy it now..
    arent you andy chau on my skype lol ?

    i'm wating till CA is back on .. We'll do the trade then ?

    Oh yes.. i have the money btw..
    Last edited by ACE-; 11-02-2012 at 04:24 PM.

  8. #8
    aviariely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE- View Post
    arent you andy chau on my skype lol ?

    i'm wating till CA is back on .. We'll do the trade then ?

    Oh yes.. i have the money btw..
    Sold him acc 4

  9. #9
    vDreaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    might buy #1 but u have 4th anniversary gear? & hm speed deckland? Oh & hm kills ima try to get kdr up

  10. #10
    aviariely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by vDreaming View Post
    might buy #1 but u have 4th anniversary gear? & hm speed deckland? Oh & hm kills ima try to get kdr up
    Only what i wrote/Only what you can see at the pictures.

  11. #11
    Andy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Herpaderp.
    Posts
    2,074
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    225
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE- View Post
    Forget about trusting in MPGH Lawll... I got my LTC 2 with 50k NX scammed by someone imposing omgishot (i think).. It's okeeyyy we'll use skype first to figure the trade out then i'll share my msn with you for omm, cool ?..
    Who imposed as me ?

  12. #12
    aviariely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Account 3 Sold out to @vDreaming

  13. #13
    vDreaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I HAVE SUCCEFULLY TRADED WITH AVIARIELY
    #Trusted

  14. #14
    aviariely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    263
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by vDreaming View Post
    I HAVE SUCCEFULLY TRADED WITH AVIARIELY
    #Trusted
    You are very trusted, Thank you for smooth and fast deal

  15. #15
    DEMONKILLA123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Account

    I would like to buy the LTC using MM please add my msn? MPGH-Bubbles@live.com or i added u on skype name diosleidi rodriguez
    Quote Originally Posted by aviariely View Post



    Hello Everyone!
    I have sold many accounts for combat arms - Europe and North America!
    At this time, i can't see me get new accounts, so for now, this is the last sale.
    If someone thinks this is scam, you can search my profile and see all my sales and recommends on me

    Game Version: Combat Arms NA

    Warnings!!
    - Do not ask me for Team Viewer/screenshare/get the account first/or anything else. You can't scam me
    - If you are not willing to pay first, do not add me.
    - We will use Official Middle Man If needed.
    - All Accounts Are Legit, Never Used Hacks, Never got reported, CBL Clean, etc.
    - You will get all details to change passpord, secret questions, email or anything else(even email address!).
    - Paypal Is The only Payment Method!

    Payment Methods:

    1. Paypal


    Contact Information:
    1. Skype: tamirda16.4
    2. Private message
    3. MSN: smstamir@walla.com


    Accounts:

    User 1:

    Rank: 2LT1 10%
    KD: 0.3X
    Grade: Silver
    GP: 13K
    Items:
    CZ805 - Permanent
    MG34 - Permanent
    The Second Amendment - Permanent
    Squirt Gun - 269 Days
    Bushmaster Type 97 - Permanent
    Classic Deckland - Permanent
    Patriot Cap USA - Permanent
    Patriot Skull Mask USA - Permanent
    Super Elite Moderator - 30 Days

    Price: 20$

    Pictures:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


    User 2:

    Rank: LTC1 38%
    KD: 0.6X
    Grade: Silver
    GP: 373K
    Items:
    AK 47 - Permanent
    MG34 - Permanent
    Classic Max - Permanent
    Party Respawn Tokens - 133 Items

    Price: 25$

    Pictures:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


    User 3:

    Rank: 1LT4 97%
    KD: 1.41
    Grade: Silver
    GP: 179K
    Items:
    MK16 Scar L -Permanent
    L96A1 Arctic Wolf - Permanent
    M416 CQB - Permanent
    M200 Ghillie- Permanent
    M6A2 SRT - Permanent
    DSR-1 Subsonic - Permanent
    UMP45 - Permanent
    M590 Mariners - Permanent
    MG34 - Permanent
    Dragoon - Permanent
    Base Charactet Change - One Time Use
    Super Megaphone - 19 Items
    Bonuses
    Nice Inbox

    Price: 45$

    Pictures:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img543/2921/combatarms14v.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img836/691/combatarms15i.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img209/1298/combatarms16lw.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img69/5440/combatarms17cy.jpg

     
    User 4:

    Rank: 2LT1 26%
    KD: 0.99
    Grade: Silver
    GP: 283K
    Items:
    R870 MCS - Permanent
    M21E- Permanent
    REC7 - Permanent
    G36E Valkyrie - Permanent
    S 58 Musket - Permanent
    Kei Tec KSG - Permanent
    Desert Eagle Se - Permanent
    G18 Cobra - Permanent
    Tracker Knife - Permanent
    Player Record Reset - One Time Use

    Price: 50$

    Pictures:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting



    You pay for Rank, GP & Items
    Good Luck And Happy Sale!
    If you are going to destroy thread, Just go out, its better than a ban for your user
    Have A Nice Day!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] 100+ Free Arma 2: OA Keys [Get them while they last!]
    By ProRaiin in forum DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 12:19 AM
  2. Planetside 2 keys - get 'em before they're gone!
    By toadenstein in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 02:37 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-28-2012, 07:32 PM
  4. Super Sale! GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST CA accounts
    By ZigZak in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 04:03 PM
  5. Super Sale! GET THEM WHILE THEY LAST CA accounts
    By ZigZak in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 04:06 PM